Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

** AWF007-NEVERENDING STORY EP RELEASED!!! **

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Starstruck
Advanced Member

Australia
1,152 posts
Starstruck has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/04/16 :  02:39:48  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Starstruck's homepage
** EDIT - PRICES HAVE BEEN DROPPED **

G'day!

Hitting the 7th release after barely 1.5 months, Australia with Force is off to a flying start. This new release on Australia with Force is the best yet! It is an EP featuring a remake of the Neverending Story movie theme song by Starstruck & Lumin8 and 2 additional remixes by Influx & S3RL.

I present,
AWF 007 - THE NEVERENDING STORY EP

a - Starstruck & Lumin8 ft. Z. Hamilton - Neverending Story
:: http://www.imodownload.com/track/17710

Starstruck and Lumin8 are back again with a new track, and the first track of the Neverending Story EP. This track is a remake of the theme of the movie "Neverending Story", complete with re-sung vocals by Zuraya Hamilton. Featuring an uplifting riff and harsh donk bass, Neverending Story counters this with a very calm and epic breakdown. In the 2nd breakdown, it changes key half way through featuring the sitar melody from the original. This track is no doubt a worth a side to this EP featuring remixes by S3RL and Influx.

b1 - Starstruck & Lumin8 ft. Z. Hamilton - Neverending Story (Influx Remix)
:: http://www.imodownload.com/track/17711

The b1 side of this EP features the first remix of the a side of the EP. Influx's remix is full of energy and class, it features a very thick and snappy gritty donk bass and very bright percussion. It also features an anthemic intro riff played alongside vocal cuts. The breakdown and build up are immense and the peak is incredible! The melody is very uplifting and the remix is a very worthy one indeed, definitely one of if not Influx's best works! You wont be disapointed!

b2 - Starstruck & Lumin8 ft. Z. Hamilton - Neverending Story (S3RL Remix)
:: http://www.imodownload.com/track/17712

The last of the EP, but definitely not least. Brisbane, Australia's DJ S3RL has produced a remix to finish this EP off on a high note. S3RL's trade mark deep kick and bass and high powerful leads gives this EP variety whilst keeping the standards of Aussie Hardcore super high! The intro lead for S3RLs remix is without doubt very uplifting. S3RL did something unique with the production and took the key change and used it in the peak. The transition is very smooth and in the 2nd half of the peak, the progression shifts even higher to keep you bouncing away at maximum velocity! S3RL has sure hit the gold with this remix, enjoy!

All clips may be heard at the Australia with Force myspace or the imodownload pages, hope you enjoy !!!

Cheers,
Starstruck

AUSTRALIA WITH FORCE
BookingZ, LicenZing, Demo'Z etc..
MSN/E-mail - [email protected]
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/australiawithforce
Purchase - http://www.imodownload.com/australia-with-force
Ph - +61(0)447246973

Alert moderator

Edited by - Starstruck on 2009/05/04 09:20:26
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,958 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/04/16 :  21:59:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Yay!!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,148 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2009/04/16 :  22:17:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
sorry, this track (or remixes) doesnt do it for me :(

original song was overrated to begin with (but I did like the Neverending Story movies)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Starstruck
Advanced Member

Australia
1,152 posts
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  01:43:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Starstruck's homepage
ok thats fair enough mate :D

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,958 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  04:08:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:

original song was overrated to begin with (but I did like the Neverending Story movies)

Only liked the 1st movie. If they would have used the same cast for the sequeals, I would have probably liked them. When I get paid, I am getting this track! This song in general just holds so many memories.

Starstruck
Advanced Member

Australia
1,152 posts
Posted - 2009/04/17 :  04:12:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Starstruck's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:
Originally posted by DjSamination:

Only liked the 1st movie. If they would have used the same cast for the sequeals, I would have probably liked them. When I get paid, I am getting this track! This song in general just holds so many memories.

Thanx mate..

Yer the 1st movie was an all time fav of mine.. hated the rest.. watched 2 and 3 5 mins in and turned it off.. a Fail of a sequel. 1 will always be best.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page