Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer,

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
robert gates
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2009/12/26 :  06:49:44  Show profile Send a private message
Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, type of man I have a very good friend of the ATL which announced a mixture or something back in September and to kiss to him cried, I must find it, bitch jonesing for him, I never knew no matter whom which turns to the bottom a wet moron, very that I know that it has Technohead - the happy birthday (Timitico' S Party the breath) partly of the list of track, obtained to find it, of it' of S the somehwere to the top here, google is useless and thus is the search engine here

Alert moderator
robert gates
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2010/01/29 :  15:56:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robert gates's homepage
Gre Frulein, Sturm-Verbot-Fhrer, h standard just out of curiosity, a little as in the film ' airheads' , for which you rooted when Van Halen broke upwards

Alert moderator Go to top of page
acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2010/01/29 :  16:01:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage

brain overload, right there....

no idea what you are saying, im afraid.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

robert gates
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2010/01/31 :  00:15:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robert gates's homepage

robert gates
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2010/01/31 :  03:41:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit robert gates's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:

Gre Frulein, Sturm-Verbot-Fhrer, I would not like to be insulted on the Internet, that stays not my initial intention, I tried to find an answer neutral which indicates just the you' use; brain Re, it is a form of the technical drafting, but when I checked the page again which I was in a different mentality thus it found rather antagonistic, which is not normal, plus me wonder whether half of the people on the Internet are really people or their style of writing is something which disguises like more intelligent, but it maintains you amused

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,144 posts
Posted - 2010/01/31 :  18:47:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by robert gates:
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:

Gre Frulein, Sturm-Verbot-Fhrer, I would not like to be insulted on the Internet, that stays not my initial intention, I tried to find an answer neutral which indicates just the you' use; brain Re, it is a form of the technical drafting, but when I checked the page again which I was in a different mentality thus it found rather antagonistic, which is not normal, plus me wonder whether half of the people on the Internet are really people or their style of writing is something which disguises like more intelligent, but it maintains you amused

He seems disappointed at your pokes at humor.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.04 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page