Hardcore Heaven vs Frantic

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
cycrow

United Kingdom
30 posts
Posted - 2004/07/28 :  18:29:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cycrow's homepage  Reply with quote
i wouldn't mind going, but dont have much money, and no time off from work :(

as far is i know, Hardcore Heaven the Finale was just the last Hardcore Heaven at the sanctuary, not the actaully last one ever

Alert moderator Go to top of page
JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2004/07/28 :  20:14:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
i so badly wanna go to this event. its only three stops on the underground... the problem is my bird is going away on holiday the next day so i dunno if i'm gonna be able to go

I'm not mad, just ask my camel steven!!!

*.*Jester*.*

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Mr Raver

United Kingdom
97 posts
Mr Raver has attended 9 events
Posted - 2004/08/05 :  13:50:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr Raver's homepage  Reply with quote
gutted m8, dont worry tho, there r always more raves to go to. ill let ya know how it went...cya

Rave ON!

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2004/08/05 :  18:30:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
thanx man but things are lookin up!! if i drop her of at the station early i'll b able to go to the rave while she's packin and goes bed for her 4 o clock flight!!!

looks like i'm goin after all! (well, if i can still manage to get tickets which by the way if anyone can tell me if there are tickets remaining online and where to buy, i'd really appreciate it )

thanks folks!

*.*Jester*.*

Sir Pill-a-Lot

United Kingdom
147 posts
Sir Pill-a-Lot has attended 47 events
Posted - 2004/08/09 :  14:30:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Less than a week to go!!!!

Cant wait for this one, should be a night to remember. Haven't been to a rave since uproar in March, think i needed the break, but will b back on top form with this one.

Why oh why can't you just accept it! I'm a raver not a f**king drug addict!

daeus
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2004/08/10 :  19:28:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Anyone havea number for a ticket line for this one? I usually buy off ticketmaster.co.uk but it just says "no events at the moment", ive got like 6 ppl wantin a ticket ! -daeus

- Daeus

Mr Raver

United Kingdom
97 posts
Posted - 2004/08/11 :  00:20:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr Raver's homepage  Reply with quote
people - crisis, i aint arranged n e thin, but still want to go...i have no idea what time it starts or finishes, im gonna try n get a bus return or sommet from blackpool??? n e 1 help???

Rave On!!!

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2004/08/11 :  01:50:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
it starts at 9pm finishes at 6. my advice either:

wait til six and go straight to kings cross and u'll be able to get a train as soon as u leave the place.

or

if u can't hack the journey before u get some kip, find a b & b somewhere

*.*Jester*.*

Mr Raver

United Kingdom
97 posts
Posted - 2004/08/12 :  01:20:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr Raver's homepage  Reply with quote
cheers jester...wel its the 12th and a still ant done out lmao, i really wanna go tho!! ill have to get to work on it..cheers

Rave On!!!

Mr Raver

United Kingdom
97 posts
Posted - 2004/08/16 :  03:49:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mr Raver's homepage  Reply with quote
well a got it all sorted, and a went to the rave with 4 m8's and it was ****ing awesome...but the nob of a cab driver **** find the club haha. all together, i travelled 9 hrs to get there frm blackpool. well worth it though!

Rave On!!!

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2004/08/16 :  17:05:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
it was two stops away from me on the underground so i was travellin for about.... 15 20 minutes to get there.

was a class night though. went up there with one of my mates that ain't even into this genre of music and he still had a wicked time!!!!

i thought billy bunter had a good hour up there, but wtf was up with that anime film goin on in the back of the clash ot the titans room?! and that fella that looked like freddie kreuger on coke?!?! now that was trippy.

glad to hear it all came together in the end for u though mr raver

*.*Jester*.*

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2004/08/16 :  19:28:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
i just remembered something else that i wanted to post.

did any of you see that bird that OD'd on the night and was takin out havin massive convulsions and shit at about 4 in the morning?

i went out in the tunnel to make a call and this girl was surrounded by paramedics and old bill and she was just lying on the floor shaking and throwing her head about and shit.

it was seriously scary stuff that - she could only've been about 16 or 17 it looked like. terrible

*.*Jester*.*

stretch
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2004/08/19 :  00:23:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
what a rave! frantic were no competition. storm and wizzkid were superb.

PILLDUP
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
PILLDUP has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/08/19 :  17:53:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PILLDUP's homepage  Reply with quote
well i went had a bangin nite door staff where gr8 evey1 i spoke 2 had a wikid nite deffinatly 1 of da best this yr ... lookin 4ward HH @ da bath n west now shud b a proper mash up ... l8az all B lucky

PILLMUNCHER

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page