Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland

Totally Lost It (0 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
LOST IT HQ

143 posts
Posted - 2006/04/24 :  22:17:45  Show profile Send a private message  Visit LOST IT HQ's homepage
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Totally Lost It
Starts: 2006/5/19
City/Region: England

@ The Phoenix,
Oxford road,
Manchester.

MAIN ARENA - HARDCORE

SCOTT BROWN
JAY PRESCOTT
DJ KURT
JIMMY HYPA
MIKEY G (New Talent)

MC'S DARKSIDE, MENTAL, GAZY J, REBEL

ARENA 2 - OLD SKOOL (Hosted by GOODTIMES)

MARK XTC
BEN FISHER B2B EDDY OSBORNE
EASTY

10PM - 4AM £10
INFO:EMAIL:[email protected]

NEW TALENT DJ'S/MC'S HAND IN DEMO'S ON THE NIGHT (ONLY) FOR A CHANCE TO PLAY AT A FUTURE EVENT. THIS EVENT IS HELD EVERY 3RD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH!!!

Alert moderator

Edited by - LOST IT HQ on 2006/05/16 13:17:50
Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/04/25 :  08:34:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
mates 18th on the 20th so could be at this!

If not will prob be at pheonix on 20th for Tangled anyway! :P

Alert moderator Go to top of page
whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/04/25 :  17:37:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage
Sounds decent.
Jay Prescott, please stop playing 70% of the tunes you played in the previous month.

LOST IT HQ

143 posts
Posted - 2006/04/25 :  17:52:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LOST IT HQ's homepage
Hi whittle1, thanks for your comments about my set but i ain't gonna change what i do just coz you may not like it, there were about 250 people in that room last friday and i don't reckon they think the same as you judging by the response i got from all the people who spoke to me about my set, i actually think alot of those tunes i played are some of the best tunes around and need to be played on the night at that time, thats my opinion anyhow.

Jay.

Edited by - LOST IT HQ on 2006/04/25 18:09:14
whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/04/25 :  19:32:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by LOST IT HQ:
Hi whittle1, thanks for your comments about my set but i ain't gonna change what i do just coz you may not like it, there were about 250 people in that room last friday and i don't reckon they think the same as you judging by the response i got from all the people who spoke to me about my set, i actually think alot of those tunes i played are some of the best tunes around and need to be played on the night at that time, thats my opinion anyhow.

Jay.

No i don't mind geezer, just take on board some constructive criticism (which you have done). Anyway last friday i only saw a few of the regulars and many new faces, which is always good :) Anyway my point is they haven't been hearing the same music each month unlike myself and, i do like the tunes you play i'ts just i like hearing some fresh upfront hardcore.

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Da Cunney Bugz has attended 9 events
Posted - 2006/04/25 :  20:19:05  Show profile  Send a private message
it was only a bit of advice ^^^ ud get no where without it

but alot of respect for getting the big dj's in these past months, scotty brown! def gona be der!

*I LOVE YOU*

LOST IT HQ

143 posts
Posted - 2006/04/28 :  13:16:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LOST IT HQ's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
quote:
Originally posted by LOST IT HQ:

Jay.

No i don't mind geezer, just take on board some constructive criticism (which you have done). Anyway last friday i only saw a few of the regulars and many new faces, which is always good :) Anyway my point is they haven't been hearing the same music each month unlike myself and, i do like the tunes you play i'ts just i like hearing some fresh upfront hardcore.

yeah okay fair enough but gavin g and dougal played upfront last friday 21st and i try to when i get stuff from other dj's/producers and on the next totally lost it may 19th i will be playing more of a different set because i have been given some upfront hardcore on cd just recently. If dj sy or any of the other big name dj's played totally lost it every single month then you would here them play the same tunes but that would be okay i suppose, may 19th dj kurt and scott brown will be playing upfront hardcore and also me but i will play other tracks which maybe my favourite at that time.

papaprentise
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2006/04/30 :  02:29:42  Show profile  Send a private message
if u listen to any of the top djs (styles, sy, brisk, hixxy ect... )they always play the same tune's for months but i think its a good thing because ur guaranteed to hear the tunes u know which i think gives it a better atmosphere coz every 1 are obviously gonna av it to tunes they know

fair enough its good to hear upfront but u cant go wrong with tunes u already
know

Edited by - papaprentise on 2006/04/30 02:54:05
papaprentise
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2006/04/30 :  02:32:01  Show profile  Send a private message
any way its all top every one has their own opinion

i might even try gettin down ive heard it's a top night and its not to far away from were i live ill av to get a babysiter sorted well in advance coz there little
sh*ts no 1 whant em.

any 1 wants to babysit pm me !!!!!!!

Edited by - papaprentise on 2006/04/30 03:03:43
LOST IT HQ

143 posts
Posted - 2006/05/16 :  13:15:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit LOST IT HQ's homepage
This Friday folks!!!!

Gingerjim

United Kingdom
24 posts
Gingerjim has attended 4 events
Posted - 2006/05/21 :  21:25:02  Show profile  Send a private message
All the photos and video clips I took on Friday night are now available to view at http://www.gallery.ukscene.info

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page