Total online 2495
 Radio listeners 189+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland

Hardcore Heaven Weekender 2 - 5 Min Review (14 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2005/12/21 :  04:25:33  Show profile Send a private message
[14 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Hardcore Heaven Weekender 2
Starts: 2006/3/3
City/Region: England

Friday Night

MAIN ARENA
HARDCORE HEAVEN
Welcome to the Weekend! Join us for the start of a 2-day Hardcore marathonE

RAVERBABY LIVE PA
([url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=19"]HIXXY[/url], [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=36"]BREEZE[/url], [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=57"]STYLES[/url], [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1257"]RECON[/url], [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=418"]STORM[/url], [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1601"]WHIZZKID[/url] & VOCALISTS)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=709"]KEVIN ENERGY[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=928"]GAMMER[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=17"]SEDUCTION[/url]
HIXXY
BREEZE
STYLES
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=171"]MARC SMITH[/url]
RECON

MC's
STORM.WHIZZKID.ODYSSEY.[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1897"]CASPER[/url].RUDE

ARENA TWO
DIZSTRUXION
HARDSTYLE & HARD TRANCE
The North’s biggest promoter of hard underground dance music joins us for the Weekender and we say it’s about time too.
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=80"]M-ZONE[/url]
MARK EG
CLARKEE (AREA 51 SET)
DAVE JOY (Switzerland)
SAM PUNK (Germany)
TOPGROOVE
FRISKY
SPACE
VORNY & SIMZ
MC's NATZ, SPACE, MARCUS, PETA PAN, DOMER & SYNERGY

ARENA THREE
OLD SKOOL - THE HAPPY HARDCORE YEARS
We go back in time to the mid 1990’s when Happy Hardcore was going through itsEgolden age. DJ’s that were actually there and leading the scene have been called back to help you reminisce.
HIXXY & [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=42"]DRUID[/url] (Rhythm Station set)
CLARKEE (ESP Dreamscape classics)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=25"]SCOTT BROWN[/url] (Rezerection Set)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=30"]VIBES[/url] & LIVELEE (West Ham set)
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=49"]RAMOS[/url]&[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=28"]SUPREME[/url] (Fusion set)

Saturday Night
MAIN ARENA
HARDCORE HEAVEN
This is it! The big one! Hardcore Heaven in full effect for the Saturday night special. More sound, more lasers, more lights, more noise, this is the climax of the weekend!
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=35"]SY[/url] & [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=34"]UNKNOWN[/url] LIVE PA feat LOULOU
SCOTT BROWN B2B [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=73"]BRISK[/url] B2B [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=864"]NEOPHYTE[/url]
NU-ENERGY COLLECTIVE LIVE
DARREN STYLES
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=20"]DOUGAL[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=40"]SHARKEY[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=16"]BILLY DANIEL BUNTER[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1333"]DJ FLYIN'[/url]
D-ICE & [url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1103"]REALITY[/url]
MR E & TINY MC (winners of the Weekender 2005 New talent competition)

MC's-STORM,WHIZZKID,[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1485"]WOTSEE[/url],ODYSSEY,SMILEY,MENTAL

ARENA TWO
SUNDISSENTIAL NORTH
HARDHOUSE
We couldn’t leave out everybody’s favourite 2 lunatics for an event like this! Clubland legends Madders & Danny are celebrating their 8th year in the business with Sundissential North so be careful as the boys don’t mess about!
PAUL GLAZBY
FUTURE DISCIPLE LIVE PA
ILLOGIK
NICK RAFFERTY
CHARLOTTE BIRCH
SHAN
ALEX KIDD
MARK GRAY
CAROLINE BANX
DEANO & SAM TOWNEND

ARENA THREE
Hosted by RADICAL TECHNOLOGY
TECHNO, HARDSTYLE & HARD TRANCE
Touching down with the hardest in British and European dance music. No sell-out, no compromise!
CHRIS LIBERATOR & MARK EG
SCORPIO & PRODUCER
BOBBY V (Holland / ID&T)
M-ZONE (Classic Finale Set)
VORTEX & JAY M
DJ THERA (Holland)
RASCAL
DANNY ELLIS
MC's RIBBZ, SQUIDGY B & SI THE SIGH

ARENA FOUR
EXPERIMENTAL HARDCORE
For those that like it new, exciting and different, take a walk on the wilder side of hardcore with these guys, playing everything from freeform to breakbeat to whateverE
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=13"]LUNA-C[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=54"]ROBBIE LONG[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=417"]K-COMPLEX[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=925"]CLSM[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=636"]MARK ASHLEY[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1260"]LEE UHF[/url]

Daytime
During the day we will be transforming Southport into sunny Ibiza with a massive marquee, full up with sand, palm trees and all those other essential Mediterranean touches. Hosting this daytime madness could only be the one and only Raindance, quality purveyors of the old skool vibe and showing everybody how to dance harder and party for longer!
DJ’s doing the honours:
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=12"]SLIPMATT[/url]
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1543"]THE RATPACK[/url]
BILLY DANIEL BUNTER
HIXXY B2B RAMOS
NICKY BLACKMARKET
[url="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=539"]DJ UPLIFT[/url]
MC RIBBZ
MC RUDE (Plus whoever else is up for the crack!)

Pontins - Southport
4 days 2 nights
£99 standard, £115

Book online @ www.slamminvinyl.com

Alert moderator

Edited by - katrinar50 on 2006/03/10 10:18:55
katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
Posted - 2006/01/03 :  13:00:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage
Roll Call!!!

Come on who's coming to this?

I'm going VIP with 11 other mates and we are all bursting at the seams with excitement already! 58 days to go!!!!

Mods: please can you make this topic a sticky cos it's gonna be big!

Kat

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

Alert moderator Go to top of page
raver_baby21

United Kingdom
47 posts
Posted - 2006/01/22 :  11:53:06  Show profile  Send a private message
me and my boyfriend r really dyin 2 go and tryin 2 get hold of the money

i really wana go i love darren styles and scott brown :) x

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/01/31 :  14:20:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage
really wanna go this, just that im not 18 till August n dont wanna spend £100+ n then get turned away, i know im going uproar on the 4th but thats just one nite, not a weekend!

Are slammin alot more strict than others??

Any thoughts people??

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
Posted - 2006/02/26 :  21:36:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage
23000 f*cking members and only 12 attending this event - wtf??? And only 3 of them are regulars on the forums as well!!

Come on guys there must be more of you going????

Kat

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

dj_excy
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,999 posts

205 hardcore releases
dj_excy has donated money to the site dj_excy has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/03/07 :  13:56:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_excy's homepage
loooks awesome soon as i can save up enough i will be coming to 1 soon enough :)

Live Every Tuesday 7-8pm uk time
www.Kniteforce-Radio.com

Hardcore is Life!
------------------------------

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2006/03/08 :  04:55:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
23000 f*cking members and only 12 attending this event - wtf??? And only 3 of them are regulars on the forums as well!!

People are too lazy to click damn it :)

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
Posted - 2006/03/09 :  14:04:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage
Five minute Review

Location: Southport is one hell of a trek up the motorway of hell that is the M6 (even worse in snow)

Weather: bloody freezing all weekend. Wanted to go to the beach but was just too cold.

Accommodation: Basic but ok. We were VIP so didn’t pay for electricity just whacked on the heating from the moment we got there til we went home.

Highlights: Most of the time the atmosphere was spot on with most people genuinely there for the rave. Didn’t see one bad set but especially loved Raindance through and through, Styles, Recon, Scott Brown (Fri and Rez set Sat)

Lowlights: shame there were a few knobheads there on Sat night. Saw a full on fight between a boy and girl in the bar on Saturday night. Heard security raided a few rooms as well – shame.

Best Set: For me has to be Hixxy and Storm on Sunday afternoon. Felt special with only a few hundred of us left and every tune was spot on.

Regrets: That I didn’t get out and mingle and talk cod shit to more people! Also wish I blagged my way into Scorpio and Producer’s chalet party.

Bigups: To myself – didn’t get a wink of sleep and was hallucinating in the end – thought music was playing out of the heater in the bathroom and saw all sorts of images in the carpets and lino in the bathrooms. Also to Hixxy – may not have been around since NY but more than made up for it playing at least one or twice each day.

Shoutouts: To CJ and Loz-e tho whenever I came round to your chalets you were never in!!!

Tunes of the weekend: Gotta be Save me and Pullover.

Kat

Edited by - katrinar50 on 2006/03/10 10:20:46
khodgson
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2006/03/10 :  18:38:21  Show profile  Send a private message
I loved every second that I was there.........I still have moments now where I find it great difficulty keeping control of my emotions when looking back at what a great weekend it was.....I thought the Dj's and MC's worked really hard to keep the atmosphere tops at all times, but not forgetting the ravers...

My only regret was not getting the opportunity to meet any of the MC's/Dj's (Especially Storm + Hixxy) but maybe next time eh?

Based on last weekend, I would strongly recommend NOT missing the next one! ;-)

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
Posted - 2006/03/10 :  22:08:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage
So Kenny if they do another one this year are you up for it?

whittle1
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,191 posts

25 hardcore releases
whittle1 has donated money to the site whittle1 has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/03/11 :  01:19:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whittle1's homepage
quote:
Bigups: To myself – didn’t get a wink of sleep and was hallucinating in the end – thought music was playing out of the heater in the bathroom and saw all sorts of images in the carpets and lino in the bathrooms. Also to Hixxy – may not have been around since NY but more than made up for it playing at least one or twice each day.

I'm always like that when i return home from raves. On the train home i keep thinking hardcore is blurring out of the train tracks!

khodgson
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2006/03/11 :  07:01:16  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
So Kenny if they do another one this year are you up for it?

I'm suprised you had to ask the question! - Absolutely!

Xtra-C

United Kingdom
149 posts
Xtra-C has attended 73 events
Posted - 2006/03/13 :  18:05:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xtra-C's homepage
Full review from The Hardcore Heaven Weekender 2, Pontins, 3rd - 4th March 2006, is now online with photos.

Visit http://www.jungletechno.co.uk

Enjoy

(remember to press F5 or refresh your browser)

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.48 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page