of 4

Author Thread  
ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/12/02 :  20:43:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jimbooo:
^^ you're killing me duff! we were gonna give you a sendoff T-T

awwwwwwww sorry guys ... i'll be at hardcore disco and possibly techtronic if you still wanna say bubbai!!! if not i'll be back in Jan!

So how was the night guys!?!??

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - ihaveduff on 2006/12/02 20:44:02
Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/12/03 :  03:38:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
The production was AWESOME.

The hardcore DJs sucked.

BUT THEY HAD PROGRESSIVE TRANCE AT THE RAVE Z0mG!!! (Johan is a dick, he walked away from me while i was talking mid sentence)

Also 2 hard trance DJs.

Pavo went off the hook!!! Loved that guy. Luna wasn't too bad himself.

Didn't stick around for Suae at the end. WAS going to but as soon as he dropped Voodoo People, i was like "Screw this, guys lets leave". Basically he played his set twice that night. He and weaver had to fill in for Fenix or something in the hardcore room. So they jus played their set twice. And also Voodoo People was played ohhh...32457239047125 times that night.

LASERS WERE NUTS!!! This is as close to Qlimax as we can get around here. They lowered the lasers slowly when Marcel dropped a nice breakdown sounding intro. The crowd went nuts.

The production was really really good...for the main room only. All other rooms sucked terribly. They didn't have the downstairs Hardcore room in the tunnel. They closed that off so you had to get to the chillout area from the stairs which was crammed and sweaty and slow. It was raining there too.

Anyways, i've got an exam to study for now. Test tomorrow =\.

Wish me luck.

dragonboy

Australia
291 posts
dragonboy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/12/03 :  07:23:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
music was awsome during sharky vs kevin energy vs brisk,
all 3 signed my shirt. lol sharky is a nutcase, he yells out "put your hands up if you want to sniff my pen", he literaly had the stongest smelling permanent marker EVER.

Sharky also asked me if i wanted to go out to dinner with him, witch was really funny and cool. lol

Dident bother with the other 2 rooms near the windows. in the main room i took some of the madest pictures and videos of the lasers. (will upload soon)
i captured video of lasers during "punk" "Acid over sydney". and most of suae's stuff. suae was by far the best part of the night, after voodo people he played "love comes" Pretty green eyes", "save me", "someday". the LAST song he played was "You're My Angel", i dident really dance during the last hour (even tho i wanted to) i was to tired and screwed cause of the other parts of the night.

I feel sorry for DJ Chosen few, as the power failed in the hardcore room when he was playing, everyone left the room, leaving him alone and he said he wanted to play some new stuff aswell. he was really bumed out sad and disapointed.

Edited by - dragonboy on 2006/12/03 07:25:41
charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/12/03 :  09:32:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage  Reply with quote
wow sounds lyk it was a gud night out. whish i could of come oh well next time

reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
reenz has attended 16 events
Posted - 2006/12/03 :  10:29:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
brisk VS kevin VS sharkey sounds awesome!!! more feedback anyone???

Unfortunately Brisk pulled out of the Adelaide event but we hae Chosen Few now.... spewing bout power failure :S

sounds like you guys still had fun though.... Adelaide event is on Sat coming :D w00t

I make whirlpools in my fishtank

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/12/03 :  20:10:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
awwwwww poor chosen few!!

yeah as soon as i saw the sharkey/brisk/kev energy i wanted to go!!! i love my happy lol and i've heard so much good stuff about sharkey!! glad you nutters had a great nite!! hurry up with the photos dragonboy!!! (i'll have 2 meet you sometime! Jan/Feb next year, count on another HHC meetup lol)

did they have the same setup as Proph: chaos theory? (the revolving DJ stand in the middle of the floor) or back to the old way, with the stage up the end of the arena, and everyone going ballistic infront of it?

Geffo
Starting Member

Australia
7 posts
Geffo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/12/04 :  01:13:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Awesome night too bad they had 1 half of the main arena closed so you couldnt go through the tunnels. At prophercy both sides were open and they also had that side access to go to the smoking area or the other room.

Kevin Energy Vs DJ Brisk went ****ing off had a great time aint been too a rave like that in yonks hope the next one is just as good.

dragonboy

Australia
291 posts
dragonboy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/12/05 :  00:01:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
here we go photos from godspeed whitenight:

Sharky, Brisk & Kevin Energy (i got my shirt signed by all 3)

The laser ring in the center stage was a really good idea. these photos are the best i've ever taken.

My personal faveorite, unbelevable picture.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/neondragon1988/?action=view¤t=DJSuaePullover.flv

DJ Suae Goin bonkers with "Pull Over"
Heres a link to one of the videos i took.

BEST RAVE YET!
©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Edited by - dragonboy on 2006/12/05 00:17:00
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/12/06 :  06:30:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
link doesnt work for me man
awesome pics

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page