Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

Atomic Opossum Festival (1 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2004/07/15 :  23:37:20  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage
[1 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Atomic Opossum Festival
Starts: 2004/8/21

"THE PLURPLAYTANK " presents
THE ATOMIC OPOSSUM FESTIVAL
PLYGROUND + PLURPLANET + THE SHARC TANK
ATLANTA.GA.USA
THE GLOBE THEATRE
SATURDAY AUGUST 21ST

For this unbelievable night Plurplanet, The Sharc Tank, and Playground have teamed up to create the "Plurplaytank". We would like to invite all like-minded partygoers to join us in a celebration of dance, music, love, freedom, life, and opossums! The lineup of DJs we have arranged is guaranteed to lead you on a musical path to pure bliss! Open your mind. PEACE, LOVE, UNITY, and RESPECT!

Jon Bishop / Tidy, www.djjonbishop.com, www.tidy.com
Bringing it proper to Atlanta Jon Bishop is the flag carrier of UK hard house in the states. He continues to lead the harder generation with some of the most up-front tracks loaded with powerful melodic riffs and poundin' beats. Jon is guaranteed to make you move! This is a rare set that you do not want to miss! Look for his new single with Rachel Auburn in stores soon.

Hive / Phunckateck, Violence
With the trademarked dreads and some of the hottest tracks, Hive returns to Atlanta to rock the DNB massive west coast style. His set will rip the Globe apart!

DJ Assault / Jefferson Ave., www.djassault.com
The father of ghetto tech returns to make your butt jiggle and the girls giggle. He's raw like sushi, and dirty like an old man!

JustRich - Blizzard Tracks, Nu Energy, www.justrich.com
Justrich returns after rocking the Playground almost one year ago to the day! Rich is guaranteed to satisfy your hardest dreams with his arsenal of unreleased tracks!

Kombustion - www.djkombustion.com, The Nataraja Project
Welcome one of South Florida's only hardcore DJs as he makes his first Atlanta appearance. Kombustion moved to Florida from the UK a few years back and has been helping spread the hardcore vibe ever since!

Sharc & Ulises tagging the funk!
Sikora & Jygawatt breaking the beats!
Spunkie & Toto smacking you hardcore!
DJ No3 & Ross Hambrick freaking the funk from the front!
Hero
Proximal & Belrok
e21
Krayola Kid
Warhead
Matt K
Zan the man

INFORMATION:

DOORS:
Open from 10:00pm - ???

DAMAGE:
$18/$15 with 3 canned goods

PLUS:
Mud wrestling featuring the Playground dancers!!

URBAN DECORATIONS:
Playground, PlurPlanet, and Sharc Tank

The Globe Theatre ~ 1599-D Memorial Drive ~ Atlanta

DIRECTIONS:
From the North: Take I-75 or I-85 south to downtown Atlanta, and then take I-20 east. Exit at Moreland Avenue (60-B) and got to the first stop light. Turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive, and the venue is 1/2 mile down on the right.

From the South: Take I-75 or I-85 north to downtown Atlanta, and then take I-20 east. Exit at Moreland Avenue (60-B) and got to the first stop light. Turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive, and the venue is 1/2 mile down on the right.

From the East: Take I-20 west towards Atlanta. Exit at Moreland Avenue (60-B) and got to the first stop light. Turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive, and the venue is 1/2 mile down on the right.

From the West: Take I-20 east towards Atlanta. Exit at Moreland Avenue (60-B) and got to the first stop light. Turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive, and the venue is 1/2 mile down on the right.

GOOD VIBES ONLY PLEASE!!!!!!!
Thank you all for the continued support! Without you guys there would be no scene, no vibe... nothing!

Alert moderator
fireEyes
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
fireEyes has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/08/10 :  15:18:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fireEyes's homepage
i am so there :)

does anyone have a DJ schedule? i am so excited!

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.65 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page