Page: 
of 20

Author Thread  
Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/06/25 :  02:00:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
sweet cant wait! a few of the people that were going in my group pulled out unfortunatly, but im still gonna have a blast.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/06/25 :  07:46:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hurray! hurrah! doopety boopety! soopar doopar!
rygor is attending! =D

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/06/25 :  11:41:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ahhhh sweet what time you guys wanna do the trainstation meetup?and remember bring cameras

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/06/25 :  12:17:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skattakid:
Hey all, i'll get pm's out to you all in the next two days with details of a planned meetup, you'll understand once you read it, it means we can get a group shot with all of us, i am doin pics for ITM as usual, so it's a must for all, plus silver and dj storm and whoever else we can rustle up will be in it too...

OOOOH WIKKED!!!!!!!! i'm not gettin there till after 12 tho :( any chance of making it around 1 or 2???? i'm so pumped for this!!

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2006/06/25 :  15:47:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by 1up:
anyone know if rygor [the acolyte] is going? i sO want to meet him! silver will prolly be playing some of his trax. itll be shiit great the meet silver and rygor at the same time!

I'll drag his ass down as well... is the meetup inside the venue or outside? It would be better to meet inside the venue?

Or we could meet at the Macca's in Olympic Park. Its not really that hidden, you can see the golden arches from ages away.

Either way, I'm going and it will be awesome fun. I'll drag Al Storm's down there too. I think we'll all need name tags with out forum/nicknames on them so we know who is who!

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/06/25 :  17:04:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ryg0r:
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by 1up:
anyone know if rygor [the acolyte] is going? i sO want to meet him! silver will prolly be playing some of his trax. itll be shiit great the meet silver and rygor at the same time!

I'll drag his ass down as well... is the meetup inside the venue or outside? It would be better to meet inside the venue?

Yes! Get some fat into us before we lose kilos upon kilos after raving too long.

Or we could meet at the Macca's in Olympic Park. Its not really that hidden, you can see the golden arches from ages away.

Either way, I'm going and it will be awesome fun. I'll drag Al Storm's down there too. I think we'll all need name tags with out forum/nicknames on them so we know who is who!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  04:03:26  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
The bar will be the easiest point, what time?

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  06:27:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
Lets wait til the timetable comes out. I believe it's in 3D magazine today so i'll pick up a copy tomorrow at uni or if someone else has a copy we can work out a time. Don't wanna miss out on something big.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  06:43:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ravine:
Lets wait til the timetable comes out. I believe it's in 3D magazine today so i'll pick up a copy tomorrow at uni or if someone else has a copy we can work out a time. Don't wanna miss out on something big.

Someone tell me what time I am playing haha :)

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  09:41:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
Haha yeah it would be handy to know what time you were playing re: orginisation with meeting up etc... Preferably before hand so I can tell you to play fly like a bird (dougal and gammer remix)

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  11:03:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Set times weren't in 3D :( Dare say P'House haven't even figured them out yet.

Anyway, this should be an awesome night. Top representing DJs from happy hard, hardstyle and hard dance genres!

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
jimbooo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  11:50:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hmmmb i still don't know what train i'm catching yet... Also, I'm thinking about buying a weekly ticket between lidcombe and olympic park just to avoid the queue of death in the morning.

But i'll probably be arriving sometime between 9 and 10... jeez hang on, does it start at 9 or 10? i forget.

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  12:57:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
10pm start :)

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  13:34:31  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Where is this bar?

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/06/26 :  13:52:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Its in the venue Rygor...thats assuming they have one which all Powerhouse events do, its a good meeting point plus you guys wont get mobbed by 14yr old kandi ravers haha

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 20 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  9  10  ... 16  17  18  19  20
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page