Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

(Progressive?) TRANCE

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dave Tee
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,109 posts
Posted - 2007/07/25 :  22:56:05  Show profile Send a private message
Trance mix anyone?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3sn0mvv1i1q

Its from 2005, the tunes are really chilled but trippy. I dont know what type of trance it would be called (how's about chilled-trippy trance ) but I love it.

Hope you enjoy it!!

Alert moderator
Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Jax has donated money to the site Jax has attended 6 events
Posted - 2007/07/25 :  23:29:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
Cheers mate! Ill have a listen and try to pin it to a style for ya lol

Edit, hows the 3 deck mixin comin along? U getting anywhere with it?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Jax on 2007/07/25 23:30:18
Dave Tee
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,109 posts
Posted - 2007/07/25 :  23:37:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dave Tee's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Jax:
Cheers mate! Ill have a listen and try to pin it to a style for ya lol

Edit, hows the 3 deck mixin comin along? U getting anywhere with it?

Well I still haven't got a 3rd deck so not very good lol But I've been mixing BCN style on 2 decks a lot and having some fun and I think when/if I do get a 3rd deck it'll actually make it easier than what I'm doing now as it'll give me more time to cue up and change tunes rather than having to rush as I do on 2 decks.

I just got a delivery of 13 makina and hardstyle tunes today as well so I'm gonna have a bit more fun sorting out some more mixes in the next week!!

How are you finding it anyway? Are you mixing makina on yours?

Edited by - Dave Tee on 2007/07/25 23:46:31
Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Posted - 2007/07/25 :  23:52:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
Quality set that mate, got all sorts of styles in it. Goes from chill out to progressive to what id class as normal trance @ the end. Surprised @ the quality considering its only 15mb and 1 hour long!

Ive shamefully not done anything since i posted that youtube thing up, i had to nick part of my cd deck stand to make two stands for cd decks when i do events so ive got nowhere to put it! Ive only got about 4 or 5 tunes aswell which doesnt help lol. Where do you get all yours from? Most i see are about a tenner each?

Dave Tee
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,109 posts
Posted - 2007/07/26 :  00:01:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dave Tee's homepage
quote:
Quality set that mate, got all sorts of styles in it. Goes from chill out to progressive to what id class as normal trance @ the end. Surprised @ the quality considering its only 15mb and 1 hour long!

I got it off one of me friends from school a few years ago - it was his demo for a club up here. At the time I didn't really listen to it properly cos I was 100% hardcore back then but I just found it the other day and listening to it again I was well impressed!!

Have you got any idea of the tunes? I know the obvious 2 (the vocal ones) but haven't got a clue about the rest and I haven't seen the lad I got if off for well over a year now.

quote:
Ive shamefully not done anything since i posted that youtube thing up, i had to nick part of my cd deck stand to make two stands for cd decks when i do events so ive got nowhere to put it! Ive only got about 4 or 5 tunes aswell which doesnt help lol. Where do you get all yours from? Most i see are about a tenner each?

Either from factoria for makina or germantrance.com for the hardstyle, plus I get a lot off discogs.com. The 13 I got today were all off the same French guy who did the lot for 100Euros inc post after a bit of bartering which is a decent price considering a few of them were rarish

Pope C XXIII
Advanced Member

United States
1,935 posts
Posted - 2007/07/26 :  00:22:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Pope C XXIII's homepage
Low quality wmas make the baby jesus cry.

Hardcore & trance inna oldskool style

Dave Tee
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,109 posts
Posted - 2007/07/26 :  00:23:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dave Tee's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Pope C XXIII:
Low quality wmas make the baby jesus cry.

High quality ones make me cry when I'm trying to upload it

Jax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,676 posts
Posted - 2007/07/26 :  00:30:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jax's homepage
No idea on the tunes apart from "as the rush comes" but im guessing u got that one urself lol. Best bet is to have a look on http://www.chemical-records.co.uk . The have shit loads of stuff like that on there at decent prices.

100 euro's is wkd for 13 vinyls u did orite there if there all good tunes. I aint bought any vinyls in about 4 months now, ive been surviving on mp3s lol. It costs a fortune trying to keep upto date with loads of differant styles. Ill deffo check out them sites once ive got all my finances sorted out though, i need to get my collection building again!

Ull have to get some of ur sets posted up, ive not heard much makina recently apart from the haston sets

Dave Tee
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,109 posts
Posted - 2007/07/26 :  18:31:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dave Tee's homepage
quote:
No idea on the tunes apart from "as the rush comes" but im guessing u got that one urself lol. Best bet is to have a look on http://www.chemical-records.co.uk . The have shit loads of stuff like that on there at decent prices.

100 euro's is wkd for 13 vinyls u did orite there if there all good tunes. I aint bought any vinyls in about 4 months now, ive been surviving on mp3s lol. It costs a fortune trying to keep upto date with loads of differant styles. Ill deffo check out them sites once ive got all my finances sorted out though, i need to get my collection building again!

Ull have to get some of ur sets posted up, ive not heard much makina recently apart from the haston sets

I've made a 30 minute demo for a local dj competition, if I ever figure out how to upload it I'll put the link on here for u... don't expect anything Haston-like though lol

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page