Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
freaky
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 posts
freaky has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/12/29 :  13:49:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit freaky's homepage
BRING ON THE HARDCORE!!! got tickets, got bus booked, but does anyone know where i can get a program from, cause i wanted to plan my night before i got to ****ed. Ratpack are looking very tempting, (BUT WaT TiME)

C all you CRazY Devonshire Ravers there!!!!!

Audio therapy www.dnbjungle.net

Alert moderator Go to top of page
julie20
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2005/12/29 :  14:24:54  Show profile  Send a private message
Oh mygod were from devon to were getting the bus from barnstaple, im sooo excited i just need to sort out my party treats if you get me! god i can't *uckin wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sir Pill-a-Lot

United Kingdom
147 posts
Sir Pill-a-Lot has attended 47 events
Posted - 2005/12/31 :  10:22:45  Show profile  Send a private message
THIS IS IT RAVERS! How bzzin am i now, bouncin round the house to bit o Bonkers 3 to wake me up! Make your own kind of music is such a tune! NEC - Here We Come!

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2005/12/31 :  14:09:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MC Smeagol:
NEC - Here We Come!

Just a few hours now : ) See you'z all there.

freaky
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 posts
freaky has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/01/02 :  15:01:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit freaky's homepage
WOW! O my god! slammin Vinyl's biggest eva event turned out to be the best! i only just got in 11:30! but it was still well worth the effort! (shame me m8's got busted on the door n spent there nu year in da cop shop! o well i had a wicked time!) BRISK o BRISK!!! da best D.j. of the night- D.j.SS was well worth a look in the raindance room!

just sending me love to all the crazy hardcore ravers!

Audio therapy www.dnbjungle.net

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/01/03 :  10:03:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by freaky:
BRISK o BRISK!!! da best D.j. of the night-

Agreed, what a set! I had a wkd night : )

raver_baby_htid
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2006/01/05 :  18:18:36  Show profile  Send a private message
the vip tickets took the piss, the queue jump was lies and the vip bar didnt exist, bad crack

apart from that it was a belta nite, scott brown in the gabber room was bangin lol

come on weekender2

manutd76

United Kingdom
97 posts
Posted - 2006/01/06 :  19:33:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manutd76's homepage
Agreed brisk was pure class hope all had good a night as me

Mattikake
Average Member

United Kingdom
211 posts
Mattikake has attended 10 events
Posted - 2006/01/06 :  22:51:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mattikake's homepage
I went to this and I'm sorry, but this was probably the single worst "rave" I've ever been to (and I've been to 1,000's).

The queuing from the massively experience NATIONAL Exhibition Centre was a joke. 1 1/2 hours queuing. We got in at about 11:30. Nowhere near enough time for people driving a car to get into the party mood.

But what really pist me off was the sound systems, or rather the clash of sound systems. How can you separate a Trance, Hard House and Hardcore "arenas" by the well UNrenouned sound proofing of... curtains! All you got was a mismash of competing 120, 140 and 160bpm beats. What a NOISE! Not only that but the sound wasn't even close to balanced in the "arenas" themselves. Reverberating sound from speakers miles apart simply gave me a headache and I could barely distinguish a single tune. Brisk did play the best stuff but apart from some inner-ear bone jarring beats I could barely recognise a single tune! Pants.

The only arena that appeared to have balanced the soundsystems properly was the DnB arena, but that had it's own proper arena. People need to stop getting hyped (and drugged up to ****ery) and start placing critisim where due. And it was very due.

Shame. The atmosphere was good and people seemed happy.

Repsect to MC Storm though. He seemed to spend every spare moment mingling with the crowd and taking the time to hear what ravers had to say.

Suffice to say we left early. £45 for that? What a ripoff. This was my first and LAST visit to the NEC for this type of event.

Conclusive proof that hardcore was designed for sound eminating from one end of the arena, and for it to be outside in the open air - how it used to be...

raver_baby21

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  11:57:20  Show profile  Send a private message
hello im new 2 this so hello hehe :) xxxxx

HORNSCREWRAVER
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
HORNSCREWRAVER has attended 4 events
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  16:49:35  Show profile  Send a private message
Got to agree with you there mate the sound was terrible and became obviouse with the person collapsing a few row in front the music stopped and all you could here was the other arenas clear as day the bass was distorted and for a funktion one sound system it was poor poor quality the days of helter skelter energy 97 turweston aerodrome (my first rave ) the quality and the organisation was spot on!! good idea for the indoor queing the only good idea got to hand it to one nation the d'n'b was quality how a rave should be i'm a major hardcore follower always have been always will but to want to spend the night in the d'n'b cause you can't here a single tune in the hardcore is just harsh what the hell was a curtain goin to stop certainly not the noise from the next arenas mark e.g what a legend the count down was worth waiting for but like a sed to have to stay in the d'n'b just so you can hear whats going on was just bullsh** sort it out next year slammin!!! but other than that great crowd and no trouble sorted!!

Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page