Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: North America

Let There Be Rave (7 attended)

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Cloudskipper
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Cloudskipper is verified hardcore artist Cloudskipper has attended 23 events
Posted - 2004/08/26 :  20:36:42  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Cloudskipper's homepage
[7 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Let There Be Rave
Starts: 2004/10/16
State/Territory: California

On October 16th, 2004
TELIC is proud to bring you..

LET THERE BE RAVE

HARDCORE Night at TELIC!

Featuring:

Brisk (UK~Next Generation Records, Blatant Beats)

Brisk is a name known within the dance scene; from the old skool raver to the present day clubber, whether it's as the Hardcore legend or as one half of the infamous Stimulant DJs. This is one DJ who has helped to shape the current world of dance and in the process has rocked thousands of dance floors! After 15 years of educating and satisfying crowds worldwide his domination is still yet to make it's biggest impact…really he has only just begun! This DJ has done his time, growing up in an era where there was one dance music; rave music, from which all forms of dance as we now know them have emanated in one way or another. He is a DJ in every sense of the word, jamming, improvising, creating and delivering his music with technical excellence and style to his loyal and adoring audiences, educating them with the experience, knowledge and passion that is unique to Brisk, a master of turntablism and an influence to many!

Cloudskipper (Raw Elements / KFA)

Tronic (Resistance Recordings / Liquid Vinyl DJs)

The Nice Guys (KFA / Liquid Vinyl DJs)

The Natural Disasters (Liquid Vinyl DJs / BayRaves.com / I <3 Your Mom)

Valerie Sparks (ValerieSparks.com)

Peter Go Zania (HCFTP)

Secondbase (Evolution Entertainment / HCFTP)

Presale Tickets: $10
At The Door: $20

Info: (415) 541-LOVE

Alert moderator
Cloudskipper
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2004/09/13 :  01:40:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Cloudskipper's homepage
all you west coast people that i saw last weekend at HT3 better be at this! first time brisk has been here in 2½ years!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
tunnelrush has donated money to the site tunnelrush has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/09/13 :  19:31:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
man these 6 hour trips can really take alot outta ya.....this is another Bay area event correct? id hate to miss Brisk and Cloudskipper though.....

<*>WHAT?! Im sorry, I can't hear you cuz my Hardcore's too loud, ur gonna have to shut up!"<*>

<Sennheiser HD25's/Technics RPDJ 1200
<Tracktion 2

Comet
Advanced Member

United States
1,544 posts

745 hardcore releases
Comet has donated money to the site Comet has attended 22 events
Posted - 2004/09/13 :  22:25:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Comet's homepage
I'll go if it's not smeltering hot like last time.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/09/14 :  04:36:01  Show profile  Send a private message
pffft 6 hours, that's nothing.

funny thing is hardcore people are the only ones I know that travel more than 4 hours for a party =P

"we'll delete the weak"

tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
Posted - 2004/09/14 :  23:59:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
pffft 6 hours, that's nothing.

funny thing is hardcore people are the only ones I know that travel more than 4 hours for a party =P

yeah that part about goin really far for a party is pretty true cuz every other type of genre is practically commercionalized so much over here that eventually there will always be a show/concert/festival in your area. But a rave on the other hand with scott brown and brisk and such, now thats rare :-) and yes a six hour drive DOES suck. :p

<*>WHAT?! Im sorry, I can't hear you cuz my Hardcore's too loud, ur gonna have to shut up!"<*>

<Tracktion 2

LInks
Starting Member

United States
2 posts
LInks has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/09/21 :  07:30:28  Show profile  Send a private message
Omg! it was soo hot at happy together, it really sucked. I hear this is going to be in the same venue, which is fine as long as the wether stays cooler like it is now.

Rita
Average Member

United States
207 posts
Rita has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/09/27 :  08:31:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rita's homepage
Is there a minimum age requirement?

Brisk is a demi-God... I gotta know where this is gonna be

I don't like footnotes. They seem so alone and unnoticed.

I must be a foot note. ;__;

StarRizerX
Average Member

United States
221 posts
StarRizerX has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/09/28 :  08:17:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit StarRizerX's homepage
Where is Telic?

Chicken

United States
395 posts
Chicken has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/09/28 :  08:48:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chicken's homepage
Is TELIC in San Francisco? Cuz 415 area code is SF I think.... I wanna go!

Absence is to love
What wind is to fire;
It extinguishes the small,
It enkindles the great

Nick, I miss you my love

tunnelrush
Advanced Member

United States
1,831 posts
Posted - 2004/09/28 :  17:27:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tunnelrush's homepage
I wanna see what cloudskipper and maybe Tronic might say about somone saying that this will be the same location as Happy Together 3. That place was freakin HOT! .....and DJ Button i highly doubt there is an age limit. :-)

<Tracktion 2

Cloudskipper
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2004/09/30 :  03:46:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Cloudskipper's homepage
There is no age limit. This party is ALL AGES, and in the immediate Bay Area. Hope to see a lot of you there :)

Lyndzie
Starting Member

United States
3 posts
Lyndzie has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/10/03 :  04:24:04  Show profile  Send a private message
When do you expect this to start?

Cloudskipper
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2004/10/09 :  05:15:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Cloudskipper's homepage
woohoo! one week!

i think this is gonna start at 8pm now instead of 9. they added another dj to the lineup. bo!

Cloudskipper
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2004/10/12 :  11:36:57  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Cloudskipper's homepage
Many of you have been wondering.. what the hell is this "Get Vocal" banner doing in so many people's signatures lately? Well, here's your answer. :)

About six weeks ago, I came up with an idea to mix a CD that would be enjoyed by hardcore music lovers here in the Bay Area and would also celebrate the hardcore party at Telic at the same time. Unfortunately, that was the end of my ideas. :P Cue in Spam, who suggested that I make it an all-vocal tracks CD, something that I've never done before, and play as many as I could in the CD time allotted without letting the quality slip. So, here it is.. definitely one of my proudest moments in mix making. I hope you all enjoy it.

"Get Vocal"

Mixed by Cloudskipper
Compiled by Cloudskipper & Spam

Here's what some test subjects are saying about this mix!

"This CD is the shit. If you dont lose your voice by the time it's over, there is something wrong with you." - Spam

"OMG that's an awesome idea! OMG that mix is so awesome it makes me forget that I <3 trance!" - Kristie

"23 tracks? Let me know when you do 30 and we'll talk." - Donny

If you want to obtain this CD, there is only one way to do so. No, it's not downloadable (surprise, surprise!). And no, you cannot obtain this disc directly from me. The only way you can obtain this CD is at the Hydration Stand at Telic on the night of the 16th, and the 16th only, via the Glowstick Booth, once you purchase $10 worth of items from there or make a $10 donation. So, to clarify - if you would like a copy of this CD, please go to the Glowstick Booth at the Hydration Stand at Telic on the night of the 16th and either purchase $10 worth of goods or make a $10 donation and its yours. :)

(Please don't complain about making the donation. It's for an extremely good cause, trust me - and I always give out my mixes for free, with this exception - this money is not benefiting me in any way and I won't see a single cent of it.)

Thank you very much to everyone for the support of not only myself and hardcore, but Telic and their hard work. Also, huge thanks to Barrett Go-Zania and Donny for supplying some records that I have parted with over the years to complete this. This mix was an absolute blast to do, and I hope you all enjoy it! :)

-Chris

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2004/10/12 :  12:46:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I have to play meany and delete the tracklist sorry. If you want the tracklist please find it by other means.

New EventPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page