Total online 2240
 Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

ReBuild 9 & 10 Pinnacle & Prospect/Freestyle OUT!!

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2009/05/28 :  22:22:31  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage

Hi all! :mrgreen:

Friday 29th May 2009, sees the release of 2 of the strongest tracks signed to ReBuild Music so far!

Pinnacle & Prospect - I Know I'm Rushin' RBM009 (CLIP!)

This infectious and quirky track sees the first release from London based duo Pinnacle & Prospect. A chunky riff, well used sample and simple yet effective structure sounds great on a big system, with mastering courtesy of Ruffage @ Pure Focus once again! Look out for more tracks from these 2 boys in the very near future! Get on it!

Freestyle & Scott Potential - Killing Time RBM010 (CLIP!)

ReBuild welcomes Andy Freestyle back once again, teaming up with Scott Potential for a big kickdrum rave monster. Massive kicks, acid, brilliant alpha juno style riffs and Sin City samples all over the gaff...its huge! As featured on the forthcoming Crush On Hardcore 4 album and with major plays from all the harder jocks, make sure you grab this. Also mastered to the highest quality by Ruffage for that big warm sound. Its killing time mother****ers!

Both tracks are available at a franky disgustingly cheap price of £1.49 for a 320kbps mp3 or £1.79 for a WAV. Literally blood, sweat and tears have gone into these 2 releases, so support the label and get buying if you like the sounds!

The first 10 releases are still available to buy from JUNODOWNLOAD and artists featured so far include Oli G, Auscore, Himbo & Wiggi, Firefly, Welshy & Devastate, Freestyle and Fracus!

Don't forget to also click the links below to check out the forthcoming tracks by Darwin, Fracus & loads more.

Darwin ft Ant Johnson - 'When The Sun Comes Out'

Darwin & Ant Johnson's new track just oozes Summer vibes! Big kickdrum, 96 style riffs and Ant's vocal helps to make this the anthem of the year. Just brilliant!

Fracus - 'Never Coming Back'

Fracus delivers an uplifting workout featuring his own vocals and a catchy lead. Feel good hardcore that really works!

Both the Fracus and Darwin tracks (along with an Entity track that will be paraded at a later date) will feature along with something a little bit different on the forthcoming Hardcore Underground EP out in June/July.

Devastate - 'Mood Music' (Oli G remix)

This track, along with 2 or 3 others, will feature on a forthcoming Devastate remix EP. Expect a big kickdrum remix of 'Evolution' and a remix of 'Crowd Noise' along with some other tasty surprises. Devastate is my hero. Make him your hero...TODAY!

Mozz - 'Rock This'

Mozz takes a break from making babies and drinking red wine to drum up this corker for ReBuild. Big kickdrum? Check. Pianos? Check. Off stabs? Check. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!

Mozz & Thumpa - 'Let Yoursen Go'

The boys are back in town! Originally started with Oli G in 2005, myself and Mozz finally finished this the other week. My own riffs and everything, and I make a good cup of tea too! :wink:

These tracks will be out at some point although they haven't been fit into the schedule as yet. 'Rock This' will be finished over the next week or so. I will pencil them into the schedule soon!

That's it...phew! Thanks to all the people in USA, Canada, Japan, Poland, Russia, Spain, Germany, Australia and of course the UK for buying the tracks, supporting the sounds and spreading the word. Hopefully the next 6 months will be a very active time for ReBuild Music, with the Hardcore Underground EP, a massive Devastate remix project featuring Gammer, Darwin, Oli G, Shanty, Cube::Hard, Chaos, Mozz, Invader & Freestyle and also hopefully some very exciting Finnish freeform from the FINRG crew!

Join the ReBuild Music Facebook Page for FREE TRACKS, clips and exciting news. The Facebook members have already received 2 FREE tracks by Freestyle & Devastate and Mozz & Al Storm. Shit the bed!

Thanks for reading everyone, comments and feedback welcome!

Olly (Thumpa)
[email protected]

Alert moderator
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2009/05/28 :  22:34:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage
Links not working?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/05/29 :  00:09:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
The links will work tomorrow as they will be up on Juno tomorrow, but the youtube clips are below!

Pinnacle & Prospect - I Know I'm Rushin' RBM009 (CLIP!)

This infectious and quirky track sees the first release from London based duo Pinnacle & Prospect. A chunky riff, well used sample and simple yet effective structure sounds great on a big system, with mastering courtesy of Ruffage @ Pure Focus once again! Look out for more tracks from these 2 boys in the very near future! Get on it!

Freestyle & Scott Potential - Killing Time RBM010 (CLIP!)

ReBuild welcomes Andy Freestyle back once again, teaming up with Scott Potential for a big kickdrum rave monster. Massive kicks, acid, brilliant alpha juno style riffs and Sin City samples all over the gaff...its huge! As featured on the forthcoming Crush On Hardcore 4 album and with major plays from all the harder jocks, make sure you grab this. Also mastered to the highest quality by Ruffage for that big warm sound. Its killing time mother****ers!

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/06/02 :  18:58:11  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
BIG BUMP!

lozowen
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
533 posts
lozowen has attended 10 events
Posted - 2009/06/02 :  22:23:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lozowen's homepage
both tracks sounding great! such a great label!

on www.NARCOTICRADIO.co.uk
- Upfront Hardcore & Gabber

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/06/07 :  20:53:22  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
Cheers dude...BUMP! :)

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/06/08 :  17:40:48  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
ReBuild Music now available at IMODOWNLOAD

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  08:26:47  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
ReBuild Music now available at TRACKITDOWN

BUMP!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page