of 6

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,148 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/06/17 :  00:53:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
Yea. How did I forget that Dean was ther too -.-
He looked like he was going to sleep there, just like Iain, so he left a while after you :P. I didn't stay for much longer after that too.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Serenity
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Serenity has attended 4 events
Posted - 2013/06/17 :  01:24:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Serenity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
I was too drunk.

An attainable goal for this HU - don't be too drunk.

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/06/17 :  11:50:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
I'll be fine. :-)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2013/06/17 :  12:41:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:
...remind me what happened to you at that HU event where I met you and Dean? Oh yeah, you were battered and splattered and asked to leave :P

Hahahahahaha............

.........hahahaha!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/06/17 :  14:51:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
lol! That's right, laugh it up Deano.

Best hope I don't cause a scene at your wedding!

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2013/06/17 :  15:04:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

LOL

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/06/17 :  15:09:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

I was banking on it mate!

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/06/17 :  15:32:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
I'll be good! I promise.

SaucePotSexton

United Kingdom
30 posts
SaucePotSexton has attended 8 events
Posted - 2013/07/11 :  12:41:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SaucePotSexton's homepage  Reply with quote
I thought Jay was straight(wheeey) edge......

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2013/07/11 :  15:12:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by SaucePotSexton:
I thought Jay was straight(wheeey) edge......

Straight....to the bar

Serenity
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Posted - 2013/07/12 :  22:53:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Serenity's homepage  Reply with quote
1 week!!

I'll be wandering around London Thursday & Friday if anyone wants to meet up at all. I don't really have any set plans, besides find tasty food and do [preferably free] touristy things at some point in time.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/07/12 :  23:07:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
1 week!!

I'll be wandering around London Thursday & Friday if anyone wants to meet up at all. I don't really have any set plans, besides find tasty food and do [preferably free] touristy things at some point in time.

you should probably consider getting some sort of package deal of visiting the most popular places of london. Saved me a lot when I bought the one for Toronto, did everything except visit the science centre, and still saved like 20 USD for admission into Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Zoo, and CN Tower.

Serenity
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Posted - 2013/07/12 :  23:17:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Serenity's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
1 week!!

you should probably consider getting some sort of package deal of visiting the most popular places of london. Saved me a lot when I bought the one for Toronto, did everything except visit the science centre, and still saved like 20 USD for admission into Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Zoo, and CN Tower.

There really isn't a lot I'm super interested in around London though, as strange as that may sound. I'm doing everything I want to on my vacation when I'm outside of the city between the two raves. Going camping, kayaking, hiking, possibly climbing - just enjoying nature and seeing the countryside. I'm totally open to suggestions though, as I'm sure there are a lot of things i don't know about. It's such a huge city. But I'm on a budget so I'm trying to keep the touristy expenses to a bare minimum.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/07/13 :  00:34:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
1 week!!

There really isn't a lot I'm super interested in around London though, as strange as that may sound. I'm doing everything I want to on my vacation when I'm outside of the city between the two raves. Going camping, kayaking, hiking, possibly climbing - just enjoying nature and seeing the countryside. I'm totally open to suggestions though, as I'm sure there are a lot of things i don't know about. It's such a huge city. But I'm on a budget so I'm trying to keep the touristy expenses to a bare minimum.

Well a tourist pass for attractions and a pass to get on and off those tourist buses would certainly cut costs and even time by a good amount, but seeing as how you have a rental car I wouldn't find them necessary for you. I did everything on foot when I was in Barcelona and Madrid and managed to see a ton of things. Would be great to check out the country side though, and I could never do it traveling alone because I have the disadvantage of having a fear of driving lol

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/07/16 :  14:41:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Jacek, we're gonna go for some drinks in Vauxhall Park in the evening before the rave. You up for that? Weather should be gorgeous!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page