Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand

Mayhem (5 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
emo_raver
Starting Member

Australia
1 post
Posted - 2006/05/11 :  20:18:13  Show profile Send a private message
[5 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Mayhem
Starts: 2006/6/24
State/Territory: Queensland

Since June 2002, Mayhem Team have consistently upped the standard of Queensland hard dance events. With our massive productions that have taken tens of thousands of ravers by storm, we've consistently shown why Mayhem Electronic Music Festival is known in dance culture circles world wide, as one of the best.

This June, we hold true to the Mayhem tradition, kicking off our fifth Birthday with a party of epic proportions! With a killer line up and insane production to celebrate five huge years of total Mayhem and dedication to providing the best events for you to dance the night away, we're going to make sure that this is one Birthday party you don't want to miss!

Mayhem's giant main room gets the full birthday treatment with the return of our most requested artist ever, Alek Szahala! The onslaught continues with some of the worlds biggest names in Hard Dance to ensure that not a spare moment is wasted on the dance floor. Once the needle hits the first record, you won't be leaving until the last beat is dropped!

The Godspeed Hardcore room will feature Australia's undisputed kings of hardcore! The Brisbane Hardcore Crew are second to none in their exceptional experience in Dutch Hardcore within Australia and their reputation as the Hardest DJ's this side of Holland is ready to be proved once more on this massive night!

The Freeform and Happy Hardcore room will give you something to really smile about, with FiNRG's DJ RX! Top shelf Happy Hardcore producers Weaver, Antix and Haze rip it up and get set to take the tempo to another level! Add to that our twin head multicolour laser rig and intelligent lighting rig and there's nothing that can stop this room from blasting off to another dimension!

A fully themed Chill Zone will include Psy-Trance beats, funky house and progressive with full UV themeing to chill out with all your mates!

So if its Hard Dance, Freeform, UK Hardcore, Dutch Hardcore, Hardstyle, house or PsyTrance that makes your night, Mayhem 2006 Electronic Music festival - Mayhem's 5th Birthday - has got you covered!

<font face='Arial'></font id='Arial'>

Alert moderator
HappyHardDreams
Starting Member

Australia
8 posts
HappyHardDreams has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/06/04 :  14:48:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HappyHardDreams's homepage
im going 4 sure :D

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Raver_Angel
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
Raver_Angel has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/06/08 :  14:00:55  Show profile  Send a private message
OMFG!!!!

If you guys in Australia have never gone to this event you must come.

I have been going for 3 years now, and it never fails to be a good night/morning.

10 hours of non-stop hardcore dance!! what more could you want??

There is enough here for everyone, there is every type of hardcore you could want in any one session of dance, and more!

The Easter special was awesome, great crowd, and a great group of DJ's. One downside was that some MORON ,excuse my language~ overdosed on Fantasy..Only God knows why someone would want that at a DANCE PARTY/RAVE???? the key word being Dance- remember??

anyway...
I already have my tickets, and im waiting eagerly for Mayhem to come around again..should be a blast, again. Please anyone who is going, feel free to email me, and hook-up. Would love to meet some more fellow Aussie Brisbane Ravers..

Raver~Angel
-Out!!

1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/06/08 :  14:57:03  Show profile  Send a private message
muahahha!!! utopia 11th bday!!! NSW mate!~ xD pwns this!!!
heard u queenslanders are super nuts over Alek Szahala.. top bloke he is!~ visiting sydney too xD!!!

Raver_Angel
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
Posted - 2006/06/09 :  00:10:57  Show profile  Send a private message
yea maaaaaate...

fully sick! ~ Alex Rulez!!!

If i could make it to Utopia i would, but money etc...

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/06/11 :  04:17:55  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by 1up:
heard u queenslanders are super nuts over Alek Szahala.. top bloke he is!~ visiting sydney too xD!!!

Agreed!! Against doctors orders i shall be attending and dancing my pants off even tho its a threat to my life!!}
True hardcore supporter :D

iluvhrdcor
Advanced Member

Australia
589 posts
iluvhrdcor has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/06/11 :  07:43:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit iluvhrdcor's homepage
can't go to either, it sucks, no dosh $$$ way to many bills and have to save to move house.

Princess_E
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
Princess_E has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/06/15 :  03:04:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Princess_E's homepage
Mayhem is gawna go off this year for its 5th birthday!
im goin with raver angel this year n if anyone wants to meet up there to share some quality music n dance our feet off msg me or RA.
Common Queensland! this is one awesome night you dont wanna miss out on!
peace out - Princess_E

Raver_Angel
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
Posted - 2006/06/30 :  12:33:51  Show profile  Send a private message
Wow,

umm ok, i have NO IDEA why it is that o-one has replied to this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAYHEM June, 2006
Well, here goes. the whole night was a blast from start to finish it was awesome hardcore.

4 rooms in all, there was the Dutch and UK Hardcore to the left as you entered and that was the first sign that it was gonna be a good night. It really hit you as you got in the gates- hand the ticket to the girl at the door, get ur arm band, and then ...BANG Awesome Dutch Baseline Slams you in the face!

Just to let you know 1up- ALEX SZHALA was really really good, totally cool music, definitely good set, he dropped some really cool trax. And from the start of his set, the place just exploded.

Happy Harcdore room was good, but there was so much at Mayhem that you just had to leave and check it all out.

Great people great music, good times. Really glad that there were no mishaps like the easter event, anyone who is a aussie resident knows what happened.

anyway, Anyone who went knows how good it was, for a Queensland event.

So to close , as a testament to the event, i havent stopped playing HHC since i got home nearly a week ago, and i definitely have Mayhem withdrawal symptoms.

I am glad to have spent the money i did to come to mayhem.

Anyone who is planning to come next year or the next time its on, the don't hesitate to contact me, because i WILL be going.

"Wakey, Wakey, Rise And Shine. Get Up and GO CRAZY ,It's HARDCORE TIME!"

dudditz
Starting Member

Australia
2 posts
dudditz has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/07/09 :  14:40:38  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by Raver_Angel:
One downside was that some MORON ,excuse my language~ overdosed on Fantasy..Only God knows why someone would want that at a DANCE PARTY/RAVE???? the key word being Dance- remember??

Can you please have some respect and at least get your facts right before you start talking rubbish like that? He died of a heart murmor, they tested him multiple times for any substances and each one returned negative. He had been drinking in the day which had triggered a problem with his heart. Even if he had died of a drug overdose (which as I have just stated was not the case), it's a bit much to call someone who has died a moron. Not cool.

dudditz
Starting Member

Australia
2 posts
dudditz has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/07/09 :  14:43:30  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by 1up:

Hmmm I dunno we sent a crew down to sus out Utopia. Apparently the music wasn't loud at all, and heaps of people just sat around and didn't even get going to the music. Do you guys always have to line up an hour to get in? That's dodge! I heard the lighting and everything was really awesome though :) I listened to Alek's set from Utopia online, sounds like he killed it down there too :D Did he do a live set or dj set?

Raver_Angel
Starting Member

Australia
10 posts
Posted - 2006/07/17 :  06:21:39  Show profile  Send a private message
apologies to my friend in hardcore , dudditz.

i didnt have the facts straight, and my point in calling him a moron, was that there is no conceivable reason for someone who wants to dance and enjoy the music, to be taking fantasy. but as you have said, this was not the case.
sorry.

but does anyone else have any comments on mayhem?

i mean no-one is talking about mayhem. all this talk of utopia and no comments regarding the actual topic at hand??

NVS
Starting Member

Australia
1 post
Posted - 2006/08/02 :  10:22:27  Show profile  Send a private message
Hey all,

I went to Mayhem for the third year in a row, with my stepdad and stepbro and his missus , so its become a kind of family affair!!! Absoilutley loved every minute of it. Stepdad and a few others in my group were upset that it was all hardcore - I mean common guys thats what Mayhem is all about, so yeah.

ANyways loved that jumping castle, who ever thought of that is a Friggin legend, seriously. Do you know how fun it is jumping off a bouncy rubber slide to certain doom listening to the best beats that can be had?? You don't?? Oh you missed out!!!

Cant wait for the next one!!!!!!

NVS.

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page