Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

Ninja vs Robot (2 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
brak

United States
28 posts
Posted - 2005/01/18 :  19:27:36  Show profile Send a private message
[2 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Ninja vs Robot
Starts: 2005/2/18
State/Territory: New York

Ninja vs Robot the Battle Begins...

Friday Feb 18th 2005
At the Wave Club, New Paltz NY
Starts at 8pm ends at 4am

Luna-C
Kniteforce, UK

Also known as Cru-l-t, The Timespan and numerous other aliases. This master of disguise and kung fu master has been evading the robot army for ages, producing sonic weapons of mass destruction such as My Angel, Victory, Edge of Madness and much more to disorient the robots internal guidance systems. Luna-C will be flying in from England to unleash banging uk hardcore, breakbeats, blistering drum and bass, and other forms of aural destruction. Rumor is, the robots will be planning an attack during his set.

AC Slater vs Daywalker
Pitched Up Recordings, US

After leaving saved by the bell AC Slater decided to start his own record label and produce such massive underground hits as Rave Music, 27 Hits, Overdose Music, and other tracks with the word "music" in their titles. Daywalker, also known as "the one who walks during the day time" has produced the massive tunes Passion, Dissonance, and Pants Party. These two friend of friends and business associates hail from a city formerly known as Philadelphia (Now known as Robodelphia), running one of the biggest hardcore labels in the north east. But both of them are in the dark about each other's secret identities. One is a robot, and one is a ninja. Blood will be shed as these two battle armed with deadly Hardcore acid lines, stealthy melodies, and distorted kicks to the groin. Secrets are revealed, hearts are broken, and oil is changed during this insane battle to the death.

Bexxie
Dub Kinetics, Kniteforce

DJ Bexxie originaly hails from New Jersey, (which is now known as New Ninja State) she is a rarity in this world torn between ninjas and robots. This rarity comes from the fact that she is a hybrid ninja robot sent to infiltrate her home state and plant a homing device at the ninja's base of operations. Bexxie uses an array music to confuse and disorient her opponents. Cutting and mixing Jungle and Breakbeat Hardcore with such deadly precision, her opponents dont stand a chance.

DL

Legends say that DL is the only human not marked for death in the Robot database. He is like the soothsayer of the mechanical generation. Hitting you from all sides with his bone shattering Breaks the humans cant survive, only robots will be left on the floor... doing well..... the robot! DL's scratching and mixing is so precise some say he isnt human, that may well be true, come and witness why the robot breakdance posse has named him "01100010011000010110010000100000011000010111001101110011001000000110010001101010".

Howhard
Hard Mind Productions, ADAM Recordings

The gabber master, weighing in at a certain ammount of pounds, hailing from a long island, this freelancer isnt on either side, he sort of wandered in and was like "hey can i play a couple of records". Neither the ninjas nor the robots could object. So here he is ready to rock the party with some sharp mixing, hard gabber beats, fist in the air anthems, and air guitars.

Prophet
(Digital Entrapment)

The smarmy rusted pirate robot who cusses up a storm, and drinks like a fish is a veteran of crusty grimey uk hardhouse beats and scratches more than a bad rash. His adventures have taken him to such far of places as Spain... and ... NEW JERSEY

Heathcliff
(Vitus Productions)

The Bronx Ninja comes and makes a special appearance in New Paltz for one night only. This trance master will take you on a journey beyond anything imaginable. See what sensei's and students of the art have been raving about (literaly)

$10 before 12, $12 after 12am.
Age Requirements: 18+ to get in 21+ to get your drink on
This event will be thrown at The Wave Dance club in New Paltz NY.
Great Soundsystem, Amazing Lighting, Full Bar, Plenty of Parking
There is a Super 8 Hotel next door.

The Wave Dance Club is located off of Exit 18 on the New York State Thruway (I87)

On the Light after the Toll make a left onto 299, 2 lights down, make a left before the Sunoco station, and another sharp left at the next possible turn, the club is down that small Street to the right.

Please be respectfull to the venue if this event goes well we can do another one. Please No controlled substances in the building, if youre gonna try and get zooted, please do it outside of the venues property.

If you have any questions/comments feel free to hit me up on AIM: plastics0ck (with a zero)
email: [email protected]

Alert moderator
brak

United States
28 posts
Posted - 2005/01/20 :  04:10:20  Show profile  Send a private message

Alert moderator Go to top of page
brak

United States
28 posts
Posted - 2005/02/08 :  22:50:12  Show profile  Send a private message
Ok... so i called the nearest motel areas, and i seems like the cheapest rates are at the super 8 across the the street.

So for all of you who are making the long drive to New Paltz and back, dont drive home exhausted/drunk/hung over i drove back from the muni once completely worn out from the party, and managed to get into a wicked bad accident on the way back becuase i was zoning out.

anyway here are the numbers for the local motels:

87 Motel
403 Main Street - (845) 255-9220
Rate for 2 bed room: $65.89

EconoLodge
530 Main Street - (845) 255-6200
Rate for 2 bed room: $69.99

Super 8 Motel
7 Terwilliger Lane - (845) 255-8865
Rate for 2 bed room: $59.88

If you want more specifics, you can go to http://www.super8.com

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page