Page: 
of 8

Author Thread  
Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2005/11/04 :  03:12:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
goddamn, this is gonna be schweet! and esp with so many happyhardcore.com people going!!, ill see some of you guys there i guess? i cant wait to see scotty brown , he better play we dont give a damn and boomstick

Alert moderator Go to top of page
doppelstah
Starting Member

Australia
19 posts
Posted - 2005/11/04 :  08:43:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
People People People...

I'm still coming to terms with the fact that this may probably be one of the best raves EVER! I lived in Sydney all my life but moved to Melbourne for the electronic scene (which is well wicked... check out Kryal Castle on the 10th December... a rave in a real ****ing castle.. how insane is that?) but as soon as I got the email (now I kid you not) I booked my flight and tickets because there is no way I am going to miss Scotty and Hixxy BACK2BACK.

I still remember I was only the ripe age of 14 when I heard my first tech cd (Ultra Sonic) and happy HC mix by Spellbound (had tracks like Miles of Smiles (Oh I love that track) the Masterplan....) Yeah yeah.. I know.. Im old school, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well looking forward to this one;)

See you all there!

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Posted - 2005/11/06 :  01:29:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
Scotty B and hixxy back to back is gonna be awesome!!! I cant wait, practically counting down the days!

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2005/11/07 :  07:22:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Been on happyhardcore.com for a year now, bout time i posted something in the aussie event's section... Good way to meet some new randoms too!!

How lucky r we aussies!! Evolution vs Raverbaby >> first time ever b2b set for scotty brown and hixxy!!! (wonder if they decide to do a b2b cd on bonkers 16??)

VIP all the way!!! how many people have vip tickets???

Dont forget Dj Impact and all the great local talent...

Who gives a shit if it rains??? i am always too hot and dehydrated anyway!!!, lets just hope the girls wear white t-shirts.....

Will be doing photo's for ITM as usual, so come say hi and get in a pic!

oohhh yeah, nearly forgot, back by popular demand, the ITM RANDOMS CREW are having a 'Carpark Anthems Set Doof' obviously in the carpark afterwards, following much success after Scattered X (shutdown doof) and Prophecy Carpark Doof, so come along afterwards and hang out...

I think that's all i have the energy to rant on about now, less than 3 weeks to go Kids!!!!

PLUR! :)

Edited by - skattakid on 2005/11/15 09:58:02
Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/11/07 :  10:26:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
So very excited about this event. Hixxy and Scot Brown, plus their b2b set FTW!!

ITM Randoms Crew will be in full effect, so if you see us with our custom gear, come say hi - we like randoms :)

skywalkin_
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
skywalkin_ has attended 1 event
Posted - 2005/11/07 :  11:41:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hardwars is my end of semester hardcore rinseout! My last two being Godspeed July05 and November04 .... both wicked parties (with one big exception, Hixxy didn't play at Godspeed November04 due to his busted neck! poor guy :( )

So so so so pumped for this. TBH though we're blowing off the 'hawaiian' theme, and are coming dressed in our own theme a little more suited to the venue ;)

Can't wait to rave under the stars, hopefully it will be a nice clear night !!!

See you ITM randoms on the dancefloor ;)

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Posted - 2005/11/07 :  13:02:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
yay!, i got my picture taken by you last even skattakid ill have to find you again!!!

what do the VIP tix get you that the regular ones dont?

doppelstah
Starting Member

Australia
19 posts
Posted - 2005/11/08 :  04:58:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I am loving reading these comments!

I'm part of generation that is saying "rave is dead" but reading how excited and pumped you all are for this event just illustrates how much balls that is!!!

I mean picture this... its three am, there's lasers stobing everywhere.. you look up at your fellow raver and they smile at reaffirming that your part of scene of acceptance.... your about to "come up" surrounded by thousands who are feeling what you're feeling.... then scott brown plays one of his signature tracks.. elysium... that melody kicks in and your heart feels all funny... you feel like your apart of something special; and you know what? WE are.

So glad to be surrounded by people at this event who really appreciate the scene and just want to be surrounded by a wicked crowd!

nice one crew.

SNYKE

Australia
55 posts
SNYKE has attended 7 events
Posted - 2005/11/08 :  05:47:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SNYKE's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeh I might come providing the plane I have to take on sunday leaves in the afternoon.

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Posted - 2005/11/08 :  07:11:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Doppelstah - that is so true! The rave scene is not dead, and it damn well will never be :) I love heading to raves, meeting new ppl, partying like crazy with them, and then staying mates so you can see them at other events. Randoms rock. We're all part of the Clubbing Family!

If any of you see us ITM Randoms at HW, make sure you come say hi and join us going mad to Hixxy and SB (b2b set FTW!!).

18 sleeps and counting - wOOt :D

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2005/11/08 :  07:25:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Cotts >> that's mad to know i've taken your photo, out of the few thousand pics i've taken this year its good to meet people who remeber sometimes,

doppelstah >> me and Baby700 both are in the same boat, all our friends have "outgrown" hardcore or claim that it's dead, but for us it keeps getting better, come say high!!! we originally met as RANDOMS too....

http://skattakid.blogspot.com

doppelstah
Starting Member

Australia
19 posts
Posted - 2005/11/08 :  12:37:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Definitely be up for catching up skattakid.. if I can manage to find you.

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Posted - 2005/11/09 :  06:22:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by doppelstah:
Definitely be up for catching up skattakid.. if I can manage to find you.

Watch out for ITM Randoms Crew clothing. I'm pondering what custom items I can get to wear....

:)

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2005/11/09 :  06:41:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Yeah, ITM RANDOMS CREW clothing, plus add me to msn or email me or somthing.... [email protected]

And the fact that there is pretty much always a camera in my hand is a givaway who i am...

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2005/11/09 :  06:49:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
yay!, i got my picture taken by you last event skattakid

what event was that?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page