Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/02/18 :  04:15:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage  Reply with quote
well wat a weekend it has been for me. first thing friday i come home from school and i get busted for going to prophecy and now im banned of the net for a month, and i was looking at not going to manic cause my mum would of found out only a week till it so it would of looked a bit suss.

well my luck changed heaps and i was able to make her to let me go to manic so now it seems lyk i can go although im not allowed on the net so it's gonna be hard for me to organise how to get their but hopefull i will manage. can't wait till sat

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2007/02/18 :  13:20:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by charlie4u:
well wat a weekend it has been for me. first thing friday i come home from school and i get busted for going to prophecy and now im banned of the net for a month, and i was looking at not going to manic cause my mum would of found out only a week till it so it would of looked a bit suss.

well my luck changed heaps and i was able to make her to let me go to manic so now it seems lyk i can go although im not allowed on the net so it's gonna be hard for me to organise how to get their but hopefull i will manage. can't wait till sat

how can u get busted for sumthin that was 3 months ago?

hey wot is the policy for items being taken inside - food and drink (water/alco) in particular, and is there any sort of dress code?

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  02:30:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
no dress code... they're really strict on bringing glowsticks in though... i got mine taken off me *cries*

No food/water. even if its sealed. none, nada...

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  02:47:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ihaveduff:
no dress code... they're really strict on bringing glowsticks in though... i got mine taken off me *cries*

No food/water. even if its sealed. none, nada...

ur shittin me right... so im guessin theres no taps inside to fill up either? and y strict bout glowsticks - wots the point?

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  03:40:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
nah there's taps... just buy one bottle and keep filling it up (bathroom taps)

glowsticks... they get shitty if you have more than two or so... its so they can make profit selling them inside the venue

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  08:24:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
Well guys, you can give everything you want me to take in and i'll give it to you when i see you inside.

Duffy knows =).

PS: I'm not smuggling anything illegal, only glowsticks and other non illegal contraband.

PPS: No i'm, not going to take in your Amyl.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  08:47:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
wot counts as illegal? like would drinks n shit be illegal in this case coz its against powerhouse policy or only if its "against the law".

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  08:52:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm ok with sealed bottled water or energy drinks (i think powerhouse lets you actually) but i'm not going to bring in grog for you. That i'm pretty sure is illegal. Especially if i'm acting as a proxy for underagers.

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  11:06:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
dam.... wish i was old enough. some day.
i think this will be an amzing rave, i didnt know slipmatt was still spinning hardcore.. :S the whole team is coming to aus! how sick is that!

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  13:42:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Noize:
dam.... wish i was old enough. some day.
i think this will be an amzing rave, i didnt know slipmatt was still spinning hardcore.. :S the whole team is coming to aus! how sick is that!

screw ur age man. its all age 4 a reason. iv known 14yo who hav got into events

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2007/02/19 :  19:47:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
nah its not all age, 16+ only now (but apparently they dont check unless you really look young. And its hard not to look young in gators/short shorts/singlet/colourful makeup

novaboy
Advanced Member

Australia
1,319 posts
Posted - 2007/02/20 :  22:32:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit novaboy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
nah its not all age, 16+ only now (but apparently they dont check unless you really look young. And its hard not to look young in gators/short shorts/singlet/colourful makeup

ohh, ;).. ill try to get in, i really want to see them perform, its such a gold lineup.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2007/02/21 :  01:46:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
nah its not all age, 16+ only now

meh. same shit different smell - especially if u got a half legit fake id

Edited by - Lilley on 2007/02/21 01:47:47
Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Posted - 2007/02/21 :  05:28:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
This is so gay!

I'm going to this, then i realised i have to work on the morning and then after that i gotta go home, pack my bags, catch some sleep and then go to New Zealand to have a business meeting at 8:30 in the morning on the monday!!!

Crap man!!!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2007/02/21 :  07:49:01  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:
nah its not all age, 16+ only now

meh. same shit different smell - especially if u got a half legit fake id

BOOKING INFORMATION

Powerhouse Productions proof of age requirements condition of entry:
You must be 16 years and over at the time that you attend the event and present one of the three following means of identification:

1 - Australian Driver's Licence,
2 - Passport or
3 - RTA Photo Card (for people 16 and over).

These are the only acceptable forms of identification! Furthermore, one of the three aforementioned photo IDs are required for access to the licensed area, for people 18 and over.

For further details on the RTA Photo Card, refer to this link: www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/photocard.html

Powerhouse Productions events are 16+ and proof of age will be enforced on entry. All people without one of the three above forms of identification will not be able to enter a Powerhouse Productions event. This procedure will be enforced at MANIC on Saturday 24th Feb 2007.

NO ID NO ENTRY!!!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page