Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
wraith

United Kingdom
20 posts
wraith has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/03/26 :  17:35:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
4 coach info check out www.slaminvinyl.co.uk they got aload of numbers and contacts that are running couches to the event. this is gonna be the one to go to ppl the last ever hardcore heaven at it's original home end of an era

Alert moderator Go to top of page
BrunetteBarbie
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
BrunetteBarbie has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/03/27 :  10:46:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BrunetteBarbie's homepage  Reply with quote
I WILL DEFINATELY BE GOIN.........IT WILL BE HARD NOT TO CRY - THE SANC HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVE PLACE

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
kl119363 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/03/30 :  15:22:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
the sanctuary is my fav place as well but we will find a new home HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE.......

AJPEGG

steve_rage
Starting Member

United Kingdom
13 posts
Posted - 2004/03/30 :  17:34:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
DAM ive only been to the sanctury 4 times in my raving life and its a bitch that they are closein down... And to build a wimbledon stadium..(who actually supports wimbledon) oh well if this is gonna be the finale are hardcore heaven gonna be doin more events and if so where?

they wont be as good as the sanctury events but if they are then they have been workin flat out to do it

Have to tell my mates bout this fingers crossed we will be goin [@:d]

IT'S A HARDCORE THING

IT'S A HARDCORE THING

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/04/02 :  14:26:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
goin wit my mates to this one, we are buzzin already. some of them have never been b4 so they want to see da experience, i told them they will love it.
4 weeks left not long 2 go now.

AJPEGG

Happy2bBonkers

United Kingdom
352 posts
Posted - 2004/04/07 :  21:12:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Happy2bBonkers's homepage  Reply with quote
is there any hotels near the sanctuary and is there a site i could look at the prices and stuff...

there are 4 of us goin if there are any tickets left.. h is there a site to see how many tickets are left as well

i will be very gratefull for some replies...

cheers

HARDCORE IS BACK NOW THEY ALL WANT A PIECE OF US!(Happy2bBonkers)

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/04/10 :  14:06:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
this is a message to the goblin fella, if you want to find details about this event then go to www.slamminvinyl.co.uk, then you will be on your way...

AJPEGG

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/04/10 :  14:13:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
by the way i just wanted to say, if any of you lot wants to know where slammin vinyl is moving to i can tell you, because some geezer who was giving out them leaflets at the end of slammin, i asked him and he told me, so if you want to know just reply and i will tell ya..

AJPEGG

DJ Frost
Starting Member

United Kingdom
10 posts
DJ Frost has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/04/10 :  14:33:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Dammit guys. Im only 18 on september the 4th, so i cant make it to Hardcore Heaven the Finale. Have fun, rave twice as hard, get wasted twice as much, for me

Damm me for being young!

The music unites us, the beat frees us. They can't control us.

Em Jay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,727 posts
Em Jay has attended 6 events
Posted - 2004/04/11 :  23:16:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
this message is to dj frost. dont worry bout not being 18! i aint 18 infact alot younger but i still go, i have been to sanctuary 3 times and hardcore heaven finale will be my fouth and final :o( . sanctuary's sound they dont check id unless you look 12! if u pass as an 18 yr old the'll let u in. look at my pic and tell me how old i look. they hardly search people either they just make sure u empty ur pockets and bag. they dont worry bout drugs either just dont want any weapens! sorry to blab on abit here but thats no excuse u gotta go!! look forward to seeing ya!
xx

your my angel, your the only sunshine in my life, feels like heaven when you take me in your arms...

DJ Frost
Starting Member

United Kingdom
10 posts
DJ Frost has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/04/12 :  01:13:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yeah alright how much is it, and where can i pay? I wanna because i havent been to one yet, and I wanna go, but who would i go with none of my mates are into my music. I'm the odd ball and i hate the way they take the p*ss all the time. Oh well. Yeah who would i go with. Anyone wanna meet up before we go. Cause it quite a treek for me as i live in fleet in hampshire! If u wanna meet up pm me. It will be a laugh!

**Its the music that keeps us together, Happy hardcore forever**

The music unites us, the beat frees us. They can't control us.

kl119363

United Kingdom
40 posts
Posted - 2004/04/13 :  15:38:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
slammin vinyl is moving, and i know where, so if you dont know where its moving to and want to find out just reply.
TRUE HARDCORE....

AJPEGG

Speedo
Starting Member

United Kingdom
14 posts
Speedo has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/04/13 :  17:18:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
does anyone know where slammin vinyl and hardcore heaven will be moved to?? cos this won't be the last hardcore heaven just the last at the sanctury

I most certainly will be there can't fookin wait, been waitin ages for this one cos I couldn't go to the valentines ball

<<<-----iT'S aLL aBouT THe HaRDCoRE----->>>

mrc
Average Member

United Kingdom
214 posts
mrc has attended 6 events
Posted - 2004/04/14 :  11:43:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
No offence to anybody but the sanctuary is a f-in dump! There are so many better places to rave. Im kinda glad that place is closin as i think most people will be when it does.

I hope HCH and slammin get a good venue, one where you dont have to cue for half the rave and a fully indoor place would be nice.

Anybody been ravin in the dome in doncaster? its so clean and well organised.

oh s*it man, what was i saying?

cyantst

United Kingdom
34 posts
cyantst has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/04/14 :  15:04:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Frost:
Anyone wanna meet up before we go. Cause it quite a treek for me as i live in fleet in hampshire! If u wanna meet up pm me.

if you travel by train and call through Reading me and my m8s could meet you

Twitche Fingrd Cyantst

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page