My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1404
 Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 

Gammer Kool London Show

 Printer friendly
 

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
HHC-CQIU
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2019/07/24 :  19:24:05  Show profile
Does anyone have the full show. I had it years ago but lost it.
The download link doesn't work anymore.
Thanks.


Alert moderator
HHC-CQKP
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2019/07/24 :  22:24:24  Show profile
sorry no, i refuse to watch or listening to anything connected with that arsehole in it now.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
HHC-CQIU
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2019/07/26 :  21:23:03  Show profile
I dislike his new music. However I won?t let that stop me enjoying his older music. No matter what happens, no matter what he does or says I will always enjoy his older music.

Listening to his live sets and watching YouTube videos of him taught me so much about Mixing. It turned me from a boring intro / outro DJ to a technical DJ that gets a joy out of doing things differently. I won?t forget that.

He is looking after number 1, doing what?s best for him his wife and kids. He released most of his music throughout his hardcore career. More than most do. He owes hardcore nothing he should just enjoy life. Everyone should enjoy life. Yes in my opinion his new music is bad but in a lot of people?s opinion hardcore is bad. People like what they like.

I say good luck to him.



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - on 2019/07/26 21:31:56
HHC-CQHQ
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2019/07/27 :  07:43:18  Show profile
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
I dislike his new music. However I won?t let that stop me enjoying his older music. No matter what happens, no matter what he does or says I will always enjoy his older music.

Listening to his live sets and watching YouTube videos of him taught me so much about Mixing. It turned me from a boring intro / outro DJ to a technical DJ that gets a joy out of doing things differently. I won?t forget that.

He is looking after number 1, doing what?s best for him his wife and kids. He released most of his music throughout his hardcore career. More than most do. He owes hardcore nothing he should just enjoy life. Everyone should enjoy life. Yes in my opinion his new music is bad but in a lot of people?s opinion hardcore is bad. People like what they like.

I say good luck to him.





I haven't seen what he said , only heard it from other sources, if it exists i'd like to see it.

BUT, I never liked him from day one, always found him cringey. No doubt he's made some bangers, a new feeling with Cat Knight is my personal favourite, and im not a fan of vocal hardcore.

People who are cringely nice all the time but then can attack and say things against the scene that made them, were never nice people to begin with.


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Connormgs
Junior Member



United States
87 posts
Joined: Jan, 2012
Posted - 2019/07/31 :  22:50:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Connormgs's homepage
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s3UxyB9H45HG9OyDiCE-5k6EXn5-RZlL



Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Connormgs on 2019/07/31 22:53:00
HHC-CQIU
Whoops




? posts
Joined: [2016-2026]
Posted - 2019/07/31 :  23:09:35  Show profile
Sadly not the one with Gammer in but thanks anyway.



Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.93 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page