Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

Tryed N Tested

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Hoodzie

United Kingdom
295 posts
Posted - 2020/03/02 :  06:05:50  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Hoodzie's homepage
Hi guys

Wanted to post to say that I?m currently working on a brand new 12 track unmixed Dj friendly album.

Not only that but I will be bringing Tryed N Tested back into the scene and looking to take tracks on board the label, this will be keeping with what Tryed N Tested was always about and that?s keeping things different!

I?ll be posting updates and little clips of things I?m working on my soundcloud Starting with this

https://soundcloud.com/allanardour/hoodzie-stay

Don?t forget you can follow all release dates ect in my Dj Hoodzie page on Facebook

Alert moderator
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2020/03/02 :  06:43:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
YAY.

I liked some of the stuff on their my absolute favourite was Hoodzie ft Gemma - Run (2011 Mix)

I also liked
Hoodzie n Undefined ft Marie Louise - Fly With Me (Sy & Unknown Remix)
Hoodzie - It Doesnt Matter
Distortion - Wherever You Will Go
Periferal vs Freda J - Holding On (Hoodzie Stomp Mix)

Although Shooting Star (2012 Mix) was an abomination along with Rush Hour (Distortion & Hoodzie Remix)

The thing you are working on sounds good so far. it's the drop's of modern hardcore that worry me. There have been so many tracks where the break and build are amazing then they ruin it with Gammer noise.

Definition of Gammer noise starts at 1 minute 16 seconds

I really liked stay tonight until that point.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - MusicILove on 2020/03/02 07:16:49
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
Posted - 2020/03/02 :  10:37:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
Another one to add to my list. I don't know why I missed this back in the day.
Hyperforce & Hoodzie - Wherever You Go.

I think it's because the name was the same so I skipped it thinking I already had it.

Edited by - MusicILove on 2020/03/02 10:38:38
Hoodzie

United Kingdom
295 posts
Posted - 2020/03/02 :  14:18:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hoodzie's homepage
With the Gammer sound I think that?s something that?s just his thing which works for him.

For me I like the uplifting hands in the air type of sound which is what I?m going to be about and what Tryed N Tested will be about as well.

A few older stuff will be getting updates, ?Run? being one of them

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
Posted - 2020/03/02 :  14:57:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Hoodzie:
With the Gammer sound I think that?s something that?s just his thing which works for him.

For me I like the uplifting hands in the air type of sound which is what I?m going to be about and what Tryed N Tested will be about as well.

A few older stuff will be getting updates, ?Run? being one of them

Then you have my full support. That?s exactly the sort of hardcore I love. What platforms will you be releasing on? What is your approach to people using your music in YouTube mixes?

Hoodzie

United Kingdom
295 posts
Posted - 2020/03/02 :  16:44:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hoodzie's homepage
I have always been ok with platform mixes on YouTube ect, as long as they can?t be ripped then I?m ok with it. It?s all promotional to me so I?d never complain about it

As for platforms I?ll be releasing on, it will be across all platforms so should be easy for anyone wanting to grab releases and if you use a platform we won?t be in then let me know and I?ll look to get that sorted

Elipton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,268 posts
Elipton has attended 2 events
Posted - 2020/03/02 :  20:31:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Elipton's homepage
Glad to hear youre back. I've been listening to older TNT tracks with a lot of fondness.

Hoodzie

United Kingdom
295 posts
Posted - 2020/03/03 :  01:57:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hoodzie's homepage
I have always been ok with platform mixes on YouTube ect, as long as they can?t be ripped then I?m ok with it. It?s all promotional to me so I?d never complain about it

As for platforms I?ll be releasing on, it will be across all platforms so should be easy for anyone wanting to grab releases and if you use a platform we won?t be in then let me know and I?ll look to get that sorted

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
Posted - 2020/03/04 :  23:27:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
I?m glad to hear that. Do you know that there are full versions of your tracks uploaded on to YouTube? These could be ripped if someone was cheap enough to obtain it this way instead of buying it. Although I don?t know if you could stop these without hurting DJ?s

Edited by - MusicILove on 2020/03/04 23:30:10
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,959 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2020/03/05 :  00:13:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
was there ever a track on this label from the late 2000s that went

"When it feels like I'm Heaven
And you hold me in your arms again
We will always be together
Won't you stay another day"?

??

Edited by - warped_candykid on 2020/03/05 00:13:54
MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,273 posts
Posted - 2020/03/05 :  00:27:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:

??

Do you have an audio clip?

Hoodzie

United Kingdom
295 posts
Posted - 2020/03/06 :  15:29:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hoodzie's homepage
Yea I know there are a lot of tracks full length but unfortunately there?s nothing I can do, all I can hope is people report them when they see them. I could spend my whole life trying to track them all down on the internet.

File sharing happens and it can?t be stopped, it?s part of the music business so instead stressing about it I just look at it as a way of promoting. It?s the best way to look at it not to stress myself about it

As for the candykid comment, I made so many tracks and signed so many I?m not sure without hearing a melody or something lol!

Hoodzie

United Kingdom
295 posts
Posted - 2020/03/06 :  15:49:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hoodzie's homepage
Yea I know there are a lot of tracks full length but unfortunately there?s nothing I can do, all I can hope is people report them when they see them. I could spend my whole life trying to track them all down on the internet.

File sharing happens and it can?t be stopped, it?s part of the music business so instead stressing about it I just look at it as a way of promoting. It?s the best way to look at it not to stress myself about it

As for the candykid comment, I made so many tracks and signed so many I?m not sure without hearing a melody or something lol!

AWal

United States
66 posts
Posted - 2020/03/08 :  16:53:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AWal's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:

??

N-Trance - I'm In Heaven

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page