of 4

Author Thread  
Dave Murray
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,675 posts

136 hardcore releases
Dave Murray has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/08/01 :  17:04:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Harrrrr Marc Smith is the ****ing don he was absolutely fantastic, Scott Brown was awesome his live P.A was mint & His vocalist ( Errrr forgot her name ) Is an absoltely outstanding singer. What was Hixxy playing at, his last track he dropped must of been around 185+bpm with a tiny 30 odd second breakdown ( The track wassss stompinnnn ). Breeze & Styles was good trancey cheesey as you would expect dropped another remix of Sonic which was absoltely wicked. The doctor was alright played alot of Scott Brown stuff and 2 mixes of Heartbeatz ( Yawn ).

Track of the night has to be "Now is the time" dropped by Joe Deacon went down a absoltue stomper.

Kay!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MADCORE
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
630 posts
MADCORE has attended 17 events
Posted - 2004/08/01 :  17:18:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MADCORE's homepage  Reply with quote
Totally loved this night, missed Manni, shame, came in when big Stoogie (Doctor) was on, was cool, then Marc Smith blew me away with a toon when i was in the toilet. The Rhythmic State brilliant as normal, Went up stairs to see Ally K & Chubb Kray, superb, then back down in time for Scott Brown, set was good. Still not too sure with all this nu skool music, nothing seems to come off it, kept waiting on it kickin in but never seemed to do anything. Scott's Pa was good as well, Paul Harper played and Uncle Joe (Deacon), played Technocat/TechnoKath which kept me happy. Then swoon, Darren Styles was on OMG.

Brilliant night, company was brilliant, nice to see a few people that I hadnt met before.

Carole-Anne
Madcore Management
www.madcoremanagement.co.uk
[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
DJ Mole has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/08/01 :  18:00:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage  Reply with quote
OMG OMG amazing shit met doctor and shook hands with marc smith (pleasure was all mine) lol, class stompin night wasnt drunk tho sucked beef like, when i walked outside @ the end of the night all i heard was a bottle smashing and then i was like **** THIS TIME TO RUN lol, then 2 mins along the road, ****ing cops cars and ambulances like god damn WWGLASGOW or summing amazingly good night PISSED OFF @ SCOTT FOR NOT MEETING ME ARRRR lol

Top 5 Tunes:

1.Scott Brown - Gang Bang Society (Remix)
2.Jon Doe & Lisa Abbot - Time Bomb
3.Scott Brown - Taking Drugs?
4.Scott Brown - The Stranger
5.The Prodigy - Girls

capone13
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,302 posts
capone13 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/08/01 :  18:13:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit capone13's homepage  Reply with quote
Where aboots did you meet them?

DJ J-me

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
Posted - 2004/08/01 :  18:32:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by capone13:
Where aboots did you meet them?

DJ J-me

i met The Doctor up standing @ the Xbox @ the bar and i shook hands with Marc @ the bottom when everyone had basically left i stayed for 5 mins to see if i could get some more handshakes but them fecker Breeze Hixxy & Styles and EVEN MORE SOO SCOTT stayed up there but we eventually went out because the bastardin security guards were like Show's over and im thinking to myself well i still here music in my ears and see dj's on stage lol (cause my ears were ringing i was standing @ the left SUBWOOFER BEATS the choons started to sound distorted but it was all good lol

Top 5 Tunes:

5.The Prodigy - Girls

Phil_G

United Kingdom
361 posts
Phil_G has donated money to the site Phil_G has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/08/02 :  00:17:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Phil_G's homepage  Reply with quote
Im just pissed of i cudnt be there it sounds amazing i wanted to meet hixxy but by the sounds wud have had no chance and did u get ur posters dave.

Keepin The Scene Alive, Hardcore Will Never Die

DJ Mole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,505 posts
Posted - 2004/08/02 :  12:11:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Mole's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Phil_G:
Im just pissed of i cudnt be there it sounds amazing i wanted to meet hixxy but by the sounds wud have had no chance and did u get ur posters dave.

i never saw any poster Phil and i was everywhere so i dont think there was any

Top 5 Tunes:

5.The Prodigy - Girls

Phil_G

United Kingdom
361 posts
Phil_G has donated money to the site Phil_G has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/08/02 :  14:25:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Phil_G's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok shame but it sounds good cant wait for the dvd.

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/08/11 :  11:34:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
it wasnt just a bottle outside man, someone got done over with a machette and then attacked by a dog.
did any1 c a guy walkin round wearin no top and just a white tie?

i gotta say im looking forward to the next event-maybe wont take as much pillage this time so i can actually remember at least most of the night.

any1 know anythin about the next event?

"Belong To The Hardcore Regime! Wake Up From Your Synthetic Dreams!....WE Are Your Future!!!"

jmurdoch0405
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
jmurdoch0405 has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/08/18 :  11:10:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
HI THERE EVERYONE, WAS AT THE BONKERS LIVE NIGHT, WAS F**KING EXCELLENT. GOING TO THE 'BACK TO THE FUTURE' ONE NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE BRILLIANT, HOPE NOT TO BE AS MAD WAE IT AGAIN SO I CAN ACTUALLY REMEMBER ALL OF IT!

** hardcore forever **

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page