Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/02/24 :  23:59:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
making me jealous >:D
im dying to see those picz.. :P

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/02/25 :  03:33:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
yeh... pretty decent nite. bloody awesome really. il try and recount it as best as i remmeber. got in doors at 11 with friends n imediately went chiillout for sum reason. came back in for RBC. aweomse set would have to say the two best tracks were pretty green eyes and slide away. the two hours between 3 n 5 were a kind of haze from expecting to die n mash up room to expecting to die in harcore area. not sure wot really went on in those two hours except i remember visiting ufo for slide away. weaver n suae they went off. absolutely nuts, and the best part was ETERNITY!!!!! they did a really good set and finished brilliantly.

in the line at the station there was a big commotion, not really sure wot that was about... anyone fill me in?

manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2007/02/25 :  04:24:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage  Reply with quote
Joey Riot played one of the most energetic sets i have seen and heard in ages. That man has some talent. It was a shame he and slipmatt were on at the same time, well at least the second hour of Joey's set, cause i'm a huge fan of slipmatt's, and that was one of the best sets all night. Very cuitting edge sound mixing the old samples and sounds with the new. Raverbabay crew were very entertaining and i thought it was an improvement mixing wise than the last time they were out here. By that i mean they seemed to use ore decks, three and four deck mixes at some stages. Recon's and Hixxy's scratching were superb, although i did miss whizz kid.

I would like to meet up with you guys at the next international party

Edited by - manic on 2007/02/25 04:30:34
dreamowner

Australia
76 posts
Posted - 2007/02/25 :  07:31:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dreamowner's homepage  Reply with quote
Sounds like it was a bangin' nite. I couldn't make it 'cause I was away and only came back today - killing myself over it There's always next year...

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2007/02/25 :  10:48:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
I had a fantastic night. It was so sweet!,

The RBC crew played an awesome set, some damn killer tracks which prevented me from leaving the floor till the end of their set.
I feel as though they overdid the scratching though, it was good but they just did it too much.

Re-con singing pretty green eyes was bluddy awesome and Hixxy - Sacrifice to wrap up their set was brilliant.

I loved joey riot, It was a pitty that he played in such a small arena though but he made the most of it. He played some wikked tracks but the atmosphere was not there which was a shame. He should have been in the main room!.

Nice to catch up with ihaveduff, ravine and snyke again. I cant wait for those pics to be posted up ravine!!.

Anyway I am so busted, I have stayed awake all day and now im going to crash.

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/03/01 :  07:19:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage  Reply with quote
omg best night of my life ever lol that was such a killer rave man can't wait for next year

Jed142

Australia
22 posts
Jed142 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2007/03/01 :  10:25:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jed142's homepage  Reply with quote
yes i do agree chalie, it was mad ey. Next time RBC comes im going, for sure! early birds straight away mate lol

anyone know of the next rave in sydney? i heard it was Utopia 21st aniversry

oh! bt charlie i got the hang of that french jump style lol, eddie thinks it looks awsome lol, n i think i did that shuffling thing that that guy tried to teach us at manic, dunno if its right, gotta see it.

Manic was tops! with no tops! lol

Edited by - Jed142 on 2007/03/01 10:29:02
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2007/03/01 :  21:26:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
anyone know of the next rave in sydney? i heard it was Utopia 21st aniversry

there is one towards the end of march. they were posting flyers for it after manic. cant remember the name of it but its on the overdrive site

hardstylz_honkii
Starting Member

Australia
7 posts
Posted - 2007/08/26 :  16:33:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit hardstylz_honkii's homepage  Reply with quote
abit late yes i no BUT MANIC WAS THE 1ST&BEST RAVE ive eva been too hope they come back next year that would be awesomeee!!

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2007/08/27 :  06:17:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
i wish they had done ultraviolet like prophecy the year before but

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/08/27 :  07:35:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
was ther no pics?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page