Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
mrs_hicks_xxx

United Kingdom
361 posts
mrs_hicks_xxx has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/04/30 :  20:30:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mrs_hicks_xxx's homepage  Reply with quote
i wud but iv got no money to get up there now, n i dnt wana traval from brighton to london on me own at nite! lol! hehe! have an amazin nite, MOS is wel gd went a little while ago! in one of the main rooms u can stand on a ledge infront of the speakers get up there coz its a wkd view coz then ur above the crowd n level with the dj box! jus dnt fall off!lol! xxx

No other feelin could compare, let ur body take u there, jus close ur eyes if u dare, united in hardcore til we die, spread ur arms n u wil fly and save the moment deep in side...AND ITS MAKIN ME WANA DANCE!

[email protected]

Alert moderator Go to top of page
asphyxia
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
asphyxia has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/05/01 :  00:14:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit asphyxia's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah, i know the exact ledge you're on about. perfect viewing and showing off a little "stick action" =p

eep

less than 24hrs now!! WOOT =p

--asphy

--asphy

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life...

Bongoots
Starting Member

United Kingdom
7 posts
Bongoots has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/05/02 :  21:02:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bongoots's homepage  Reply with quote
Anyone else have tinnitus (ringing in the ears)? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus

They had the volume up louder than the speakers could handle in the main arena and the speakers were blowing themselves every 10 minutes.

I pity the people who were sitting on the speakers. I was raving like everyone else and look what happened to me!

asphyxia
Starting Member

United Kingdom
12 posts
asphyxia has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/05/03 :  11:39:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit asphyxia's homepage  Reply with quote
THE LOUDER THE BETTER =p

Sitting on the speakers is probably the quetest place in the mainroom to be honest. That close, the only thing you'd be getting is serious ribcage movement.

What a rocking night, Dougal & Gammer shattered me on the warmup set, MarkEG destroyed any chance of a mid-night cooldown, had the whole crowd chanting "MARK.. E.. G!" by the time he finally left the decks =p

Was raving so hard, didnt think id make the end of the night, but breeze & styles saw to that with what must have been one of the most legendary closedowns known to the hardcore scene.

Im still picking up the pieces, what a f**king night! =p

--asphy

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life...

Xtra-C

United Kingdom
149 posts
Xtra-C has attended 73 events
Posted - 2005/05/05 :  22:13:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xtra-C's homepage  Reply with quote
Full review from Sunday's HTID Event 8: 'Mayday Madness' at The Ministry of Sound London, is now online with photos.

Visit http://www.jungletechno.co.uk

Enjoy ;)

Got any jungle ??
I got the Tarzan and Jane of Jungle just wyning on the vine.
I'm tellin ya this could turn hari Krishna into a Bad Bwoy !
[url="http://www.jungletechno.co.uk"]
www.JungleTechno.co.uk[/url]

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page