Total online 1865
 Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland

Compulsion : Vibealite : Missing (9 attended)

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
missing
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
missing has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/08/18 :  21:37:09  Show profile Send a private message
[9 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Compulsion : Vibealite : Missing
Starts: 2006/10/20
City/Region: England

20th October 2006

MISSING in Manchester present: Compulsion Northern Innovation Hardcore

If you remember Compulsion @ Bowlers Warehouse in Trafford Park, The biggest monthly dance event in the UK, you will already be trembling with excitement at this one-off, once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the thrilling, electrifying atmosphere of a no expense spared, no holds barred warehouse rave for one last time!

The original promoter of Compulsion, DJ Demand, has teamed up with MISSING in Manchester to bring together the biggest names and hottest talent in new hardcore

Remember the feeling of butterflies in your stomach and shivers up your spine with the excitment and anticipation of a night at bowlers? Even if you are too young to know, this is the time to find out!

MISSING in Manchester present: Vibealite & Goodtimes Classic House & Oldskool Hardcore

Vibealite has for twelve years been at the forefront of hosting massive multi-arena dance events in the UK and world wide. They need no introduction! For this unique event vibealite will be hosting Warehouse Two together with goodtimes, bringing you the classic uplifting piano house sounds of Life@Bowlers and the immense breakbeat classics of the oldskool hardcore, an education in the epic music that created the rave scene in the beginning. The line-up speaks for itself!

THE WAREHOUSES: The Warehouse Project comprises two massive warehouses, the main arena being even bigger than the legendary Sanctuary warehouse was (RIP). The second warehouse is also truly epic in its proportions. This is possibly the last chance there will ever be to hear hardcore and oldskool played in a warehouse venue in the UK. The buildings are only available as a music venue for three months and MISSING have an exclusive agreement to hold THE ONLY HARDCORE EVENT AT THIS AMAZING VENUE! Since this is a once in a lifetime chance to recreate the legendary warehouse raves of the 1990s, we will be pulling out all the stops to make this the most spectacular show you will ever see!

So where is it? The warehouses form part of the former Boddingtons Brewery, conveniently and centrally located right next to Manchester Victoria Train & Tram Station... YES THAT'S RIGHT IT REALLY IS A PISS-UP IN A BREWERY!

The event will run for a full TEN HOURS - 8pm-6am on Friday 20th October with fully licenced bars right up to 6am. Soundsystems will be state of the art and mind-blowingly loud, yet of extremely high quality. There will be full stage shows, ultra high power lasers and pyrotechnics through the night in both warehouses, plus a massive light show!

OK, you've waited long enough, here's the bit you want to see - THE LINEUP TO END ALL LINEUPS!

The Compulsion Northern Innovation & MISSING Warehouse

[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=19"]Hixxy[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=35"]Sy[/url] & [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=418"]Storm[/url]
Kutski (Radio One, Bonkers 16)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1332"]Stu Allan[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=30"]Vibes[/url] & LiveLee
Sharkey
Sarge
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1864"]Joey Riot[/url] B2B [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1379"]Kurt[/url]
Clipper
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1510"]Smash[/url]
Cosmic

MCs
Storm
Connie
Kurdy
Mitch
+ LOTS MORE TBC

The Vibealite & Goodtimes Warehouse

Rozalla Live PA (Everybody's free to feel good, Colours, etc.)
Liquid Live PA (Sweet harmony etc.)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1332"]Stu Allan[/url] (classic bowlers/key103 set)
Daz Willott (shelleys, life@bowlers)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=30"]Vibes[/url] & LiveLee (1996 classics set)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=56"]Force[/url] & [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1853"]Junior[/url] Live PA (Singing the original hardcore versions of pretty green eyes, paradise & dreams etc.)
Welly (life@bowlers)
Absolute (life@bowlers)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1163"]Kaine[/url] ('93-'95 piano breakbeat)
Ben Fisher (classic house)
RV2 b2b Benson (oldskool hardcore)

Essential Ticket Info

The first 1500 advance tickets are priced 12.50
All other tickets are priced 17.00 including on the door tickets (subject to availability).

THIS EVENT IS VERY LIKELY TO SELL OUT, PLEASE BUY EARLY TO BE SURE OF GETTING YOUR TICKETS AT THE LOWER PRICE

Tickets are currently only available from the MISSING website but there should be stock at other outlets within one week.

Check out the latest breaking news at these websites:

http://www.missinginmanchester.org.uk
http://www.vibealite.info
http://www.goodtimesclub.info
http://www.thewarehouseproject.com

Please sign up for free membership at the missing website so we can keep you updated and offer you members discount tickets.

Alert moderator

Edited by - missing on 2006/09/10 22:29:05
Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/08/22 :  08:19:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
defo going to this!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MADCORE
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
630 posts
MADCORE has attended 17 events
Posted - 2006/08/27 :  15:34:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MADCORE's homepage
Buses as usual will be running from Scotland, (Glasgow/Edinburgh), Carlisle, Lancaster, Preston, Newcastle, Liverpool, Wigan, Leeds, Liecester and Northampton plus many more.

For info and bookings please contact [email protected] or tel 07745691371.

Bus and ticket packages available.

Make sure you book early.

[email protected]

[email protected]

CLIPPER
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
Posted - 2006/08/31 :  21:46:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CLIPPER's homepage
For anyone who hasn't heard me play, i've posted some links for mixes underneath, so you know what to expect

Get Ready To Rock - Ben X-Treme & Dave OnIt (Mozz Remix)
Rollin' - Gav G & Dan Rolla J
Keep On Flexin' - Fracus feat Magika
It Goes Like This - Robbie Long & Stormtrooper Mix
Neverland - Al Twisted & JFX
Forever - Stu Allan Remix
Save The Day - Impact
Flamin' Gallah - Shox & Smeztz
The Darkness - Al Twisted & Rob Da Rythem
Butterfly - Ophidian (Original Mix)
Burn The World - Joey Riot

[Right Click - Save Target As] http://www.djclipper.co.uk/mixes/Clipper/CLIPPER_BestOfVibe.mp3

'Walking On The Moon' – Luna C Remix (Mad Cow Records)
'Retro Tingz' – DeejayBee & Compulsion (Unsigned)
'Cutting Deep' – Breeze & Styles (Raverbaby)
'Love Again' – In Effect (Forthcoming Hecttech)
'Open Your Eyes To Love' – Fracus (Hecttech)
'Evolution' – Devastate (Forthcoming Uprising)
'Killer' – Lee UHF & Invader (Bedlam Records)
'Rock n Roll’ – Stu J & UFO (FBI Records)
'What’s This' – Skampy & Mayhem (Forthcoming Bedlam)
'Back With A Vengeance' – In Effect (Hecttech)
'Rock That Body' – Plus System (Evolution)
'Project Hardcore' – Neophyte & Viper (Rotterdam Records)
'Maniacs' – Gammer (Blatent Beats)
‘Butterfly’ – Ophidian (Enzyme)

[Right Click - Save Target As] http://www.djclipper.co.uk/mixes/Clipper/CLIPPER_Live_Recording_April_2005.mp3

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Da Cunney Bugz has attended 9 events
Posted - 2006/09/09 :  17:31:42  Show profile  Send a private message
should be attending :P

*I LOVE YOU*

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/09/15 :  14:01:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
Am soooooooooooooo going to this with mi sexy Stu!
Am gonna say hi to Stu Allan!
I have emailed him and he's expecting me to go and say hello to him!
Oooooooooooh! Cant wait!

mr.smile
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2006/09/15 :  17:37:44  Show profile  Send a private message
were there cant wait

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/09/17 :  11:18:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
Got Tickets Yesterday! :D

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/09/23 :  11:07:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Our tickets came in the post on thursday, we'll be there!!! Look out for the dancing cactus and a rather embarrassed Mortis

DannyCostello

United Kingdom
80 posts
DannyCostello has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/09/25 :  17:48:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DannyCostello's homepage
I'll be there, I live right next to Manchester :P
Train home at 6am sounds good...

missing
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
missing has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/09/29 :  16:47:20  Show profile  Send a private message
Tickets for Compulsion, Vibealite & Missing at the Warehouse project on the 20th October are selling incredibly fast, we've never known anything like it!

Ticketline and Piccadilly Box Office have already sold out their full allocation of 12.50 discount tickets and started selling the full price 17.00 tickets, however at the time of writing this message the Missing website shop at http://www.missinginmanchester.org.uk/shop still has around 100 of the cheaper tickets left in stock and the following shops still have a limited number of tickets left: Spin Inn, Tib Street, Manchester; Gaffs(formerly Taylors) News Fallowfield; 3 Beat, Liverpool; Seeds Records, Wirral.

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/10/11 :  14:08:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage
Thanks for the text Missing!
About the event thing is i already know lol!

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/12 :  08:33:33  Show profile  Send a private message
Where am i geting tickets from??? which link??

*I LOVE YOU*

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/10/12 :  09:36:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
http://www.missinginmanchester.org.uk

Or go into 'The Spinn Inn' Which is on Tibb Street in Manchester, off Market Street!

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/14 :  13:53:39  Show profile  Send a private message
Finally got a chance to buy ticket, just geting it now, if there's 1 left! Who's meeting who and where?

*I LOVE YOU*

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/10/16 :  08:02:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
Me, Mortis and kath are meeting in the printworks!

New EventPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page