Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

The war room (1 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Audio X
Advanced Member

United States
670 posts

13 hardcore releases
Audio X is verified hardcore artist Audio X has attended 2 events
Posted - 2008/05/23 :  02:15:33  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message
[1 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: The war room
Starts: June 7th, 2008
State/Territory: Georgia

Horrible Children Present:
The War Room

Saturday June 7th 2008

10pm-8am

Spring 4th Center
18+ (w/ ID)
From North
Take I-85 South
Take 10th/14th/17th St exit. (Exit 84)
Pass 17th ramp and cross 14th.
Turn Left onto 10th St East at next light.
Right at 2nd light onto Spring St
Spring4th Center (728) will be on your right.

From South
Take I-75/85 North
Take 10th St exit. (Exit 250)
Right at light.
Turn Right at next light onto Spring St
Spring4th Center (728) will be on your right.

Spring4th Center
728 Spring Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308

$20 at door
$15 w/ costume (camo acceptable)

(PUT THE QUOTE "YOU CAN'T FIGHT IN HERE, THIS IS THE WAR ROOM." SOMEWHERE ON THE FLYER....ALSO FEATURING THE HORRIBLE CHILDREN DANCERS...AS WELL AS PERFORMANCE ARTISTS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT...PIERCINGS BY ALOHA...VISUALS BY ELLIE MAYHEM...PUT THE LOGO WITH HORRIBLE CHILDREN PRESENT...THE MYSPACE GOES ON THE BACK)

The War Room :

Richard Devine Atlanta, GA SPECIAL ELECTRON SET (Live PA) Warp Records, Schematic (IDM, Experimental)

During the past three years, Richard Devine has remixed top Warp artists such as Aphex Twin and Mike Patton (Faith No More). He has released 4 full-length albums on Schematic, Warp, Asphodel, and Sublight records and has performed his own ear-tearing music mayhem worldwide. Based from Atlanta, Georgia he has done film score work for Touchstone Pictures . He has also collaborated with BT on the movie "Surveillance" , and has done sound mangling/programming for Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails. Recently he has also been pushing the boundries of electronic music with his live shows by incorporating new technologies with classic hardwear such as drum machines,Tb-303, and TR-606.

Matt K – Techno / Hard House – Atlanta, GA.
DJMATTK.COM / OMERTA MUSIC GROUP / 8MMClOTHING.COM
For over 6 years now, Matt K has been producing the felonious bass crushing tunes that keep the dance floors shaking with his unique techno style of "Gangsta-Tech", the fusion of mayhem, violence, and ass rattling grooves. Reprehensibly hard, and deplorably infectious, his skill and determination seethe through with every performance. His previous collaborations have netted airplay on the notorious Radio 1, as well as receiving airplay from some of the most respected names in techno. With releases on Omerta (USA), Planet Rhythm (UK), Deafmosaic (USA/Japan), Submissions (Holland) and Glitch (UK), his classic and widely sought after mix cd’s have become a staple in the diet of listeners all over the world. Matt K has created a loyal fan base with hard and technical DJ sets incorporating all emerging technologies. Matt K is currently headlining events in Ibiza, Spain, South America, London, Mexico, and national dates spanning the east coast to the west coast, as well as continuing to ambush his local scene in Atlanta, GA.

Billie Blaze (Live PA)
diffuseaudio.com (Techno)
San Francisco, CA
First Atlanta Performance
With a strong love for all forms of hard dance, Billie's not afraid to drop the hardest, darkest beats he can find. By working with top european talent he's helping to bring the cutting edge sounds here to the US. His LivePA is a testament to his time served in the studio and is sure to please.

Audio X Pitched Up/Electronica Exposed/Aural Sex Recordings (Hardcore) Nashville TN
First Atlanta Performance
Emerging onto the scene in late 2005, Audio X is one of the Southeast USA's premiere Hardcore artists. Having been raised by wolves in the Tennesee wilderness, he later broke out with releases on Addictive Vinyl and Audio Reanimation. Later hardcore releases followed with the relaunch of AC Slater's label, Pitched Up Recordings, as well as Electronica Exposed and an appearance on the OneFive compilation, "Hardcore Underground 2". Taking influences from Old Skool, Jungle, Psy Trance, and the dark, twisted atmospheres of Finnish Freeform, Audio X delivers a diverse, unique experience in an otherwise stagnant hardcore scene.

Fokus (Subconcious) (Electro Breaks) Live PA
Quad Control (404 Audio/Konkrete Jungle) DnB
Christian Michael (Liquified/Solid Sound) Breaks
Bryson Taylor (Evolution/Evil Empire/Horrible Children) Trance

The Armory(This is the side room paul):
Casper (Generation Drop/20k Freaks Records) Breaks
Naf3rious (Evolution/404 Audio/Generation Drop) DnB
Hardcut (3vil entertainment/ Polluted Filth/Horrible Children) Techno
Respire (Horrible Children/Vassar Teknowledgy) electro
Sid Reflux (Playground/Influx) NRG/Hardtrance
VS
K33bz (Evolution/Evil Empire) NRG/Hardhouse
Flynt (ATLpsy/W.E. Records) Psytrance
Filcher (Nerve Agent/404 Audio) DnB
Owlkhan (Foo Dog Kru/Horrible Children) DnB
Cynispin (Guerilla Underground) Gabber
VS
Diztort3d Harmon33 (Horrible Children/^2Man33 3z^) Breakcore

Alert moderator
Audio X
Advanced Member

United States
670 posts

13 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/05/31 :  19:05:49  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio X's homepage
Next weekend!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Yoko
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Yoko is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2009/03/17 :  06:06:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Yoko's homepage
I hate to bump this from 9 months ago, but I'm wondering if they are going to do another one.

Really thinking about doing one myself in ATL, just don't have a clue as where to start.
Cause I know ATL and the South East has much untapped potential that is just waiting.

Edited by - Yoko on 2009/03/17 06:07:33
Audio X
Advanced Member

United States
670 posts

13 hardcore releases
Posted - 2009/03/22 :  18:07:53  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio X's homepage
Yeah man you just missed it! It was on the 13th. :) Headliners were myself, Aaron Simpson, and Woody McBride.

Edited by - Audio X on 2009/03/22 18:09:55

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page