Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand

They Came From Mars 2 (3 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dj Mynd Tryck

United States
146 posts
Dj Mynd Tryck has attended 12 events
Posted - 2004/04/28 :  02:24:39  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Dj Mynd Tryck's homepage
[3 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: They Came From Mars 2
Starts: 2004/5/8
State/Territory: Western Australia

X S P r o d u c t i o n s p r e s e n t s :

THEY CAME FROM MARS II

Nu Energy Collective - FreefOrmation Australian Tour 2004
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=709"]KEVIN ENERGY[/lurl] [UK] [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=40"]SHARKEY[/lurl] [UK] [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=636"]MARK ASHLEY[/lurl] [UK]

Saturday 8th May 2004 - 9PM TIL LATE
Fiumano E Giuliano Function Centre - 135 Sheffield Rd, Welshpool

The Aliens are back! After successfully stopping the last Martian invasion in its tracks, and repelling the audio manipulators, they have now returned to have a crack at controlling our minds again… Wave after wave, they intend to blast us into submission, melting the dancefloor and vaporising us all into oblivion. Only you can stop them! We call on you to turn out in force to defend our city and repel the evil force with the energy and power created from dancing.

This time the Extra Terrestrial Enemy have recruited strongly, Nu Energy Collective Commander Kevin Energy & Corporal Sharkey lead the charge, with new recruit Mark Ashley adding powerful support from the Turntables. It is a force to be reckoned with! We intend to stop them in their tracks and show the invaders what Perth ravers are made of. Come join us as we make our stand on the 8 th of May, proudly standing together as one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALIEN COMMANDERS:
Nu Energy Collective - Freeformation Australian Invasion 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=709"]KEVIN ENERGY[/lurl][HARDCORE / FREEFORM / HARDTRANCE / OLD SKOOL / NU ENERGY] U K

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=709"]KEVIN ENERGY[/lurl][UK]
[NU ENERGY, DYNAMIX, SYNTHETIX, RELENTLESS]
http://www.nuenergy.co.uk

2003 - Undoubtedly the best year in Kevin's career. The head of the ever popular Nu Energy Collective has stamped his name as the only leading figure to sit comfortably in the top rankings as a DJ and Producer in both the Hardcore and Hard Dance scenes. His recent awards are a true recognition of the Hard Work that Kevin has carried out to pioneer the 'Freeform' sound alongside Sharkey and the rest of the Nu Energy Collective.

After tearing apart nearly every top profiled UK event in both scenes as not only a DJ, but also heading the infamous 'Nu Energy Collective Live' show there isn't really a lot more this man can achieve! His talents have spread globally with his busy tour schedule and now , after a year away from his favorite country to gig in he comes back to obliterate the floor and educate you with the current Nu Energy Collective sound!
** Voted 'Best Hard Dance Producer 2003'**
by www.undergroundmusicawards.com **Voted 'Best Hard Dance DJ 2003'**
by www.clubbinginlondon.net

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=40"]SHARKEY[/lurl] [HARDCORE / FREEFORM / HARDTRANCE / OLD SKOOL / TEKNO] U K

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=40"]SHARKEY[/lurl] [UK]
[NU ENERGY, DYNAMIX, SYNTHETIX, REACT]
http://www.nuenergy.co.uk - http://www.safensound.co.uk

A name that is and has been synonymous with the Hardcore / Hard Dance scene for over a decade. Sharkey has slowly worked his way to fame by standing out loud + proud and putting faith in the courage to be different. Starting and fronting the Freeform Movement, Sharkz is t he creative force behind many of the rising stars coming into their own today. Sharkey's dedication to music has made him a firm favourite with everybody. Whether on the decks, the mic, recording in the studio or performing a live show, Sharkey puts in 110% every time and it shows. Currently the Bonkers nutter is working on a new breed of HARD Hardcore that's taking the souls of the ravers at events on a weekly basis! If you want to give yours to the master then now is the time my friends. Come and witness the most upfront and thought about Hardcore in the scene today put forward by the master as only he knows how.

As An M.C Sharkey never forgets the music on show, and the party vibe. Adapting to each genre is important in this work as many clubs have many different needs for his unique syncopated microphone skills. Back to Oz by dope demand and guaranteed to rock your world. Welcome to the wacky world of Sharkey.

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=636"]MARK ASHLEY[/lurl] [FREEFORM / HARDCORE / HARDHOUSE / TRANCE / OLD SKOOL] U K

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=636"]MARK ASHLEY[/lurl] [UK]
[NU ENERGY, DYNAMIX, HARDDANCE.NET]
www.harddance.net - http://www.nuenergy.co.uk

Mark has been producing and DJing the harder side of things since 1998. His steady productions for Nu Energy and Dynamix Records have kept him a firm favourite with both the labels. His excellent “Speed of Light” for Nu Energy in 2001 boosted his already strong following. Shortly after, he collaborated with K Complex to write and produce Nu Energy 031 - “Frenetic” and “Desire”. These superb productions have had more than their fair share of caining in both the international club and rave scene. The firing riffs, bass, cross over hard trance and hardcore influences have made Mark Ashley a very popular name indeed. Mark Ashley's DJ career mirrored the success of his productions, being booked for “Slammin Vinyl”, “Nu Energy Collective” parties and also collaborating on the incredibly successful “Nu Energy Live PA”.

Alongside this Mark came up with the idea of building an internet radio station solely dedicated to Hard Dance. Harddance.net was born and bombards the internet with exclusive hard dance music every day.

This is Marks first tour to Australia! As a DJ he never fails to impress whether it be old skool, hard trance or freeform, Mark has an uncanny knack of filling the floor in the UK wherever he plays. A hard and true working resident for the Nu Energy collective – This man's gonna rock Oz and have you beggin' for more.

Martian Support:

M a i n A r e n a :
[Hardcore, Freeform, Hard Dance, Hard Trance, Techno]
FREESTYLE, WEAVY, CHURCH DECORATOR, TONY MONTANA, FLAUNT, LUMBERJACK, KEVIN, DAZE, ROUSA, PSYCHOSIS
MC'S:
Pete, Sense

U p & C o m i n g A r e n a :
[Drum & Bass, Freeform, Hard Dance, Hard Trance, Techno, Psy Trance]
BALL-Z VS DAVE STUART, TOM POPE, DASH, KURY, SCOTT MELVILLE, ADAM B, KINETIC, D.O.P. - DRUID OF PSY, GROUP THERAPY, MAYHEM, PSI-FACT
MC'S:
Azfaz, Sky, Viper, Perpetrator

E v e n t D e t a i l s :
Saturday 8 th May – 9pm till Late
Fiumano E Giuliano Function Centre
135 Sheffield Rd, Welshpool
** Venue is located 20 minutes drive from Perth.

F e a t u r e s :

Mad lasers melting your vision
Heaps of Golden Scans, Effects, UV Cannons, strobes across the venue
Ballistic warhead sound in each arena
Twisted LIVE Visuals & Video Mixing
32 local & International DJ's / MC's ready to rock your body!
Huge venue with heaps of space to explore
Psychosis, return to bust you up
Free arcade games to smash out on
Refreshment stall
CD's & merchandise giveaways on the night from the Nu Energy Collective
Alcohol & drug free event, licensed security & first aid

B U S S E R V I C E :
A return coach service is available for $6. Tickets are only available from Central Station Records in Perth only. Bus departs Entertainment Centre car park (near roundabout) @ 9pm sharp and returns to Perth @ 6.00am.

T I C K E T S :
$35+BF [Pre Paid Tickets] $50 [On the door]
* * If any still available...This party will sellout in advance! * *
This is an all ages event with a 15+ recommendation. R.O.A.R

T I C K E T O u t l e t s :
Central Station (Perth) - 9481 7881 The DJ Factory (Northbridge) - 9228 1911
Mills Records (Fremantle) - 9335 1945 Harmony Music (Booragoon) - 9364 7605
Planet Video (Mt Lawley)- 9328 7464 Hipnosis Clothing (Fremantle) - 9430 5757

W A NT T O G E T I N F O R F R E E ?
First 100 people to call 0409090119 and quote the password Bonkerz, will win a free ticket!

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2004/04/28 :  04:34:02  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Wow an event in the nations hole.. errr... capital

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/04/28 :  06:25:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
tell me about it!

Its about bit of a shame, I'm going down for the sat before that.

Hang on, its for Perth, not ACT

-=[ryg0r]=-

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2004/04/28 :  08:07:33  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Hey your right... changed.

Dj Mynd Tryck

United States
146 posts
Dj Mynd Tryck has attended 12 events
Posted - 2004/04/28 :  20:51:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Mynd Tryck's homepage
yeah my bad i messed up

================
Http://www.sonicfury.net

bubbles`

Australia
44 posts
bubbles` has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/05/01 :  15:27:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bubbles`'s homepage
1 week to sharkey...
n i won a ticket yay

Jwah
Starting Member

Australia
6 posts
Posted - 2004/05/08 :  06:51:27  Show profile  Send a private message
Sharkey has come
Shall be fun tonite. in PERTH!!

bubbles`

Australia
44 posts
Posted - 2004/05/10 :  20:07:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bubbles`'s homepage
it was such a great night, sharkey and kevin energy played a 3 hour set together and was ****ing awesome, sharkey mc'd and OMG was the best set ever!
and then i met them along with mark ashley and it was so great, and they came to my friends after party, i didnt believe it! they were like sitting with me and my friends at my friends house, bah i still dont believe it lol.

Uk_XTC
Starting Member

Australia
4 posts
Uk_XTC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/05/11 :  12:30:05  Show profile  Send a private message
I went to "they came from mars 2" i had dropped a yellow panda and a blue dolphin.. i think it was a sick as rave.. how the hell u convince sharky to go to ur party ??? anyone know what the website for the dudes taking proffesional photos is ? coz i got like 3 pics taken of me with with my girlfreind...

-=UK=--=XTC=-

bubbles`

Australia
44 posts
Posted - 2004/05/11 :  14:42:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bubbles`'s homepage
we didnt convince him to come, they just turned up :D
we're friends with damien and ppl who help set up so thats prolly why they turned up.

Uk_XTC
Starting Member

Australia
4 posts
Uk_XTC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/05/12 :  12:45:35  Show profile  Send a private message
sick...
i need the pics aye.. it was my girlfriends first rave... she loved it... especially when i got her name up on the big screen... we both went skitz

-=UK=--=XTC=-

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page