Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

*Brand New Label* In Your Head Records

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/04/16 :  23:29:18  Show profile Send a private message
This a brand new Hardcore label i've come across which will have its first batch of releases out @ the start/mid May. This labels been started by a friend of mine, DJ Corruption & when I had a listen to the demos I was blown away!

The standard of these tracks is 2nd to none & I can tell you now that this label will be a key player in our future scene. I urge you to have a listen to the demos & see for yourself.

If you have any questions about the tracks, label or would like to submit your own tracks, leave me a reply & i'll be sure to put you in touch with the label owner

In Your Head Records is a Fresh new label coming into the scene. Trying to up hold what hardcore is all about, The Music!!!
The label is not here to make thousands we are here to give up coming dance music producers an outlet for there creative talents, but will keep our standards high.

We have currently got a large selection of tracks ready for release already, from up coming artist such as Dj Corruption, Periferal, Le-Kore,Dj Dfx and Alex Whitehouse.
A big thank you goes out to all the artists that have put there faith in the label.
All Tracks will be available from IMO Downloads in May.

So here are the clips of the First 3 label Releases.
These Should be available from Early to Mid-May on Imo Downloads.
So download these clips in advance leave your feedback and let everyone what you think.
To download the clips just click the name of the track you are interested in hearing.

IYHR001 Corruption vs Periferal ft Freda Jalbuena - Young Forever

Our First release is a Vocal Track by Dj Corruption and Dj Periferal with the vocal talents of up coming vocalist Freda Jalbuena.

IYHR002 Alex Whithouse - Dirty Hardcore B1tch

Our Second Track is an amazing track by Alex Whitehouse. This will be his first commercial release. We have got a few track to come from this budding up coming producer.

IYHR003 Someday (Dj DFX Remix)

This Track is an excellent remix done by Dj Dfx and is his first release of many on In Your Head. This track has already been ripping up dance floors across the uk and had a great response on Radio Shows across the net.

These will be the labels first 3 releases so why not download the clips and give us your feedback on these tracks.

We are also Looking for up and coming Djs to join our mailing list to get advance copies of the tracks and to be able to play them out. So if you are interested please email me at [email protected] with the following information :- Full Name, Artist Name, where you currently play (Internet Radio or bookings), Forth coming Events.
We will give every dj an equal opertunity to be put on the mailing list.

If you have enjoyed these clips and want to keep more upto date on In Your Head Recors then why not come and join our facebook group or Dontstayin Group

Alert moderator

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2009/04/16 23:30:42
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  00:50:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Fair does at least there's some quality control. Someday sounds a bit poor production wise and Forever Young is a bit too trancey really, but Dirty Hardcore B1tch despite being an Electrocore tune is actually really good.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  00:59:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
yeah, i've been scratchin away to Dirty Hardcore B1tch all day Its an awesome track & really bouncy...

infact, all 3 tracks have got a nice bouncy feel about them that you don't seem to find as much of in hardcore today. I'm looking forward to hearing more from them...

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2009/04/17 00:59:51
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  01:05:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djkenmasters:
yeah, i've been scratchin away to Dirty Hardcore B1tch all day Its an awesome track & really bouncy...

infact, all 3 tracks have got a nice bouncy feel about them that you don't seem to find as much of in hardcore today. I'm looking forward to hearing more from them...

You wanna get those crabs checked out mate

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  09:39:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
LMAO! got me worried now!

Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Dartford-ravin-crew has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/04/18 :  08:45:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dartford-ravin-crew's homepage
Cheers for this ken the tracks seem to have had a good response so far.
Big respect to you and the NR team for dropping the tracks out and about.
Hopefully if all goes to schedule then they will be out very soon.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  14:13:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
No worries mate. Glad to help. I'm looking forward to hearing more now

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  14:56:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage
this sounds very good indeed! those samples are very proffessional too.

can't wait to hear more! will you be involved in this, ken?

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

DJ Notna

Sweden
128 posts
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  15:05:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Notna's homepage
Awesome! !"¤#%

"God is a DJ"

ChrisDale

United Kingdom
420 posts
Posted - 2009/04/19 :  19:44:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChrisDale's homepage
sounds good cant wait for first release's

redwingz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,483 posts
redwingz has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/04/20 :  12:15:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit redwingz's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djkenmasters:

We are also Looking for up and coming Djs to join our mailing list to get advance copies of the tracks and to be able to play them out. So if you are interested please email me at [email protected] with the following information :- Full Name, Artist Name, where you currently play (Internet Radio or bookings), Forth coming Events.
We will give every dj an equal opertunity to be put on the mailing list.

Cool idea there by Gary....where did you think of that :p

Nah good luck with it though, Gary (DJ Corruption) is on the NSR mailing list and hes a really good guy and loves the underground!

http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/111477/nsr-records.html

http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk

http://www.imodownload.com/NSR-Records

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/NSR

Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2009/04/21 :  09:33:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dartford-ravin-crew's homepage
big respect to everyone for there feed back these tunes seem to be going down well.
Hopefully first releases should be out in the next 2/3 weeks.
Dont forget guys you can catch me at Energy vs Happy Nation on Saturday 25th @ Fridge in brixton dropping tracks from the label and from a few up coming labels as well.
30 min promo mix coming very soon.
Please keep the feedback coming.

CiALiN
Advanced Member

Ireland
535 posts
Posted - 2009/04/21 :  15:10:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CiALiN's homepage
haha dirty hardcore bitch is a catchy wee tune..liking the three samples though so good luck with the label and i hope it goes well

http://www.myspace.com/sirsimpleton

http://www.youtube.com/cialino00o00o

Dartford-ravin-crew

United Kingdom
113 posts
Posted - 2009/04/22 :  10:10:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dartford-ravin-crew's homepage
Cheers for all the feedback guys, keep it coming.
Just putting some finishing touches to the label and it will be up and running.

ReMiXxMC
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2009/04/22 :  15:24:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ReMiXxMC's homepage
In Your Head Records might have a new signing soon also. Just waiting on a few things & then start picking up the pace.

Found Here: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=44733

djbuzz1021
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
715 posts

83 hardcore releases
djbuzz1021 has attended 51 events
Posted - 2009/04/22 :  15:41:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djbuzz1021's homepage
nice one ken, looks wikkid man,

Twisted - Reactor - 25th sep
TECHNIKORE

HTID in the sun 2011

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page