What is this "New Monkey"

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
djmischief

United Kingdom
20 posts
Posted - 2003/12/14 :  14:05:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djmischief's homepage  Reply with quote

*MAKINA IS FOR LIFE*

http://www.factoriasonora.co.uk

Alert moderator Go to top of page
steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2003/12/14 :  19:11:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Mc ace and tazo back 2 back ****in rock the monkey (well not anymore coz tazos been sacked). New monkey and hangar 13 r the 2 BIGGEST raves in the north east really even tho there is loads. theyr all makina n techno n european hardcore n shit like that. wicked venue.

Hardcore Till I Die...

number2301

Virgin Islands (US)
408 posts
Posted - 2003/12/16 :  19:11:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit number2301's homepage  Reply with quote
Makina, a viral infection working its way into your brain till all you hear all day is that stupid synth der der de der de der der de der de der with no bass line eventually driving you insane or to drugs.....

In my experience anyway ;)

Nah its not that bad like :P

-------------------------
Number 2301 is godverdomme het HARDSTE!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2003/12/17 :  11:57:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
Never been but have got shitloads of cd's n audio. New monkeys tunes r the bizness, lot of classic old european hardcore (spanish & italian) as well as happy hardcore. Ace n Tazo b2b r wiked but apart from them n Stompin (also does hangar) most the MC's r pretty shit. Still think hangar dj's n M.C's r much better Dj Scott, Techno T ***** legends. But anywhere that brings spanish dj's like Skudero, Bolo + Uri etc gets my backin.

steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2003/12/17 :  15:39:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
completely agree baldo. Techno T and Scott are pioneers for makina in the north east!

Hardcore Till I Die...

Dj_Twiggy

United Kingdom
68 posts
Posted - 2003/12/20 :  14:28:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
y was tazo sacked?

in my dreams, in my dreams, in my dreams we will be together forever, flying higher.....

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2003/12/20 :  15:56:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
I heard he ***** off with his pay wiout doing his set. Dunno if its the truth though.

tommo
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,233 posts
Posted - 2003/12/28 :  11:45:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommo's homepage  Reply with quote
I've heard loadsa good things from people about New Monkey,I lent the Boxing Day video off someone as well.Its full of charvers but doesnt look rough at all,everyones avvin it.And whoever said stuff about drugs:at every rave theres drugs...the new monkeys no different in that sense.
And whoever said bout theyre mate havin to carry a knife it was that bad,dont talk shit haha thats just stupid,if it was really that bad he would have used it.Dont talk pap.The venue's good as well.

Go yourself and see what you think of it before you judge.

I'm just nucking futs!
[email protected]

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2003/12/28 :  20:11:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
Dunno bout not rough at all, heard someone got nocked out at the bar on boxin day. But I s'pose if u get loadsa charvas together there's bound to b some people with grudges against each other and i don't no the full story. Probably good for a nite out cos it's open to 7 in the mornin but the more i see the more full of dafties it looks.

steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2003/12/29 :  12:17:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
loadsa ppl were telling me that sum1 got killed but they just got knocked out. Have to agree that all the ppl that go r rite little charvers. Loadsa ppl at school think im a charver just coz i listen to hangar and monkey but im not a charv at all. I dont talk like a charv (i just talk with a geordie accent) n i dont wear rockports or keeper rings or a berghaus. Its just annoying coz in the north east the stereotypical view is that raves (makina/hardcore) is charv music.

Hardcore Till I Die...

dj_nixxy

United Kingdom
262 posts
Posted - 2003/12/29 :  12:47:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_nixxy's homepage  Reply with quote
Erm.. Just think of it as taking E.. You get some good times, you get some bad times.. you just have to chance it :) (I know I know bad example but it's all i can think of) mind you i bet its not half as bad as the Afterdark :D (Which is now gettin knocked down) Thank Fcuk

dj_nixxy

United Kingdom
262 posts
Posted - 2003/12/29 :  12:59:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_nixxy's homepage  Reply with quote
Tommo I'm sorry like but you don't know all that from a video tape... I don't need to go to know what its like, i know what charvers in the north east are like.. "wankas" if they go with there mates they all want to do something raj to look good and they think people will respect them. And this might sound bitchy yea and im sorry but please dont call me a lier when you have really no idea who the fcuk i am.

tommo
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,233 posts
Posted - 2004/01/22 :  17:34:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommo's homepage  Reply with quote
i think its wrong to call em all wankers,but its jus like townies ere.not all bad.
and i didnt say i KNEW anything i just commented on what i saw on the vid,hence why i said you cant really judge it until you go yourself.
and you have no idea who the fuk i am sooooo

I'm just nucking futs!
[email protected]

steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2004/01/22 :  21:08:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
the afterdark mite b gettin turned into a supermarket!!!
Aye the monkey is quite bad but thats coz of the age group (quote dj scott!) all the ppl that go r around 16 to 18. Quite a few of these ppl are dense n have fights 4 fun but not every1 is like that. Its just stereotyping ppl. No1 talks about the hangar like its a dump n full of druggies. I s'pose thats coz its the audience(mainly charvs-nowt against them) but these ppl r older n cause less trouble.

Hardcore Till I Die...

steve O
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,128 posts
Posted - 2004/01/22 :  21:12:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
going bak to my post on me not being a charv shows that not every1 in the scene is a charv!

Hardcore Till I Die...

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page