Total online 1620
 Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

why is it these days, ppl aren't dishing credit?

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  03:16:18  Show profile Send a private message
go find some shitetastic scousehouse vinyls, all just ripping off classic hooks/riffs from the 80s and 90s and does faithless get a mention? does energy52 get a mention? does anything?

no, cause the people running the scene are 18 year little ignorant chav ****s getting dubs cut at £20each probably.

hell, i could even go into another topic and moan that scousehouse isn't even house anymore, ok so it came out of late 90s hardhouse, but now could trick some one into thinking a record it scousehouse by 33'ing a ukhardcore tune cut at 45. it's a ****ing joke? snare build ups? house?

some one need to go round with a big gun and kill these kids making awful music. I dread to think what the chicago-eans think what the UK has turned house into. Yeah that's it, rob a classic riff from a well known record, add that iritating donk sound which sounds like a ****ing your ****ing skull smacking a hollow bamboo stick in your council house bathroom, and a 4/4beat you knocked up in 1 minute on your copy of E-Jay. It's a disgrace.

they should just call it Council-House, not scousehouse, it gives scousers a bad name. and the only ones listening to it live in council houses.

sorry this has come out a rant but it's true. and i look forward to reading the replies...

Alert moderator
Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  03:18:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
GOOD GOD ELECTRONIC MUSIC SAMPLES THINGS THAT HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN MADE?!?! LET'S BURN IT ALL!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  03:21:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage
there's always one

DJ_Axiom
Advanced Member

United States
824 posts
DJ_Axiom has attended 2 events
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  03:22:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Axiom's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
go find some shitetastic scousehouse vinyls, all just ripping off classic hooks/riffs from the 80s and 90s and does faithless get a mention? does energy52 get a mention? does anything?

no, cause the people running the scene are 18 year little ignorant chav ****s getting dubs cut at £20each probably.

hell, i could even go into another topic and moan that scousehouse isn't even house anymore, ok so it came out of late 90s hardhouse, but now could trick some one into thinking a record it scousehouse by 33'ing a ukhardcore tune cut at 45. it's a ****ing joke? snare build ups? house?

some one need to go round with a big gun and kill these kids making awful music. I dread to think what the chicago-eans think what the UK has turned house into. Yeah that's it, rob a classic riff from a well known record, add that iritating donk sound which sounds like a ****ing your ****ing skull smacking a hollow bamboo stick in your council house bathroom, and a 4/4beat you knocked up in 1 minute on your copy of E-Jay. It's a disgrace.

they should just call it Council-House, not scousehouse, it gives scousers a bad name. and the only ones listening to it live in council houses.

sorry this has come out a rant but it's true. and i look forward to reading the replies...

Oh.

http://www.facebook.com/benahm07

North American Hardcore Movement

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  03:26:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage
hmmm, maybe i should just move out to LA or somthing, seeing little constructive talk from you US guys indicates you haven't even heard scouse house yet. lucky! you jammy buggers! tell me of good cheap motels...

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  03:29:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage
I've heard scouse house. Most of it I don't like, but sometimes that bounce can be nice!

Evidence:

Spring Loaded - Have One More

Edited by - Leto on 2008/05/14 03:33:54
SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  09:31:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
I've heard scouse house. Most of it I don't like, but sometimes that bounce can be nice!

Evidence:

I've not really heard much Scouse House. This is quite a decent choon though!

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  10:39:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage
They don't have to credit them when they pay to use the sample. Simple as that.

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  11:46:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
What the fook has being in a council house got to do with it?

95 you remind me of piles, your very irritating.

Edited by - kathryn on 2008/05/14 11:47:03
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  15:00:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
you'll love this 95_was_the_time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rqEF-t4h_d4

blackout crew - b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bounce

not really my cup of tea, but i know you can't get enough of it

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  15:56:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
To me 'Scouse' House sounds like a slightly slower version of 'Upfront' UK Hardcore but with a donk in it! Not everyone who lives in council houses listen to it im sure & the term Scouse is being dropped as it is no longer just Liverpool/Mersayside that play Scouse anymore. I think people call it 'Bouncy House' now days. Wikipedia says that it is a new Bouncy Techno but wikipedia does have alot of bull on it sometimes lol

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  18:06:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Not everyone who lives in council houses listen to it im sure

and not everyone who listens to it, lives in a council house. i used to listen to it and haven't lived in a council house for a good few years now.

quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:

some one need to go round with a big gun and kill these kids making awful music. I dread to think what the chicago-eans think what the UK has turned house into. Yeah that's it, rob a classic riff from a well known record, add that iritating donk sound which sounds like a ****ing your ****ing skull smacking a hollow bamboo stick in your council house bathroom, and a 4/4beat you knocked up in 1 minute on your copy of E-Jay. It's a disgrace

scouse house isn't exclusive to 18 year old chavs and cider drinking, council flat dwellers, you know. just like hardcore isn't exclusive to pill heads and mindless thugs. what is it with you and gross, idiotic generalizations? when are you gonna grow up? bitching about "18 year old, ignorant, council house inhabiting chavs" on an internet forum. here's an idea grow some balls and say it to their faces!

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  19:12:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
^^^ Oh yer, were all pillheads us ravers!

DJ-Intensity
Advanced Member

United States
1,903 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  19:28:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Intensity's homepage
Heard some tunes but aint a big fan of it.

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  19:28:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:

Evidence:

Thats not really scouse house, more like bounce. thats the sorta stuff andy whitby plays :)

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/05/14 :  21:37:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
^^^ Oh yer, were all pillheads us ravers!

lol that's my point though we're not. so people like 95 who generalize people for listening to scouse are just as bad, and just as thick, as those who generalize us.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page