Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

Kandieland 2 (8 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2005/03/11 :  20:23:34  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
[8 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Kandieland 2
Starts: 2005/4/9

Kandieland 2, Phoenix AZ, 04-09-05

Scott Brown (Evolution Records – United Kingdom)

Undoubtedly the worlds #1 Hardcore music producer, considered by many to be the world’s best Hardcore DJ. Scott is flying in direct from London for his very first Arizona performance. Scott plays all over Europe and across the world, headlining events attended by thousands of happy ravers. In his 10+ years in the hardcore scene Scott has helped Hardcore music grow from the start, producing and distributing releases through his own label Evolution Records. Scott has created many world-renowned rave anthems such as “Elysium,” “Now Is The Time,” and more recently “Back and Forth” and “Turn Up The Music.” We welcome Scott Brown for this truly epic event. Arizona will witness a true global traveling renaissance man of electronic music right in our own backyard.

Simon Apex (Subsonic Underground – United Kingdom)
vs.
Smileshot (Rave’n’Beats / Phusionrecords.com – Los Angeles)

Simon is coming back to Arizona in true hardcore fashion. Coming in direct from the U.K for one night to tear up along side one of L.A.’s finest , DJ Smileshot Coming in from Los Angeles for his first ever Arizona appearance. Coming in from Los Angeles for his first ever Arizona appearance. Smileshot is owner and founder of Phusion Records, North America’s largest Hardcore distributor and record store. Smileshot is also responsible for creating America’s largest happy hardcore label Rave’n’Beats Records. Together these two plan on bringing us the newest and freshest sounds the U.K. has to offer.

Nimh & DJ Starr vs. DJ Sixxx & Rize – 4 x 4

(Hot Pink / ArizonaBPM.com / Evilkandee DJs / M3lting Pot / Best of Times)

Flying in from New York for his first Hardcore performance in Arizona in over 2 years. We welcome Nimh back with wide open arms, the return of a true legend to the decks. Teaming up with his successor DJ Starr, these two plan on battling it out with our newest Hardcore Titans, DJ Sixxx & Rize. Four of Arizona’s finest hardcore DJs going toe-to-toe in a history making, ultra-rare reunion battle on four turntables! Let’s show Nimh the strong love Arizona still has for him!

MC Tek – (Projectargo.com)

You might know him as Taylor from LP, but he’s making a rare master of ceremonies appearance for Kandieland II. MC Tek is ready to blow your minds with his own unique lyrical style; showcasing the vocal skills that made him famous as a member of Arizona’s own LP. We welcome Tek as our main event MC throughout this magical night.

Cik vs. Kore (H2oH DJ Squad, AZhardcorejunkies.com) – Ultra rare happy gabber set!

Sparrow (LUVS Krew) – Breakbeat Hardcore

Mayhem (Azhardcorejunkies.com) – Dutch Oldstyle

Shasta vs. DJ Skye (Cheddarcore Mafia DJ’s / Evolution Records U.S. crew) - Old School Happy Hardcore

--------

That's right boys & girls... the event all you happy ravers have been waiting for! Cheddarcore Productions and Best of Times are teaming up to produce and promote one of the largest hardcore parties in Arizona history!

Stay tuned to www.cheddarcore.com for updates as time progresses...

Be prepared for TWICE the insanity of the first Kandieland... be prepared for the thickest happy vibe of evar! Check out the pics from the first Kandieland right HERE! This will also be the 4th official Kandie Kid Revival... so all you oldskool kids... it's time to dust off the kikwears and box full of kandie and get ready to party like its 1998!

Ok so go to www.cheddarcore.com and register on the message boards so you can be the first to know when party news happens!

-------

Due to the UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE response to this event, and all the email requests, we have decided to do online pre-sales through http://www.groovetickets.com entry will be given to Presale holders until 12:30am. We also realize that we must inform our audience that our venue capacity is 800 people. There is a very real chance that this event could get sold out; so to guarantee entry we recommend ordering a presale ticket. Mainly this is to ensure out-of-state partygoers entry, but all are welcome and encouraged to buy a presale ticket.

ALSO! Because of the small fee imposed by the ticketing service, we will be giving a FREE CD away with EVERY presale purchase!

Tickets must be picked up at the venue's point of entry. To pick up a ticket order, you must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket, a valid picture ID the individual listed as the "Name of Person Picking up Tickets", and the transaction number.

We have arranged for an awesome group rate at a nice hotel in Scottsdale (which is a part of the Phoenix Metro area) that is close to the venue. The normal weekend rate per night for this hotel is $120-$140. OUR rate is only $50 for 1 person, $55 for 2 and $10 added for every person after that. When you make your reservation, please ask for the Becky Blake group rate. You MUST make the reservation by March 5 in order to take advantage of this rate. There will be a specific set of directions from this point so I would recommend staying here if you don’t know your way around Phoenix. Here is the hotel info:

April 8-10
Comfort Suites Old Town Scottsdale
3275 N. Drinkwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

If you have ANY questions, please email me at [email protected] , or James at [email protected]

Don’t forget! Bring your whistles, bring your horns! This will be an indoor venue with full bar!

No Drugs
No Weapons
No Backpacks
No Markers/Pens
Purses are OK, but will be checked.
Cigarettes are OK (in smoking area)
Positive Energy!

Alert moderator
tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
tunnelrush has donated money to the site tunnelrush has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/03/11 :  20:25:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
IM FREAKIN THERE!

"No You Fool! We Were Told To Comb The Desert So Were Combing It! "

<Sennheiser HD25's/Technics RPDJ 1200
<Tracktion 2

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Rawkus
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Rawkus has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/03/12 :  00:47:54  Show profile  Send a private message
This event is going to be AMAZING!!

can't wait!

check out the flyer:

http://www.cheddarcore.com/images/kandieland_2_front.jpg

http://www.cheddarcore.com/images/kandieland_2_back.jpg

Make sure and visit http://www.cheddarcore.com for updates and pre-sale purchases. :)

lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
lucificifus has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/03/20 :  23:28:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage
OMFG.... MY FIRST EVENT.... ANDITS GOING TO BE SCOTT FU*CKING BROWN!!!!!

all I can say is that ANYONE going to this better go to the HHC meetup.

Anyone want to help get one toghether?

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!

tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
Posted - 2005/03/21 :  16:13:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
theres a meetup?

I wouldnt mind meetin up with you hardcore headz. I was kinda worried...looked like NOBODY else was interested in this....

Give me Beer, or give me Death....or BOTH! -Al Bundy

<Tracktion 2

lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
lucificifus has attended 2 events
Posted - 2005/03/21 :  20:32:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage
I am determined to drive 450 miles from colorado, but...... I will orginize a meetup in 2 weeks, after we get an address.

-----------------------------
lookame! Ima attention whore!

tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
Posted - 2005/03/23 :  16:14:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
Sweet. Im In.

Beminiraver, Rita, Zelachang, ICE X...ugh i think thats all the L.A. members.....where you guys at?

Just preordered my TICKETS! WOOT! cant wait

<Tracktion 2

tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
Posted - 2005/03/23 :  16:16:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by lucificifus:
I am determined to drive 450 miles from colorado

I drove 650miles to go to San Fran when Scott B. was up in Northern Cal. Its worth the drive :)

<Tracktion 2

marchhare

United States
370 posts
marchhare has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/03/26 :  09:02:34  Show profile  Send a private message
Sweeeet I am heading down to pheonix anyway and who happens to be in town MR.Brown,how lovly this should good fun.

HaPpY UnBirThDaY WouLd you LiKe soMe TeA??

tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
Posted - 2005/04/04 :  19:21:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
WOO HOO! Less than a week away.

<Tracktion 2

the-doctor-evo
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2005/04/28 :  00:51:41  Show profile  Send a private message
wot a night kl2 was........much happy times

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page