Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

Elemental 2 (3 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/02/16 :  03:45:50  Show profile Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage
[3 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Elemental 2
Starts: 2005/2/19
State/Territory: Minnesota

Where: Minneapolis Minnesota (Location to be annonced)
When: 8pm-6am
Who?: Heres the info on the performers.

MUSIC STARTS AT 8 PM
$12 Presale
$15 before 11pm
$18 after
All admission requires a 2 canned food donation

Get Presales Here

Paul Anthony
www.kontrastrecordings.com
He beat the shit out of this city on New Years, and has been really tearing up the whole midwest over this past year. Its our pleasure, and definitely our honor, to welcome Paul to our party. Make him feel welcome, and get down to some great Chicago house.

Stakka
www.cargoindustries.co.uk
Legendary drum and bass producer and DJ, Stakka has recently migrated back to the United States and is currently pushing forward his record label, Cargo Industries. Catch him for his long awaited return to the Twin Cities.

Dan Efex
www.danefex.com
Well known for his ability to draw a frenzied excitement out of even the mellowest of crowds. It is not uncommon to see fans packed shoulder to shoulder, hands in the air, as he leads them through an energetic and intoxicating journey on the dance floor. There are many who consider him to be one of the founders of the Midwest’s trance scene, a scene that is still strong and growing today.

The Attack People *Live*
Abiotic, Mankind
It's our pleasure to welcome for the first time a DC Productions show one of the best and fastest growing acts in the United States. The Attack People, which consists of Dustin Zahn and Ian Lehman, is truly a treat for any techno fan.

Spree and MC ADB
www.spreeandadb.com, ESDJCO, www.sonicfury.net
By far the best DJ / MC duo in the states when it comes to UK Hardcore, Spree and ADB have pounded crowds all over the country. If you've never seen these two in action, you're definitely missing out on an amazing show.

Centrific *Live*
Intellephunk
Hard and psychedelic techno from the master himself, Centrific promises to deliver a great extended morning set that will keep you moving and leave you with a great taste in your mouth.

DVS1
Hush
Pioneer of midwest techno, DVS is a true veteran that works hard to keep the scene moving. Come watch him throw down with his bangin' sets that he is known for.

Jack Trash
www.sound-in-motion.net, Plush
When he's not heading up Minneapolis's busiest dance nights or raising his newborn son, JT comes out to play. His three turntable sets are simply amazing, and he always brings something new to the table.

Web of Deception *Live*
www.bossrecordings.com, Intellephunk
Can a seasoned techno veteran throw down a live drum and bass pa? Come check out a very rare set of drum and bass from one of Minnesota's leading techno producers.

Tribal and Prog
www.habitrecordings.com, www.robbyt.net
From the depth's of his basement, Robby T ventures out to deliver an uplifting and spiritual set that is sure to leave a smile on your face.

Dr. Evil *Live*
Live hardcore at its best. A great blend of dark and slamming beats from none other than the doctor himself.

Johnny Plastik and Lump
www.kindbeats.com
The trance and breaks duo that has been gaining popularity in Minneapolis, as well as all over the midwest. Always a top-notch show where ever they play.

Jeff Hunter
www.jefffunter.ws
One of the most respected and well-known breaks artists to come out of Minneapolis, Jeff has been travelling all over the midwest spreading Minnesota's unique sound.

Symmetry
www.bassheadz.com
Beautiful and deadly, Symmetry is always an absolute blast. Dark and dirty, just the way we like it.

Dodger
www.truefunkarmy.com
House music for house lovers. Dodger can get any crowd moving and grooving to his authentic sounds and boomin bass.

Leon J
www.truefunkarmy.com
When Leon is spinning, its always time to party. Breaks that practically force you to get down. Truely a treat.

Dustin Haze
www.newsoundsdivision.com
Bringing the Minneapolis club sound into the show, Dustin has been known to consistently deliver an awesome show.

Phil Martinez
www.eccentricbeats.com
The leader in Progressive in Minneapolis, and pioneer of Eccentric Beats, Phil has been perfecting his skills and is ready to deliver an incredible set.

Hart Thorson
www.cbxproductions.com
Hard and driving, Hart's selection of Trance is definitely a breath of fresh air. No more tears, its all dark from here on in.

Kirby
www.cbxproductions.com
What can we say. Its Kirby. House music that is just plain fun. Its impossible to not have a good time when Kirby is tearin it up, CBX style.

The Golden Child
www.robotinc.net
Ricardo's first step out of the basement in quite a while, its always a pleasure to welcome old friends to the tables. Drum and Bass in your face.

Alert moderator
Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/02/16 :  04:19:51  Show profile  Send a private message
you guys should ask dan to play some hardcore, I know he has some

"we'll delete the weak"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
CareSieB

United States
69 posts
CareSieB has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/02/18 :  15:47:33  Show profile  Send a private message
i will be there with bells on sporting my i </3 techno shirt ..hah

I am mean and everyone hates me

bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/02/19 :  23:23:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage
TABU NIGHTCLUB! 9-6 baby! HELLZZ YAH!

Carie Ill be wearing a suit jacket.....Say hi if you see a white boy with brown hair in a jacket with a patch on the side. Itll be hella tight to meet someone from the website in person.

PLUR

------------------------------
I Am God's Child

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2005/02/20 :  07:18:02  Show profile  Send a private message
hella? are you from california? =P

"we'll delete the weak"

bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
Posted - 2005/02/22 :  01:20:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage
THIS SHIT WAS AMAZING! One word....STAKKA!

------------------------------
I Am God's Child

CareSieB

United States
69 posts
CareSieB has attended 6 events
Posted - 2005/02/23 :  19:22:29  Show profile  Send a private message
definatly an awesome event...i had a great time..even with the flat tire i got while trying to get more water in the snow storm at 3 am..oooo good times haha.......

I am mean and everyone hates me

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page