Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
skywalkin_
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
skywalkin_ has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/11/20 :  10:11:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
post all the meetup details you want, i'm not bringing anything illegal in anyway :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
cr4nk

Australia
75 posts
cr4nk has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/11/20 :  10:36:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cr4nk's homepage  Reply with quote
Im still deceiding on if I will or wont take stuff in.

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/11/20 :  10:50:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Meh, drugs are bad mmm'kay.

Well, maybe somewhere like the Merchandise tent would be good to meet? Cause I'm not really sure of the Tennis Centre layout so it makes kinda difficult to suggest spots!

cr4nk

Australia
75 posts
Posted - 2005/11/20 :  10:55:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cr4nk's homepage  Reply with quote
Anyone know if they will give out free bottles of water?

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/11/20 :  13:08:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
lol cr4nk you think they would give out free bottles of water? hell you arent allowed to take in any water unless the bottle is unopened (e.g. the seal isnt busted) and they charge like $3 for a 600ml mt franklin bottle in there so bring some unopened water!!!

with the meet, ill be there way before the event starts, GUARANTEED to be at the front of the line! with a hell of a lot of glowsticks 500 - 600 so if you are there early you should recognise me.... and yeah anyone that wants glowsticks from me turn up around 30 mins before the event starts and ill be at the front of the line!!

FluxZero

Australia
63 posts
FluxZero has attended 14 events
Posted - 2005/11/20 :  13:50:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Ill see you at the front of the line, with all your glow stick glory :D

cr4nk

Australia
75 posts
Posted - 2005/11/21 :  00:06:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cr4nk's homepage  Reply with quote
O right, just with any concerts I've been to they give out free water so people dont get dehydrated and sue the people running it if they pass-out etc. I'll bring un-opened water then just re-fill it from the bathrooms when I need to.

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/11/21 :  07:18:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Firstly, cr4nk... if you chose to take stuff, you choose to take the risk of getting it in!
There is definately no free water at raves, simply because they sell so many people drinking water there and they make shitloads of money, plus you must remember that this is an olympic park venue, so the water prices will be 3.50 or 4.00 for a bottle...

A meet up will be good, me and Baby700 already have a big crew meet up there, so anyone is more than welcome to meet up with us at anytime... if you want (i know some of you already have) add me to msn and we can organise it all...
If you forget to, and your there and you see anyone wearing a t-shirt/headband/vip card saying ITM-RC on it, ask them to point you in my (skattakid's) direction, there is ussually a camera in my hand as most of you already know....

As for glowsticks Cotts, i will prob see u somewhere in there but will discuss it with you before hand...

OMG only 4 sleeps to go!!!

cr4nk

Australia
75 posts
Posted - 2005/11/21 :  08:27:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cr4nk's homepage  Reply with quote
Well the water thing has already been explained so I'll just bring an un-opened bottle and refill it at bathrooms if I need to. I've deceided not to try and bring stuff in just because it seems to risky.

babii_xtc
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
Posted - 2005/11/21 :  10:21:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
heyz peeps ive only just decied to go to hardwarz and omfg im excited!!!
i want wate!! but hopfulyl mah dad will let me go!!!
i cant wate to see all you ravers out there!! its gonna be mad!!

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/11/21 :  11:23:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hopefully your Dad will let you go....oh, the novelties of raving when you're under 18 :P

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/11/22 :  05:56:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i know a group of 15-16yo's who are staying at each others places that night according to their parents!!! lol, i'll larf so hard if they all get caught (yeah, and all of them are rave nOObs aswell)

Ravers and Ravettes, It is officially time that we are all so excited that we start screaming at random points to shed this excilerating feeling!

cr4nk

Australia
75 posts
Posted - 2005/11/22 :  09:05:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cr4nk's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah im meant to be going to my friends house for a movie night lol

Edited by - cr4nk on 2005/11/23 09:44:48
1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/11/22 :  09:22:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skattakid:
i know a group of 15-16yo's who are staying at each others places that night according to their parents!!! lol, i'll larf so hard if they all get caught (yeah, and all of them are rave nOObs aswell)

Ravers and Ravettes, It is officially time that we are all so excited that we start screaming at random points to shed this excilerating feeling!

hey same here though im not the noobest raver alive

doppelstah
Starting Member

Australia
19 posts
Posted - 2005/11/22 :  13:01:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Wow!!! So much has happened over the last couple of days hasn't it?

Nice to see so many more of you on board... I don't know about the rest of you but Im so excited sometimes (like tonight) I find it hard to sleep, whooooot!!

Yes the meet up thing is VERY good idea... meeting new people is part of what this scene is about. .

Little bad news though.... It seems like its going to be pissing down on Saturday from the weather guide... but from experience its who your with that'll make the event so if we're all as pumped as we are now... come hell or high ****ing water... it'll be a night to remember.

Well looking forward to it

peas.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page