Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand

Funcore 4 (1 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/05/29 :  11:12:58  Show profile Send a private message
[1 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Funcore 4
Starts: 2006/6/17
State/Territory: New South Wales

Return of the Happy Hardcore!

SATURDAY JUNE 17TH, 2006

Here We Go Again!

Sydney's favourite happy hardcore event is back! After three jam packed events, and a little holiday in the middle, the event where nothing less than happy hard mania is allowed is returning for another round of all night madness! If you're new to Funcore, well the name says it all! Funcore is a celebration of everything and anything Happy Hardcore. The entire event, all you'll hear are the fattest happy tunes, old skool or new, mixed up by the best in the business. The music will take you on a journey through all the happy melodies that have made you jump, scream and wave those hands in the air! Think Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Happy Breakbeat, Happy & Party Gabber, Euro Rave and anything and everything in between. With every set a different style, the music will constantly change and keep you jumping on the dancefloor all night long?

So, why are we doing this? If you've been to a Funcore before, you know the answer. If not, the answer is simple: WE LOVE IT! How often do you go to a party and all you want to do is bounce, shuffle or stomp to a cranking happy hardcore set, but you have to wait hours to hear it, because all that's getting played is trance, hardstyle, gabber, breaks, more hardstyle, more gabber or whatever else is on... Funcore was started for that reason alone; A cheap underground night that's about partying and not profits, a party for all the people who love happy hard and all of its derivatives! All you get is all we offer: Your favourite happy hard tunes, and some new ones you may not even know yet but we're sure you'll come to love, played all night in a cranking venue. A party just to have fun at, because that's all we want to do! We've retained almost the original Funcore lineup with a new face or two, ensuring that the DJ's who've made Funcore the event it is are back to do it all over again.

If you love it happy, bouncy, uplifting, hard, stompy and just plain fun, then this party is just for you... We'll see you there!

DJ's

Midian vs Aladdin
[We're Flying High]
-The Biggest Anthems of All Time!-

Fenix vs Suae
[Heartbeats]
-UK Hardcore-

Tom-E vs Oky
[Forever Young]
-Euro Rave-

Nexus Project
[Used & Abused]
- Old Skool Happy/Party Gabber-

Team Rocket
[Can't Stop Raving]
-96 to 99 Happy Hardcore-

Haze vs Antix
[Know Who I am]
-Executive Showcase-

Buggin vs Exile
[Angels]
-Morning Anthems-

Ross Fader
[Take Me Away]
-Happy Breakbeat Classics-

Tickets: Still only $20! After 4 parties Funcore is still doing it right for a price you like. Cheap tickets & great tunes... What else can you ask for?

Tickets strictly limited to 400 people. Funcore is purely for the happy hardcore crew. No fuss, no hype, just a great little underground adventure. See you there!

Venue Details: 1902 262 522 after 7pm on the night.

KEEP THE HAPPY VIBE ALIVE!

Alert moderator
FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/05/30 :  13:09:14  Show profile  Send a private message
Lol i am suprised you added it, noone will have even heard of the Djs but we're still good to go yeah?i will most likely be gettin my ticket on the friday before the event coz money is TIGHT till then lol

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/05/31 :  03:58:18  Show profile  Send a private message
hahahaha everyone knows Haze and Antix... and who in Sydney doesn't know Suae??

i'm gettin my tix when they're released (still havnt heard the date)

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/06/03 :  14:04:09  Show profile  Send a private message
Damn, i hate work, i am working every day up until July 1st, no partyin for me, Dan is a prick, he said it was goin to be in July...

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page