Total online 1504
 Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland

Totally Lost It - 7th Birthday (0 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2011/01/24 :  23:01:00  Show profile Send a private message
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Totally Lost It - 7th Birthday
Starts: April 16th, 2011
City/Region: England

22:00 - 04:00

@ Jabez Clegg
2 Portsmouth st,
Manchester,
M13 9GB.

Ok so yes, we are going back HOME to the Club with the Bouncy floor & our Favourite Security :)

Jabez actually asked me to go back when we were at The Met last year & I told them I would go back but only if things changed at The Met.

This time I am going to have lot's of lights in the Gabber room including a small laser plus I will make sure the Sound System is Booming!! The Club are also going to clean out the Gabber room too. W...e are going to be using 3 big lasers in the Main Arena instead of just 1 & more light effects. I am also going to have 1 hour of Dutch Hardcore/Techno in the Main Arena & at the same time have a DJ on in the other room playing UK Hardcore so if people really do not like Gabber then atleast they can go in the other room for an hour.
The atmosphere was Electric last Friday in Sound Control Basement just like it was when we were at The Park, The Phoenix & Jabez Clegg so even though The Met was good we did lose abit of the unique Atmosphere TLI is known for having.

February is definately cancelled as both Sound Control & Jabez Clegg are fully booked & we have also lost DJ Mad Dog but I will get him back. I am speaking to Sound Control this week & I am trying to get an event planned for March either in the Basement or using the middle & top floor but last time I spoke to them they seemed to be all booked up in March so it's not looking like I will get it. I also have plans to do a one off event & open up all 3 arena's at Sound Control in the Summer so even though we are going back to Jabez Clegg I do want to do a few events at Sound Control because I really did enjoy last Friday & I think it will make it interesting instead of just staying at one Venue every month.

I also have to use a few Saturdays which is the first time we have done that but in the Summer I can go back to Fridays so it will not be all the time.

The Sets from TLI @ Sound Control - Jan 21st are going to be available
to download for free if you log on/join our new Website,
WWW.TOTALLYLOSTIT-EVENTS.CO.UK
We will let everyone know on our Fan Page/Group when they are ready.

Finally please try & be positive & do not moan as I did extremely well to get TLI on last Friday at Sound Control at such short notice - 2 days & I have done quite well getting us up & running again for April 16th :) I will let everyone know if Sound Control in March is possible - Jay.

Totally Lost It - 7th Birthday & The Jabez Clegg Reunion
Saturday 16th April,
@ Jabez Clegg,
2 Portsmouth st
Manchester,
M13 9GB.

MAIN ARENA - UK HARDCORE

AMNESYS - Special guest DJ from Traxtorm Records, Italy - Gabber set
with MC RIBBZ

GAMMER - 1st time @ TLI

MC WHIZZKID

DJ SY & MC STORM (at the moment MC Storm has to get back to me to tell me if this is possible as he has another booking so this is to be confirmed)

RE-CON

TECHNIKORE

JAY PRESCOTT

MC'S STORM, WHIZZKID, RIBBZ, GAZY J, MENTAL, MITCH, MITSEY

ARENA 2 - HARDCORE TECHNO/GABBER (hosted by 'NORTH' & TLI HARD')

JAY PRESCOTT
VORTEX
ASH PRESCOTT
ADDICTION
GENOCIDE
DJ OVERDOSE

DJ RIPPS & MC OFFSIDE - UK Hardcore set being played when AMNESYS are playing Gabber in the Main Arena.

MC'S RIBBZ, DARKSIDE

10PM - 4AM 15 - Pay on the door (no tickets required)

NO DRESSCODE - WEAR WHAT YOU WANT!!

BRAND NEW WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
WWW.TOTALLYLOSTIT-EVENTS.CO.UK

Alert moderator
Ash P

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2011/02/09 :  17:27:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ash P's homepage

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ash P

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2011/02/09 :  17:30:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ash P's homepage
mc storm is now 100% confirmed with everyone else!

Ash P

United Kingdom
48 posts
Posted - 2011/03/23 :  21:20:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ash P's homepage
Not long now & this is going to be one tli to remember :)

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page