Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland

Polysexual South (0 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Dani T
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 posts
Posted - 2006/03/06 :  20:40:22  Show profile Send a private message
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Polysexual South
Starts: 2006/4/15
City/Region: England

POLYSEXUAL SOUTH
Saturday 15th April 2006
10pm – 6am
The Fridge , London , SW2

...Parties Devoted to Your Pleasure...

Polysexual South having scored her first birthday dives into her second year of mayhem with a line up packed with first timers! First up, cutting edge production legend, master of the decks and all round show stopper, Mr. James Lawson. Our next debutee has been called the godfather of hard dance, and was there from its inception some 15 years ago. It could be none other than the stomping IAN M. Yes you read it right! IAN M and he’ll be taking no prisners!

And now for the biggie! We welcome the master of all things A.L.I.V.E …. Mr GREG BROOKMAN ! This heart pounding showcase is not to be missed , for it will be Greg's last live show for at least 4 months , as he venutures into the studio for some quality tunage time !!

Onto yet another debut and its two young boys – it had to be really didn’t it. All the way from tidy land the harder than hard JP & Jukesy. Of course Polysexual South wouldn’t be an event without its trusted Northern resident and so Hinsley makes his usual appearance along side Dr Duzzit and rising star Andy McCall.

We bring back the Hardcore for this April Fiasco and what better way to make it that little bit more crazy than to call in your hosts for room two - The Nu Energy Collective who with Mark Ashley, Ethos, Matt Style and Petruccio will deliver hardcore like you’ve never heard it before. Keep your ears peeled for Matt Style’s set – the whole thing will be plucked from 1995! With MCs: Ethos & Rizla Dizla, room two will be a rocking till dawn!

Main Room:
Greg Brookman A.L.I.V.E
Ian M
James Lawson
Jp and Jukesy
Hinsley
Dr Duzzit
Andy McCall

Ice Box Hosted by - The Nu Energy Collective
Mark Ashley
Ethos
Mat Style (95 Set)
Petruccio

MCs: Ethos, Rizla Dizla

£12 advance tickets MOTD !
www.ticketweb.co.uk
info 08707 454940 / 07908 731047

Lets ‘av it!

So why not book your ticket today at only £12 a go there is no other party that has so much to offer !

Alert moderator

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page