Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2007/11/18 :  15:14:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
Is there much Hard house gettin produced nowadays? Or does it all get tarred with the Hardstyle brush?

As far as i know it's just Hard Dance these days, but i don't know a lot about the Hard House scene :P
Hardstyle though = win

Alert moderator Go to top of page
clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2007/11/18 :  15:24:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
To me its just a slowed down version of Upfront Hardcore & with added donks!

Just shows how bad a lot of current Hardcore is :P

With Quosh you have donk built in

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2007/11/18 :  17:04:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
On a compliation from Decadance (6 cds) called 'Hardcore' the first track in one of the 3 cds mixed by Sy and Unknown (the other 3 are unmixed and CDs 5 & 6 are 'Old skool') is an exclusive remix of 'Keep the Crowd Jumping' by Sy and Unkown which has a 'donk' in it! The rest of the mixes dosnt seem to have much in the way of donks!

clarke101
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,839 posts

185 hardcore releases
Posted - 2007/11/18 :  17:20:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit clarke101's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
On a compliation from Decadance (6 cds) called 'Hardcore' the first track in one of the 3 cds mixed by Sy and Unknown (the other 3 are unmixed and CDs 5 & 6 are 'Old skool') is an exclusive remix of 'Keep the Crowd Jumping' by Sy and Unkown which has a 'donk' in it! The rest of the mixes dosnt seem to have much in the way of donks!

Thats too old. Try stuff a few years after, Qsh060 onwards I would say. They released scouse house versions of some of the tracks and the only difference was the speed

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2007/11/18 :  18:42:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ So it seems that Hardcore & Scouse House are (slowly) merging! I know some people who cant tell the difference between Hardcore and mainstream 'Dance' although they arnt as knowledgeful of the scene as me!

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/11/21 :  19:09:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
i would rather shove my head into a blender than listen to scouse house....

i reccomend alex k does the same as well.. please

Physx

United Kingdom
47 posts
Physx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2007/12/30 :  00:29:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Physx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Its not what I really listen to but I would rather that than 'Urban' stuff like Hip Hop or RnB! If someone gave me a with it on I would listen to it and find one or two tracks that sound ok but wouldnt find it over amazing! To me its just a slowed down version of Upfront Hardcore & with added donks!

I always fear that Hardcore is yet to add a few donks in and it will be called Donkcore! We will have Donkcore Nataion, Donkcore Adrenaline, Clubland Extreme Donkcore and of course: Donkers!

ROFL

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2008/01/02 :  01:44:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage  Reply with quote
it's one of the WORST styles of music EVER created.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/01/02 :  09:23:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
it's one of the WORST styles of music EVER created.

Next to yours.

kayaus22
Average Member

United States
200 posts
Posted - 2008/01/03 :  06:33:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kayaus22's homepage  Reply with quote
i don't mind scouse house for the most part, its basically slowed down happy hardcore. but yeah alot of it is the same..but so is alot of happy hardcore ..not sure what the hating is on exactly then.
I actually thought about spinning it but decided to go with a harder style.

And yeah hard house is still produced but depending on where you look, alot of it is labeled as hard dance and you have to sift through and find which is actually hard house because alot is hard trance. blah.

if you're looking for UK hard house tho check out my myspace

http://myspace.com/kayaus22

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page