Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
darson

Australia
49 posts
darson has attended 1 event
Posted - 2007/04/14 :  15:24:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
o god thats right jay z
now i remember why i lost all interest in them...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2007/04/26 :  06:48:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
You have to keep in mind that for a lot of people, having jay z in their tracks wasnt RUINING it. Myself, i hated it. But thats not to say that a lot of people didnt like it, which im positive a lot of people did considering how long numb/encore was in the charts.

Also, props to them for trying new things. Linkin park, IMO, tries the most different, unusual things out of all rock bands. They go hard, they go soft, they go part hip-hop, but ALL their tracks have a lot of energy.

Theyre good at what they do. Thats my 2 cents.

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2007/04/27 :  18:15:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
well im really impressed with this new album

Gav001

United States
63 posts
Posted - 2007/05/20 :  12:26:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Im liking the new album, and they have now started cursing :O i really like Given Up and Bleed it Out! And they would made great samples for some Hardstyle/Gabba tunes!

wong
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,991 posts
Posted - 2007/05/22 :  19:05:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit wong's homepage  Reply with quote
i like given up n wot ive dun, apart from that..................... its shit , not hard rocky enuf.... if that makes sense

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2007/05/22 :  20:23:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
Sorry can't stand any of this shite!! I really hate all this being in a band crap & stupid little boys playing their stupid little Guitars>

DJ-Pure
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,739 posts
Posted - 2007/05/23 :  13:59:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Pure's homepage  Reply with quote
Talking of Linkin Park, im on the look out for 'Crawling in my skin' Acapella, pella', vox or what ever you want to call it. Any help would be great.
=)

cheers.

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2007/10/12 :  03:11:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
Screw these pussy music

Skittles31
Starting Member

United States
10 posts
Posted - 2008/02/02 :  03:04:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skittles31's homepage  Reply with quote
i like linkin park, i meean even though numb and in the end are really old over heard songs, i still think there 2 of the greatest songs out there, but i think its kewl that they have a new cd coming out XD

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/02/17 :  09:55:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skittles31:
i like linkin park, i meean even though numb and in the end are really old over heard songs, i still think there 2 of the greatest songs out there, but i think its kewl that they have a new cd coming out XD

numb was single worthy but not one of their best. probably on par with one step closer. in the end was amazing. funny how arguably the best track on hybrid theory (you'd have to argue pretty hard against crawling) became the worst on reanimation

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/02/17 :  15:50:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
Is that "Shadow of the Day" song on their new album? I've heard that on the radio a few times... not bad. I pretty much hate every song I've ever heard by them, aside from this one.

Fort Minor on the other hand...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page