Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

My First Rave (0 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2007/04/03 :  19:45:43  Show profile Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: My First Rave
Starts: April 28th, 2007

Hello ravers in southern California. Do you remember your first rave? Do you remember that feeling… that vibe that you got? Well our goal is to recreate that for you, hence “The Twice in a Lifetime Experience”. Come and enjoy the scene as you remember it, no matter how long you’ve been a part of it!

Also, are you tired of all the raves getting shut down lately? Shit, we are too! That's why EEE is gonna make sure that doesn't happen! We've got you a solid permitted venue that allows us to bring you a party that lasts till 5 a.m.!!! Some promoters lately (no names), have been claiming that their venues are “permitted”, but they’re only “permitted” until the cops/fire marshall finds out about it and shuts it down. We at EEE think that’s unfair to you!! We don’t believe it’s right for there to be shady promoters out there. But make no mistake about it, rest assured, we will bring you this event completely secured!

Tell all your friends that you're going to "My First Rave" and bring them along. Cause we're gonna have so many reminders of your first rave, NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN RAVING!!! Keep your eyes open for free give-aways (some very special give-aways) being thrown from the main stage all through out the night. Watch our beautiful on-stage dancers keep the PLURR vibe going. Listen as the music takes you on a journey from old raver days to the current scene that we know today. Seriously folks... DON'T MISS THIS PARTY!

Area One:
Thee-O -- Will be doing something rare (so don't miss it!), he'll be spinning old school trance (which he doesn't do anymore) from the anthem era ('99-'01)
DJ Quervo -- Will be spinning Uplifting Trance
JD Joseph (AKA YoYo) -- Will be spinning Hard Style
DJ Superraver -- Will be spinning uplifting Trance/Hard Trance
Josh Criss -- Will be spinning Hard Dance
DJ Astral SoniK -- Will be spinning Hard Dance (Maybe some Tech Trance)
DJ Anthera -- Will be spinning old school Trance from the anthem era

Area Two:
SDF 1 -- Will be spinning a Drum & Bass and Jungle set.
303 Abuse -- Will be spinning Hardcore / Gabber
DJ SLUT**** -- I can't even classify or catagorize this guy's style... but it's unique and creative and definately worth checking out!!
Yar Da Star -- Will be spinning Happy Hardcore.
Brandon Phantom -- Will be spinning Happy Hardcore and Free form
Take -- Will be spinning Jungle (maybe he'll throw in some Raggae, D&B, and/or Dark)

More Info:
http://www.mypace.com/eeentertainment
Also, please do us a favor and R.S.V.P. if you're going. Click the link in our blog or bulletin to go to the event page to R.S.V.P. We've really worked hard on putting this party together so we hope you can all make it!!! Thank you all so much for your time and support!

Alert moderator

Edited by - NeXuS on 2007/04/03 19:46:39

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page