Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/10/24 :  13:47:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Punk rock =

i will 2nd that!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
-T-N-R-

Australia
30 posts
Posted - 2005/10/24 :  22:44:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hardcore4eva:
quote:
Punk rock =

i will 2nd that!

so i seee your another member who only listens to hardcore.... 24/7 i dont blame you i llove hardcore but there has to be another type of music you listen to.

by the way bonkers all the way!

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2005/10/24 :  23:17:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage  Reply with quote
hmmm, pop punk blink is just silly now, they are like 40 somthing and they think they are in highschool talking about girls in love and shit

jenks
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,687 posts

19 hardcore releases
jenks has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/10/25 :  01:15:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit jenks's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by -T-N-R-:
quote:
quote:
Punk rock =

i will 2nd that!

so i seee your another member who only listens to hardcore.... 24/7 i dont blame you i llove hardcore but there has to be another type of music you listen to.

Lol, just because he doesn't like Punk Rock doesn't mean he only listens to hardcore!

DJBasehead

United Kingdom
312 posts
Posted - 2005/10/25 :  01:43:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
pop punk ****ing sucks but old punk like the who etc is what i grew up with i have respect for, i don't really listen to that stuff nomore has anyone sin quadrophenia?

Edited by - DJBasehead on 2005/10/25 01:56:09
dragonboy

Australia
291 posts
dragonboy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2005/10/25 :  01:47:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:

what the hell are you on about teri????
you hardly listen to it

DJBasehead

United Kingdom
312 posts
Posted - 2005/10/25 :  01:54:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
Punk rock =

i will 2nd that!

ha ha you don't even know what bonkers is do you?

Kryptic
Average Member

United States
150 posts
Kryptic has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/10/25 :  02:20:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Ska rules. There was a local band in my town that was a ska band and they were soooo good. They played at Musikfest (Huge music event) every year and the cops had to come because of there was over 300 people on the street listening to them. And at night it was awesome to see them under the lights and about 400 people skanking to them. At there last show there was over 2,000 people there listening to them. Ska is so unverisal like a kid of 5 and a old women of 90 can stand next to each other and love it all the same.

Syphon: Sorry I wasn't paying attention since there was not enough intelligence in the question.

Kryptic: I'll take that as a No.

Knightmare
Advanced Member

Belgium
1,700 posts
Knightmare has attended 4 events
Posted - 2005/10/25 :  15:33:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Knightmare's homepage  Reply with quote
don't like ska that much.

Oi! all the way!

oioioioioioioioi!

Dj DontStop

Canada
273 posts
Posted - 2005/11/03 :  05:12:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
BLINK 182 IS FUKN AMAZING!!!

they are self admittedly pop-punk, and i repsect them for that. + the fact that they have a song that perfectly descibes how im feeling/shit thats happened in my life. god grade 7-9 was Reckless Abandon. sex drugs and alcohol, goddamn good times. as for GC and sum41 and the like
:P i dont like them at all, the music is soo popcore and just crappy(in my opinion) the majority of the people who listen to them over here is 8 year olds who think they are HC Punk >.<. but everything gets commercialized eventually (god look at goths, all of a sudden its socially acceptible and all the ugly fat chicks think they have a right to wear skimpy ass skirts and see thru shirt *puke*)

and dont think i know nothing about punk, i been listening to Anti-Flag, AFI, The Used, Misfits, Exploited, and the like all my life. Those of us who actually listen to real punk tend to hate the new pop punk cuz once u hear the real shit, the old shit sounds like a cross between christina agulara(sp?) and some shitty rock band. (couldnt think of any off the top of my head, never liked new rock, just Maiden and Ac/Dc and Judis Preist and the like :D)

T-N-R pick up some Anti-Flag (Mobilize, A New Kind Of Army, Underground Network, Die For The Government, and if you dont mind REALLY political ranting, Terrorist State) Anti-Flag's Really polical, but songs like Spaz's House Destruction Party are awsome haha :D

Edited by - Dj DontStop on 2005/11/03 05:15:39
Angel_081004
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2005/11/03 :  12:04:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i cant say i really like punk that much i do like some bands though, but i prefer metal

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/11/03 :  14:52:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Punk rock =

i will 2nd that!

Lol, just because he doesn't like Punk Rock doesn't mean he only listens to hardcore!

Thank you, thank you and thank you!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page