Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

Star Child (0 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
n10siveKareUnit
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2003/12/19 :  01:36:12  Show profile Send a private message
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Star Child
Starts: 2004/1/9
State/Territory: Georgia

n10sive Kare Unit (FKA: Jygalicious Productions) Presents:

Star Child
01/09/04

n10sive Kare Unit and 12 years worth of friends and family would like to wish Kid Dynamite a Happy Birthday:

In life every culture will go through its ups and downs. Our culture has had its fair share of this in the years we’ve been around. People will come and go, music will change and progress, and the meaning will re-create itself every time a person hits the dance floor. To the people that lose hope and crave the innocence of your first parties, n10sive Kare Unit is here to push creating a vibe based upon the music bringing us together in an atmosphere that leaves your heart on the dance floor and your mind spinning towards a hope that we all share: To be happy in the music we love together in a culture that will never die!

This party is for everyone who feels our culture with their soul. To Kid Dynamite, whom we have been blessed to become friends with, this party is for people like you who are looking for another reason for your heart to cry. Star Child will elevate your minds into the heavens and send your heart pounding to the earth, grounded with the vibration hope!!

MAIN ROOM

Faust and Shortee on 4 turntables (GA) – DnB / Hip Hop Set
Madame Buddafly (CONN) – Hard Techno
Erik Fury (SC) -- DnB
MattK and Johnny Mac (GA and MASS) – Hard Dance / nu NRG
Belrok and Jygawatt (GA) – A Special Hardcore Set
404error (GA) – Tech Trance

FRONT ROOM

Kevin O’Neel (AL) – Hard House
Audio Angel and Dtek (GA) -- Breakbeats
Reverend Jude (GA) – Progressive
Mr. Grooves (GA) – Progressive / Tribal House
John Michaels (GA) – This Dj spins EVERYTHING so be prepared

DanceSafe and Rock The Vote will be bringing the noise on this night!! Make sure when you get there to stop by there set ups to check them out and get yourself educated!! Beyond Your Ears Body Piercing will be set up to take care of all your body piercing needs so remember to stop by Max’s booth to get your self hooked up!! And we will be having some Poi there during the evening to brighten up your visual perception with glow stick spinning!! Plus Detoured Souls will provide sound and equipment in the Front Room!!

THERE WILL BE FREE PROMOS AND DEMOS. DO NOT MISS OUT!!

http://www.globetheatreatlanta.com/
1599-D Memorial Drive
Atlanta, Georgia 30317
(404) 371-0222

DOORS:
10:00PM-6:00AM

DAMAGE:
$10

DIRECTIONS:
From the North – Take I-75 or I-85 south to downtown Atlanta, and then take I-20 east. Exit at Moreland Avenue (60-B) and got to the first stoplight. Turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive, and the venue is 1/2 mile down on the right.

From the South – Take I-75 or I-85 north to downtown Atlanta, and then take I-20 east. Exit at Moreland Avenue (60-B) and got to the first stoplight. Turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive, and the venue is 1/2 mile down on the right.

From the East – Take I-20 west towards Atlanta. Exit at Moreland Avenue (60-B) and got to the first stoplight. Turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive, and the venue is 1/2 mile down on the right.

From the West – Take I-20 east towards Atlanta. Exit at Moreland Avenue (60-B) and got to the first stoplight. Turn right at the light onto Memorial Drive, and the venue is 1/2 mile down on the right.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US AT [email protected]

Affiliations from all the DJ’s:
-- Faust and Shortee (4 Turn Table Set)– Future Primitive Sound / Urban Assault / The Soulmates / Playboy / www.faustandshortee.com / www.djshortee.com
-- Madame Buddafly– Swarm Records / Fused Management / PlurPlanet / Columns of --Knowledge / Siren Alliance
-- Erik Fury– Sonic Geometry / Strikeslip Recordings
-- MattK and Johnny Mac– n10sive Kare Unit / E.C.N / H.S.M / ECN Records / Live Clubbing UK / Fevah Records / Harderfaster UK / Hazmat / www.systematiktour.com / www.djmattk.com
--Jygawatt and Belrok– n10sive Kare Unit / Sonic Geometry / Promise Family / Undergroundspin.com / PlurPlanet
--Mr. Grooves – Sonic Geometry / Tonal Grooves Prod. / Shinigami / Krome Studio
-- Kevin O’Neel – n10sive Kare Unit / PoserDJ / EatMyBeats.com
-- John Michaels – n10sive Kare Unit / Krome Studio / Undergroundspin.com
-- Reverend Jude – undergroundspin.com / Krome Studio / n10sive Kare Unit / Shinigami
-- 404error – Sonic Geometry / n10sive Kare Unit / Undergroundspin.com / 404Error
-- Audio Angel and Dtek– n10sive Kare Unit / Promise Family

Thanks goes out to everyone of the people that have supported Kid Dynamite in his 12 years of living in our culture through the good times and the bad: Yub Nub, Chip, M.I.L.K., Columns of Knowledge, Promise Family, the Hardcore Movement, Liquid Groove, Pleasure, and to anyone else that is not mentioned we apologize, but your presence in his life is very much appreciated!! We would also like to ask anyone that knows DAVID ELRIDGE, please let him know that JJ Ellis cordially invites him to the middle of the dance floor at 3am!! And as always, much thanks goes to every single party kid that has asked if they can help in any way and has come out to support us! Just in case you have no idea who n10sive Kare Unit is, we changed our name from Jygalicious Productions to our newer name to freshen things up a bit and have some fun with you guys!! Take care and we hope to see everyone there!!

Much Love,

Feral, Love, Cire, and Jygawatt of n10sive Kare Unit
[email protected]

Atlanta, Ga.

Websites to check out:
www.plurplanet.com
www.jivemagazine.com
www.happyhardcore.com
www.happyhardcore.org
www.subtechaudio.com
www.stillvapor.com
www.eastcoastnrg.com
www.undergroundspin.com
www.dancesafe.org
www.fusedmanagement.com
www.rockthevote.com
www.losetheplot.org/stuff/rejected.wmv
www.kromestudio.com
www.404audio.com
www.southfloridaraves.com
www.msraves.com
www.dream-pensacola.com
www.floridadnb.com
www.bassdrive.com
www.panamacityunderground.com
www.dogsonacid.com
www.Creativeloafing.com
www.Midwestravers.com
www.PromiseFamily.com
www.bluefairys.com

P.S. -- To Tsumik: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! And to your design team: YOU GUYS KICK ASS!!!! Thank you guys for your hard work!!!!

Alert moderator

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.68 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page