Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

Best Wigan Pier Tune!

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  09:35:12  Show profile Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
Remember this from 2004 and still love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBGzeCUAwW0

Awaits backlash

Alert moderator

Edited by - kathryn on 2008/06/06 14:50:10
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  12:23:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Back in the buckfast + cider listenin to shite tunes days i always liked the rip off of "you are always on my mind" think it was originally by elvis and "i wont let you down, wont let you down again" another rip of some old pop tune.

All kids went mental for this stuff is pretty disgusting lookin back, then came the bootleggers and it went even more tits up.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  15:22:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
*shudders*

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  15:32:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
One thing! Why is Wigan part of Greater Manchester when it is on the River Mersey so not part of Merseyside? It isn't part of the 'Greater Manchester Urban area' either!

Anyway, I wouldn't really say that is my thing. Are you a member of youtube, Kathryn? I added someone called katryn3 as a freind lol

FingazMc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,761 posts
FingazMc has attended 28 events
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  15:41:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit FingazMc's homepage
Ewwww no...Just no!

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  16:29:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
One thing! Why is Wigan part of Greater Manchester when it is on the River Mersey so not part of Merseyside? It isn't part of the 'Greater Manchester Urban area' either!

Anyway, I wouldn't really say that is my thing. Are you a member of youtube, Kathryn? I added someone called katryn3 as a freind lol

don't say greater manchester, doesn't sit well with me lol. wigan's part of lancashire.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  16:37:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
quote:

Thats me katryn3

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  16:39:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:

don't say greater manchester, doesn't sit well with me lol. wigan's part of lancashire.

Wigan is a District/Unitary Authority in the county of Greater Manchester, in England. It is part of the North West.

This is a modern unit which was reported on by the 2001 census. Most of our historical statistics were originally gathered for units with quite different boundaries. To give you a clear picture of long-run change, we have used our detailed information on boundaries and population distribution to redistrict the historical statistics to the modern units.

dah dah!!!!!

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  16:43:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:

Awaits backlash

jesus. you know, i try not to throw stereotypes around to much, but come on. they're doing to themselves now. absinthe, scouse house, corsas with body kits and big exhausts, just throw in some burberry a pit-bull and some white lightning.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  16:50:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
quote:
quote:

Awaits backlash

jesus. you know, i try not to throw stereotypes around to much, but come on. they're doing to themselves now. absinthe, scouse house, corsas with body kits and big exhausts, just throw in some burberry a pit-bull and some white lightning.

:D

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/06/06 :  17:37:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wigan is a District/Unitary Authority in the county of Greater Manchester, in England. It is part of the North West.

This is a modern unit which was reported on by the 2001 census. Most of our historical statistics were originally gathered for units with quite different boundaries. To give you a clear picture of long-run change, we have used our detailed information on boundaries and population distribution to redistrict the historical statistics to the modern units.

dah dah!!!!!

okay it might technically be part of greater manchester, but it's part of the county of lancashire. it's it's own town, why call it part of manchester? i'm from oldham and quite proud of that, and i hate it when people say that oldham's a part of greater manchester because they're so ashamed of coming from here. they desperately want to be a part of something bigger or better.

i just hate the title greater manchester. manchester's it's own city, oldham it's own borough and i'll never be part of a greater manchester!!!

redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/06/08 :  20:02:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage
Im from bolton so round my end, everyone listens to wigan pier, maximes, blackout, sanctuary, cricketers, medicine etc, and i do like wigan pier. My local club is a donk club, although this week they randomly played 3 hardcore tracks, which was random but wicked haha.

Yeah i dont mind wigan pier c.ds, 'soldier of fortune' is one of my favorite ever songs

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page