Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

Xtra Credit (1 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Turbodaze

United States
69 posts
Turbodaze has attended 6 events
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  04:10:04  Show profile Send a private message
[1 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Xtra Credit
Starts: May 30th, 2008
State/Territory: Pennsylvania

Xtra Credit - Special 5th Friday Event
Powered by Telakinetic
**Xtra Sound & Lighting Will Be Brought In For This Event

May 30th, 2008
$10 b4 12am $15 after
starts at 10pm

The Skool House
5700 Park Street
Philadelphia, PA

*I-Cue
www.ingeniousmusic.com
Konkrete Jungle / Methods New York
www.myspace.com/icue
www.myspace.com/ingeniousmusic
NYC

The Level Volume 3

*Milo
NAHM / SunrizeSound
www.myspace.com/djmilo
www.milo.happyhardcore.com
Toronto

He’s back on home turf and ready to rock. Milo is no stranger to the North America rave circuit. One of the keystones in today’s stateside hardcore scene, Milo has played clear across the USA and Canada pushing the new sound of hardcore to the masses. Whether he’s in the studio, behind the scenes running NAHM and TSR, or up on the decks, no one can deny the passion and style he brings to the table.

*Jam Dj's (Live PA)
Light it up / Tru Skool
www.myspace.com/jamdjs
Philly

The J.A.M. DJs set consists of two dj's (J Omega and Matt Cue) and fast paced high energy mixing. Usually done on three or four turn tables with two mixers. This dj duo has been mixing/producing together for more than seven years and can read eachothers every move when behind the decks. This is a tag team match up not to miss! Remember it's "Just About Music."

JFK Triple 6 Soulja
Conceptcrew.US / Twelve Inch Assassins
NJ

Scrappy Joo
Konkrete Jungle Philly
Philly

In the Cut:
Powered by Nobi

Seraph
Defcon / Local 13
Philly
www.myspace.com/defconcrew
www.myspace.com/local13

Born in Jersey, raised there as well. Never realized how much easier life could become soon as I left. Moved to Philly 2 years ago and pretty sure that I'm never goin back. Started messing around with djing when i was 15-16 on some friends turntables, got more and more into it as time progressed and nowadays its in just about every other thought that runs thru my head. I like ****in around with all kinds of music but I rock Tech Step daily. Put together my promotional company, Defcon (myspace.com/defconcrew), a few years back....been throwin some parties with them for awwwhhhhhhhhhhile. Joined Local 13 two years ago, became "patna" status around last year. Working on tunes with Headcase Recordings for a couple years. Violent thunder, lightning, warm temp, and pouring rain is my favorite weather and the time when i feel the best with the world. I'm definitely a smart ass alot of the time, you might think its funny, you might think im serious....who knows....and when I have the officer glasses on, forget about it... you don't know if I want to help you find the arby's or if I want to smash your face in. I take djing, producing, promoting, and events VERY seriously, its my life, and my life is what I make of it....and what I've made so far I love, don't **** with it. Got a girl that's beautiful, funny, smart, just plain motha****in fun, able to make me smile in the blink of an eye, and i love her to death. I 'd say that I'm pretty easy to get along with. All I could ever ask for from friends is, well, be my friend you know? Throughout life I've found trust is the hardest thing to have in people, so don't lie to me. I would do (and have done) anything for people I believe to be true friends, and I hate mayonnaise......wanna fight about it?

Smoke
Ravers Only
NYC
www.myspace.com/kellyduddridge
www.myspace.com/raversonlyeast
www.myspace.com/raversonlywest

Moonchild
Urban Breakz Kru / ISW
Tenn / Philly

Mr. Opus
Light it up / Militia / Tru Skool
NJ

I have recently encountered my love in my life...my SLTech 1200 M3D's.. My Pioneer DJ M600....ahhh i love it....I dont have a high head and going to brag but i am definetly getting Alot ****ing Better!!! I work for the lovely(not) city of Wildwood....it alright...good in the long run definetly!!!I enjoy tattoos and peircings...have a nice collection myself. I get my work done by Cowhen at Cowhens Ink Emporium....hes ****in nasty(in a good way that is)!!! Ummmm I like hanging out with freinds....going to parties...all sorts a shit you can hit me up on AIM now OPUSL420 hope to here from ya =)

Alert moderator
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2008/05/19 :  19:50:59  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
last time i was in philly it went a little like:

- people getting kicked INTO the party
- cheese steaks, cheese steaks, cheese steaks
- getting kicked out of the liberty bell and off all federal property (it was some of the tsr crew... what do you expect)

ROUND 2!!!!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ_Axiom
Advanced Member

United States
824 posts
DJ_Axiom has attended 2 events
Posted - 2008/05/19 :  23:32:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Axiom's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by milo:
last time i was in philly it went a little like:

- people getting kicked INTO the party
- cheese steaks, cheese steaks, cheese steaks
- getting kicked out of the liberty bell and off all federal property (it was some of the tsr crew... what do you expect)

ROUND 2!!!!!!

Lmao, that sounds about right. I wana come see you rip shit up really bad...and I miss the NAHM lol.

http://www.facebook.com/benahm07

North American Hardcore Movement

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2008/05/21 :  18:50:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
you best come out then

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page