Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland

Bang Face - The Weekender (3 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
bangface

United Kingdom
52 posts
Posted - 2007/10/24 :  08:52:08  Show profile Send a private message  Visit bangface's homepage
[3 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Bang Face - The Weekender
Starts: April 25th, 2008
City/Region: England

ITS COMING...

BANG FACE - THE WEEKENDER
3 DAYS OF NEO-RAVE ARMAGEDDON
25-27 APRIL 2008 - CAMBER SANDS HOLIDAY PARK

Squarepusher
Model 500 - Juan Atkins is joined by Mad Mike Banks for the First ever UK Live show
Phil Hartnoll - Orbital DJ Set + LONG RANGE show
Dopplereffekt - First ever UK Live show
Altern-8
Modeselektor
Richard Devine
The Flashbulb
Kid606
Bong-Ra
DJ Rephlex Records
Krome & Time
The Panacea
Ceephax Acid Crew
Mala (Digital Mystikz)
Aaron Spectre
Venetian Snares
Ragga Twins
Bogdan Raczynski
DJ Stingray
Knifehandchop
Luke Vibert
Kode9
µ-Ziq
Shitmat
Mike Dred
The DJ Producer
Plaid
Chas & Dave
DMX Krew
Remarc
Cylob
DJ Scotch Egg
Doubtful Guest
Cassette Boy
Jackson and His Computer Band
Beardyman
Steve Strawberry
Vexkiddy
Kelpe
Aba Shanti-i
Warp Records DJs
Saint Acid & The Bang Face Hard Crew

MANY MORE TBA

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FROM eBANG...

www.bangfaceweekender.com

Alert moderator
JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2008/04/08 :  01:39:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage
Oh my god, this is gonna be so class, i can't wait. Such an incredible line up, I just don't think my brain is gonna handle it all. Gonna completely degenerate into an ozzing vat of mush and just go mental for three days like is really is the armageddon of raves. Not seen anything quite like this in some great time.

It's a good year to be single finally; gonna have absolutely NO-ONE to answer to gonna turn my phone off to the world, rush about like a mad-man and have a pukka time.

The one like Chrissy B is gonna be there along with a plethora (ya damn straight!) of wicked heads.

Well looking forward to this one people. To those of you on here that are going, good luck making it out the other side coz its gonna be a blitzkrieg...

Time to start getting excited folks. Bring the noise....

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2008/04/08 :  12:10:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Gonna be absolutely off the rails jester mate, love bangface in general but this lineup just takes the piss how good it is.

26 of the best booked up with us, can safely say i've never looked forward to a party so much in my life.

Edited by - Chris B on 2008/04/08 12:12:25
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2008/04/08 :  13:10:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
Was meant to be going to this with my brother and a couple of others but they pulled out! :( Going to Spain instead now tho which should be good still, but... Gutted I'm missing that line-up!

Don't let me know how good it was, I don't want to know!

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2008/04/08 :  21:02:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
Gonna be absolutely off the rails jester mate, love bangface in general but this lineup just takes the piss how good it is.

26 of the best booked up with us, can safely say i've never looked forward to a party so much in my life.

26 of us going altogether now? Jesus H. Tap Dancing Christ. This is gonna hurt, i can tell already!

Pay check has finally come through as well as my birthday money, plus i still have one more payday to come before the event so i think i might just get away with this! Definitely gonna be one of the most memorable weekends i've ever had. Only thing is i would love to take my camera to take some pics and films of the thing, but a) i'm worried about losing it, and b) i'd rather busy myself jumping about rather than taking photos the whole time.

Might hire a midget, hide him in my case and sit him on my shoulders all weekend with a camcorder. (That really isn't a bad idea at all.....hmmmm........)

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2008/04/08 :  23:56:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Be plenty of photos taken anyway mate, no what wee lucy and michaela are like.

Been sittin tryin to work out exactly how many is coming

6 in our chalet
10 more from northern ireland coming over
4 in my bros chalet
Lucy, Michaela, Cracko.

So 23 plus whoever else we meet there, been lookin forward to it for ages man jus want next two weeks out way

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2008/04/22 :  15:27:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Hahahahahahaha this is gonna be f*ckin immense, first of the nordie crew comin over today lets get this session started

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2008/04/23 :  00:52:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage
Jesus man, i cannot wait for this... really am dying for this to happen now, proper gettin hyped for it now!!!

Got me Jester gear at the ready, money saved up and liver detoxed. I'm almost a bit worried about whether or not i'm gonna make it out the other side of this.....

Heh...Bring it

reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
reenz has attended 16 events
Posted - 2008/04/24 :  13:46:54  Show profile  Send a private message
when you 2 crazy cats have recovered from this weekend give me a shout - chris obviously when you are in london lol and maybe some time we can catch up for a drink somewhere! have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I make whirlpools in my fishtank

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2008/04/24 :  16:04:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by reenz:
when you 2 crazy cats have recovered from this weekend give me a shout

Definitely darling! We'll have to meet up and go for a couple of drinks in the coming weeks. Think i owe you a drink actually so that's a date. We'll sort something out soon.

As for Bangface, this is now gonna be my final message before going away, so I bid you all adieu, and if i don't survive, i wish to be buried with my Jester hats, a litre of Absolut 50% vodka, my ipod, (It's gonna be a long nap) and if its not too much to ask, a leggy woman with not much else to do.

Sweet as a nut, see you after the weekend! (hopefully )

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2008/04/30 :  22:14:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Quite possibly the most fun ive ever had in a weekend.

Chalets piss all over tents was mental jus running around from place to place goin bonkers.

Amazing music of all kinds, highlights for me bein venetian snares, krome and time, doubtful guest and some random techno act downstairs didnt no who it was.

Jungle pool party was absolute tits aswell and bang face tv was funny as you like, normski was some laugh got banter with load of our lot and sendin mad texts in was quality.

So many people we no were there, bumped into a load of familiar faces also and jus loads of sound heads from all over world. Think the chalet thing really helps get place better cos can all go in and out gettin wee sesh with folks.

Massive respect to the denmark gabber mentalists from our way, there enthusiasm was for goin nuts to the schranz and hardcore had me in hysterics. Anytime passed there chalet at night jus loadsa them bangin the roof chanting "gabba, gabba, gabba, gabba, gabba, gabba" hahahahahahaha.

Always new bangface would make an awesome weekender but it really went above and beyond what i expected. No way for anything im missing it next year, shout to all the people that made me grin like a bastard for days on end. Loved every minute of it.

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2008/04/30 :  22:16:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by reenz:
when you 2 crazy cats have recovered from this weekend give me a shout - chris obviously when you are in london lol and maybe some time we can catch up for a drink somewhere! have lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

definitely marina doll be good to see you. I lose my phone but got a new one with same number so if can pm me or text me it over be grand.

I'm dj'ing about st albans again this weekend if your not doin anything pop up, also say cassie if shes still in the area.

Hope alls well anyway mate give us a shout whenever your free

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page