of 3

Author Thread  
bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/04/06 :  15:14:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
will do bulby mate but being honest i doubt it will happen, likewise with yourself though i'll defo be raving at hidden the week after this and i've not missed a raindance in a long time so gonna try my best to make sure i make that aswell.

OK cool cool mate. I'm sure I'll catch up with you soon enough if I don't see you here or at Raindance (I might be going).

Alert moderator Go to top of page
bent_bananna
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
566 posts

14 hardcore releases
bent_bananna has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/04/07 :  14:31:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bent_bananna's homepage  Reply with quote
This events gonna be ****in amazin. Got all my drugs and cant wait to get off my face raving to some decent hardcore!!!

Sonjaine
Starting Member

Spain
3 posts
Posted - 2006/04/11 :  23:23:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hi!! I'm from Barcelona and I don't know how to arrive to the party... If someone could tell me....I would be very very gratefull!!!!!! I would like to know if I can arrive by metro or bus.
I hope that someone would return me the message...!!
Thanks!!

Sonjaine.

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/04/11 :  23:39:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
Where abouts in England are you arriving?

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/04/11 :  23:48:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
have a good one whoevers going, im giving it a miss and saving myself for raindance.

lazy weekend for me, not really in the mood for it anyhow but should be an alright night.

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/04/12 :  00:06:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
Cheers I'm sure I'll have a blinder ;). Maybe catch you at raindance havn't decided if I'm doing that or Uproar yet...

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2006/04/12 :  00:12:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
Cheers I'm sure I'll have a blinder ;). Maybe catch you at raindance havn't decided if I'm doing that or Uproar yet...

uproar lineups amazing, would even go in the main room for a good couple sets. think theres kurt and marc smith? dont remember exactly but defo worth seeing.

thats before even starting on the hard room, just raindance is my favourite party i always have a mental time there and loads of my mates will be going.

will speak to you through the week anyway mate

Sonjaine
Starting Member

Spain
3 posts
Posted - 2006/04/12 :  07:21:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hi!!!
I take the plane today and I will arrive to London!! If you can tell me how to arrive...!!!! I hope I will stay in chelsea (South kengsington metro I hope too)
Kisses and thanks a lot!!!!

Sonjaine
Rave rave rave...

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/04/12 :  10:49:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
Your best bet is to catch the train into central London, get on the underground and head for Wood Green on the Piccadilly line. The staff at the train stations are generally very helpful and will point you in the right direction if you get stuck but there are clear maps so it should be easy to find your way there.

Outside Wood Green station Slammin' staff will point you in the direction of a free shuttle bus that will take you to the venue. Hope this helps :)

Baldo - Yeah Kurt is wicked one of the DJ's who might swing the decision for me, would be good to hear some of his future releases (if he plays any). Didn't spot Mark Smith on the listing but yeah he's quality always plays a decent set so would be great if he is there. Raindance is allot nearer for me and is always a decent party so is a tough one...

Edited by - bulby_g on 2006/04/12 11:01:03
Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/04/12 :  11:21:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
Marc Smith is at Uproar, like i said Bubly, get a lift wiv Vibes, Live lee and Dougal and go both! haha

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/04/13 :  13:11:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hardcore4eva:
like i said Bubly, get a lift wiv Vibes, Live lee and Dougal and go both! haha

Sounds like a plan ;)

Sonjaine
Starting Member

Spain
3 posts
Posted - 2006/04/14 :  18:20:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Ok!!! And the staff is outside the underground?? Can you tell me where is exactly the party?? How long is going to be the bus from Wood Green (time)?????
I hope you return me the mesage quikly!!!! Thanks a lot!!!
I see you at the party!!!!!!

Sonjaine.

alex011
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2006/04/14 :  23:19:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ye this is gunna b awesome will they b checkin 4 id tho cos at NYE NEC i took me drivers license n lost it so i dont fancy losin another tbh???

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2006/04/14 :  23:54:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
depends mate i always see loadsa underagers every time i've been to slammin but you cant be 100%

dunno what you look like though but if you think you might need it just take it, unless you live nearby but travelling then not getting in would be shit

alex011
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2006/04/15 :  10:19:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
kk thank 4 dat

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page