Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland

Hardcore Heaven (1 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
geordiee99

United Kingdom
24 posts
Posted - 2006/09/06 :  21:44:19  Show profile Send a private message
[1 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Hardcore Heaven
Starts: September 9th, 2006
City/Region: England

It’s time for the hardcore massive to show London what they’re made of once again as Hardcore Heaven prepares to take over the glorious KOKO (formerly Camden Palace)! It’s been over a year since the hardcore massive last partied in this legendary venue, and this time we’re coming back bigger and stronger than before! Plus it’s the very first time that the venue has hosted a 100%< hardcore event – after hosting gigs and events for the likes of Madonna, Coldplay, Frantic and Moondance, KOKO will now experience what it’s like to be in Hardcore Heaven!

We’ve got a seriously hot line-up for our return to KOKO showcasing the diversity and quality within the hardcore scene today. Don’t miss V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D.’s stunning live PA – the creator of some of the toughest and most innovative anthems of the last few years will take no prisoners with this live show that will cover the full spectrum of hardcore...from light and fluffy to downright filthy! Freeform pioneers Kevin Energy & Sharkey team up for two very special back-to-back sets, Billy “Daniel” Bunter and scratchmaster <b>Kutski</b> team up for an exclusive set, Technikore makes his hardcore debut, and all the rest of Hardcore’s biggest stars. Plus a whole room dedicated to those crazy b*stards at Freeformation!

Ticket demand has been overwhelming ever since we released details of this revolutionary event – secure your place now ‘cos they are still selling faster than copies of the Paris Hilton Sex Video circa 2005!

“We can’t wait for Hardcore Heaven @ Koko because…we're really really f*ckin’ impatient ha ha! Only joking, hardcore deserves a place at the biggest rave venues in the capital and to be given the chance to host our bonkers Freeformation room when it finally takes one of the biggest and baddest ones around is a real honour.” - Freeformation

“I’m looking forward to Hardcore Heaven hugely. This is a milestone for me and I’m gonna make it count. I’ve been remixing Darren Styles’s tunes for the last year for Nukleuz, and I’ve got my hardcore debut “WTF” coming out on Raverbaby soon so expect to hear those! Also listen out for exclusives from my new label Hardcore Massive! Shit the bed – it’s gonna be wrong!” – Technikore (aka Technikal)

The Main Arena – featuring the awesome might of KOKO’s JBL soundsystem

DJ Sy
Darren Styles
V.A.G.A.B.O.N.D Live PA Featuring Tess & MCs Wotsee & Casper
Mark EG
Hixxy
Billy “Daniel” Bunter B2B Kutski
Kevin Energy B2B Sharkey
Dougal
Marc Smith
Seduction
DJ Flyin’
Technikore

MC’s
Storm
Whizzkid
Odyssey
Wotsee
Casper

Arena 2
Kevin Energy, Sharkey & the Nu Energy Collective presents FREEFORMATION
http://www.nuenergy.co.uk

Sharkey & Kevin Energy (Freeform Classics)
Arkitech
Stormtrooper
K Complex
Ephexis
Ethos
Eryk Orpheus
Lost Soul

Info: 020 8363 5566 / 020 8363 5222
Time: 9pm - 6am
Tickets: From £17 direct from Slammin’, £17 + booking fee from all other agents
Rules & Regs: No dress code / Over 18's only / Bring photo ID

Alert moderator
Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/09/06 :  21:45:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage
Originally posted by geordiee99

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Xtra-C

United Kingdom
149 posts
Xtra-C has attended 73 events
Posted - 2006/09/18 :  00:10:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xtra-C's homepage
Full review from Hardcore Heaven, at KOKO (camden Palace), London is now online with photos.
Visit http://www.jungletechno.co.uk

(press F5 to refresh your browser)
Enjoy

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page