Radio listeners 184+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 The Hardcore Weekender

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Sean Apollo Event name: The Hardcore Weekender
Starts: 2005/5/13

Try and imagine the best weekend of your life….

2 nights of non-stop partying to the best in hardcore music from around the world
3 days away with your best mates and the chance to meet new like-minded people
No work, no college, no commitments, no hassle….

You’ve arrived!

Over 48 hours of hardcore – can you handle it!?

We at Hardcore Heaven are proud to present the world’s first Hardcore Weekender on Friday 13th, Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th May 2005.

Pontin’s Southport entertainment complex will be transformed into 4 stunning dance arenas, kitted out (as you would expect) with the most booming sound systems and the most spectacular lighting, visual and laser effects. We’ve assembled possibly one of the biggest "hard’ line-ups ever put together, covering all genres of music, be it Hardcore, Hard Dance, Old Skool, Hardstyle, Techno or Trance with all of the UK’s finest artists plus the very best of the Europeans – 2 days & nights of non-stop music.

If it all gets too much for you, there’s no draughty chill-out tent or mammoth drive home, you can simply retire to your apartment, mere moments away from the dance floor. The complex also boasts highly extensive amenities including 24-hour bars, restaurants, takeaways, shops and merchandise stands plus an Olympic-sized heated indoor swimming pool, a range of games and sports and a huge amusement arcade.

Also get ready for Hardcore Heaven TV, a 24 hour service transmitted to all apartments to keep you amused and up to date with all that’s happening on the site.

So there you have it, a very brief run down of what it’s all about and what you can expect. Be warned….

This is the most important date on the Hardcore calendar for 2005
This is simply unmissable
This is 2 nights and 3 days of madness
This is THE HARDCORE WEEKENDER!

Arena 1
DJSy
Mark EG
Scott Brown
Andy Farley
Breeze & Styles
Scorpio & Producer
Brisk & Ham
D-Ice & Reality
MC'S
Storm, Whizzkid, Smiley

Arena 2
Scot Project(Germany)
Kevin Energy
Seduction
Slipmatt
Sharkey
BK
Dougal
Force & Styles
Marc Smith
Chris Liverator
MC'S
MC Squared Showcase

Arena 3
M Zone
Unknown
Billy 'D' Bunter
The Trance Generators (Italy)
Omar Santana (USA)
Gammer
Ramos & Supreme
Nicky Blackmarket
MC'S
Odyssey, Rude

Arena 4
Cally & Juice
Vortex
Luna-C
Nu Energy Live
Evolution Records live show
Si The Sigh
Vibes
Uplift
Sol Ray
Noizer (Holland)
DJ Flynn
Dolphin
Ribbz
Sass
Sarge
D.A.V.E the Drummer plus more TBC!
MC'S
Wotsee, Ribbz

Check http://www.rudeboy1.co.uk
for info & event dates
djtommyrenegade :O

mite have to attend this!!

http://www.djtommyrenegade.tk
Mattikake Yep me and 6 mates are already in full agreement to get tickets sorted asap! The hardcore heaven website is useless so at the moment we're going off the flyers from NYE and a phone number!

I hope to meet as many of you lot as possible. Post up your chalet numbers when you get them...

-------------------
Old old old-skool
Excessive This one will be by far the best as it will be full of hardcore people. Ones following this will be bad as they will be full of scummy northern chavs who will ruin most of it like they have done with Tidy weekenders.

If you liked this post why not get up and do a dance in honour of it.
Animal from what i can make out tidy weekender is full of gays and northern chavs. nice

Carole-Anne
Madcore Management
Mattikake Huh? I' m a veteran of Tidy Weekenders and it doesn't have a chav problem at all. In fact Tidy go to great lengths to try and ensure that there isn't a chav problem by setting dress codes and promoting the Hard House atmosphere.

There's only a gay problem if you have a problem with gays. Don't forget Hard House originated in gay clubs so it is their scene. So expect to see a lot of gays. The straights have invaded their scene, not the other way round. (In my experience there's probably about 1 gay to 10 straights, which is in proportion to the general popuation anyway, apparently!)

-------------------
Old old old-skool
Wild Irish Raver good lord i HAVE to go to this!!!! and my 18th birthday is on the 16th of may!!!!! imagine!!!!

Why o why cant you just accept it..im a raver not a crazy drug addict!!
zippy oooo oooo oooo oooo!!!!!

its ma 19th bday on the 14th....almost seemslike fate!!

never been to a big event before either!!!!!

where abouts rughly in the country is it.....my english geography is pants!!

zippy!!

yoyoyo Well can't wait for this venue as it's only bout 15mins away from where I live. This will be the best weekender Pontins has held.

The appartments are £99 but if you go VIP it's only £109!! But there are limited places. The min ppl per appartment is 4 & the max is 6 I think!

djmyers The good thing about this is that its in Southport which is about hlf an hour from where I live so I rekon there's no reason why i shud miss this!!!!!! None at all. Count me in!

Drugs are bad mkay.... mkay...!!!
yeovilraver Can't wait a whole hardcore weekender.
It seems hardcore's pickin up the pace n the vents keep gettin bigger n bigger. Any one going "HTID"v"HARDCORE HEAVEN" feb and slammin vinyl march.hope so

HTID!!!

B.C I am sooooo there.

"Let's All Get Down!!"
PILGRIM What Irish nutters are up for it cos I wanna go! Dublin massive let me know!!!!!

IF YA GOTTA WHISTLE JUST GIVE IT A BLOW,IF YA GOTTA HORN THEN GO GO GO!
Wild Irish Raver yeh im well up for this hopefully i can get going!

Why o why cant you just accept it..im a raver not a crazy drug addict!!
Big Alf 10 miles down the road..would be rude not to.

just remember to pack the anti-scally repellent. And a knife.

http://downloads.imorecords.com/track.asp?trackid=1875
zippy will this thing seriously be rough??

haha.....moan the english neds!!

hardcore_til_i_die how the feck do ya get tickets 2 it anyway??? and when do they go on sale?????....i have to go cuz its on my 19th b-day(14th may if any1 wants 2 buy me a prezzy)and i didnt get to have a birthday last year(squish,squish)so i deserve 2 go and have a mad one this year.

Loz_e me and 3 mates will be definatly attending this. We will be making the long drive from all the way down south (southampton) hope 2 c alot of u lot there.

it shouldnt happen to a raver
high_on_hardcore21 i am soo gonna go my bday on 28th cud b gud early pressie mite hav to book a couple of chalets got loads of peeps hu will wanna cum wit me! can sum1 tell me wen tickets r on sale plz?

Ooooo hixxy make me go totally bonkers! Hardcore till i die! :P Hurry up bonkers 14!
_BoNe_ Whys everyones birthday so damn close to this?
My 20th is on the 5th.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I am there baby!!!! CMONNNNNNNNN!!!

################################
# iTS aLL aBOUT bEATS -- aLL aBOUT bASS #
#aLL aBOUT hARDCORE -- aLL aBOUT rAVES#
################################
MADCORE Best thing i would say is to pre order your tickets if you can, i am taking pre orders the now.

Carole-Anne
Madcore Management
www.madcoremanagement.co.uk
[email protected]

[email protected]

SixFeet ok can someone gimme some details about it and shit, how much it is and stuff (tickets, accomodation etc) and is it strictly 18 and over

only like one and half maybe 2 hours away from me so if i can convince my mates hopefully i could get there plus it is my 18th shortly after aswell

'Feel your pulse beat in unison with the music, this is hardcore baby!'
Chris B http://www.slamminvinyl.com/shop/products.php?sid=G_9S41EBC9AAF12E0&catID=C3E8AB9E372096

theres all the details of diff ticket prices mate so can buy them from there or off carol anne in the post above yours.

Venga familia!!!
Mr Raver HELL YEAH MOTHER F****R!!!!!!

If any one wants to find me, just look for the guy floatin on the tunes a few inches above the crowd :)

Its going to be banned!!

Rave On!!!
Dee_Xtreme Sounds Quality !! might have to go im nearly sure thats were there holding the tidy weekender. sweet dj line up so ill c whats happening and ya never know might cyas there ;)

Mattikake Nah, Tidy Weekender is at Prestatyn in Wales. Hardcore lineup in mint for the Sat night <- what I always save myself for...

-------------------
Old old old-skool
MADCORE Right folks this event is obviously going to be really popular, so get your tickets NOW.

I am running buses from Scotland, and also Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds and many other areas so for tickets and coach information and bookings contact [email protected] or tel 07745691371

Carole-Anne
Madcore Management
[email protected]

[email protected]

MADCORE Right folks, for all wanting to go on the weekender, get booking, flyers are now in so if you want them sent to you, email me your address.

How to pay, send deposit of £50 per person payble before 31st March as I am away on holiday on the 1st April and remaining balance to be paid before Friday 18th April

For full guidelines see flyer

Remember buses are leaving from Scotland (all areas), Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, and other surrounding areas.

REMEMBER THIS IS STRICTLY OVER 18'S

For bookings contact [email protected] or telephone 07745691371.

Carole-Anne
Madcore Management
[email protected]

[email protected]

Dj-InSaNe You know its right i be there ravein away

c.burton
Mattikake Has anyone bought tickets for this yet?

-------------------
Old old old-skool
Loz_e well i sent off a cheque 4 me and 4 mates the other day so...yeah!

'it shouldnt happen to a raver'
USARaver I live in america but i am planning on comming to this event, how do I get a single ticket? Do they even sell single tickets to this event? Everyone is talking about these fliers but there are none over here. Is there an e-flier available or a scan of one online? Any info would be great.

Thanks

Loz_e go on www.hardcore-heaven.net. you can only book in 4s or 6s because that is the size of the chalets. and also is sed on the website that tickets are selling out fast!

huniz86 I'm goin!!

I actually live in Southport and I worked at Pontins... I very much doubt it will be rough... any1 wants info on the complex i'l try n help ya with enquiries.
As 4 all of ya callin us northern chav scum... offended!!

Bondagefairee Hey Everyone,
Im new to this forum. At the moment I have me and 2 others in the chalet for the Hardcore Heaven Weekender, We need an extra person or an extra 3. We are planning to get VIP and would like the extra 1 or 3 to pay all £109 upfront as we will sort out the tickets and stuff. If anyones intrested e-mail me at [email protected]

Oh yeah and NO TOWNIES!!!

mel_uk2005 would love to go but unfortunately i have exams on the monday afta!!!
Is ne1 going to the Raver Baby event in MK on sat?

mjblezard
yoyoyo Yea, i'm going to raverbaby! can't wait just the hike dwn on the coach and bck

bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by mel_uk2005:

Is ne1 going to the Raver Baby event in MK on sat?

I am going, to this too no shortage of good party's this year :)

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=322316&T=8358
Mattikake Aye! Raverbaby + local afterparty if anyone wants to come back for one!

Still haven't got tickets sorted for this yet. Getting an extra person would be cool. We have 5 in our list of definites so far...

-------------------
Old old old-skool
caz hiya cant wait 4 ds one wim guna av a gudan luv ya all

B.C any1 go any info about buses from Scotland?

tried MADCORE but been getting ignored for quite a while.

About the gig:
any idea wot time entry will begin on friday into the site? when the events begin on friday? when the events end on sunday? when you leave on the sunday?

"Let's All Get Down!!"
lil_miss_b Yay, me and a few mates will be at this one! Can't wait!

"...Just close your eyes if you dare... Let your body take you there..."
Loz_e check in on the friday is 4pm
check out on the sunday is i fink its either 5 or 6pm.

no idea wat time raves start i presume they will be a 9 - 6

Mattikake Again, if anything like a Tidy Weekender, tunes will be playing from about 10pm to 5am. There are curfews and the locals will moan their boring rses off.

But it's not all about the raving. The place will be one massive afterparty and there always loads of wannabe DJs with their own decks there.

The banging will start about 30 mins after check-in and won't stop until checkout. Nothing betters the sound of a beat in the distance.

Ordered our tickets the other night. Not many places left people!

-------------------
Old old old-skool
mrs_hicks_xxx pink][/pink]
Hey! does anyone know of an event with brisk and hixxy coz all though i wil most def be goin to this one, i gotta go n c hixxy soon!!!

xxx_,.~'*'~.,_Mrs Hicks_,.~'*'~.,_xxx
MADCORE remember folks for bus leaving from scotland, newcastle, manchester leeds and many more contact [email protected] or telephone 07745691371 asap

Carole-Anne
Madcore Management
[email protected]

[email protected]

B.C oh well, my mates fannied around so long, my student loan has withered away so I can't go...gutted.

"Let's All Get Down!!"
MADCORE Right folks time is getting on for this one so if you want to please contact me at [email protected] or tel 07745691371 asap

Carole-Anne
Madcore Management
[email protected]

[email protected]

t3rrorbyte From the sec i was told about this i wanted to be there so i booked the VIP for 4 got three mates to sign up and now were set for daddy of all weekenders. Bournemouth Raver crew will be there wouldn't miss it for the world

"Untied In Hardcore Till We Die.... "

"United in Hardcore Till We Die......"
Mattikake Bournemouth? That's a helluva trip!

I rang up today to pay the final deposit. There's about 100 chalet spaces left. Get booking or miss out on the best clubbin weekend you can have!

-------------------
Old old old-skool
Loz_e i am comin from southampton!!!!

on the flyers/websites...it says that more djs TBA...ne more been announced. on USH.net it ses on LEE UHFs profile that he is goin...maybe as a raver...but i dnt no??? have ne more been announced.

whittle1 I Hope the Pontins tiger will b there lol!

*U R the luv in me, U R my xtc, U R my Fallen Angel!!!*

wkd_n_wild I'm comin up from Bournemouth too!! Me and 6 mates. Woop! Woop! The Bournemouth crew! 3 of us haven't booked our tickets yet though... better do that tomorrow. Hope they haven't sold out - it's my 18th birthday on the 9th so for the first time in my life I'll be able to take ID wiv me!
Anyone comin up from bournemouth or near bournemouth drop me an email.

wkd_n_wild Bournemouth people or anyone from dorchester (doubtfull!) email me if you want. My email address is [email protected]

adamfcukit777 how much fcuking money is it for a ticket? where do u get em from ?

B.C theres a link at the top of the main page

"Let's All Get Down!!"
nymponat i'm going weekender but have a small problem. One of my mates has dropped out n left me in the shit. Anyone interested in a place £99 i can provide transport fron bham e-mail me @ [email protected]. I NEED YOUR HELP

n.f
pocket raver 1 HARDCORE HEAVEN WEEKENDER TICKET AVAILIBLE FOR JUST £99!!!!!!

I CAN ALSO PROVIDE A LIFE THERE AND BACK FROM BRUM IF NEEDED! I WILL PAY FOR NAME CHANGES PLEASE PM ME ASAP OR CONTACT NAT ON

[email protected]

phone 07970624518

GO ON U KNOW U WANT TO AND AT THIS PRICE UD B SILLY TO MISS OUT xXx

(ps sorry to shout haha)

www.bigwideworld.com/pocket_raver
Mattikake Oooh, nearly there! Who's getting excited?!

-------------------
Old old old-skool
rickyp How amazing was Hixxy's and Ramos' back-to-back daytime set on Saturday 14th with MC Ribbz and Nice 'n' Easy?!

Perfect sunshine, a friendly crowd, two of the world's best DJs, two brilliant MCs and an absoultely flawless selection of oldskool classics!

I wish all hardcore DJs were as loyal to the scene as Hixxy and Ramos! I can't begin to express my gratitude for what can only be described as the best rave (and weekend) ever!
ANGELIC_AIMZ THIS WEEKEND WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE AND LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! I WAS A VIRGIN TO ALL THIS BUT I WILL BE GOING AGAIN AND AGAIN!!
THE ATMOSPHERE WAS BRILLIANT AND I WILL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU ALL AGAIN VERY SOON!!!
x-lynz-x 13TH-15TH MAY>>>BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE<<<<CLASS DJ'S N MC'S..LOVED ALL THE TUNAGE, BANGIN 2 FOOK N ALL U RAVERS WERE MINT!...CNT WAIT 4 THE NXT 1..ILL B THER WID MA WHISTLE......WAHEY!!!
C YA ALL SOON U HARDCORE PEOPLE XX

Mattikake ^ heh heh

I think happyhardcore.com will be thanking Hardcore Heaven for creating a few new fans.

You think this is good? You haven't seen anything yet...

-------------------
Old old old-skool
ANGELIC_AIMZ GOOD!!! THATZ AN UNDERSTATEMENT, IT WOZ AMAZING!! WILL HOPEFULLY BE GOING TO ALOT MORE OF THESE TYPE OF EVENTS THIS YEAR!! BUT BEING A STUDENT I'M ALWAYZ SKINT, SO WILL AV 2 WORK ME ARSE OFF BUT IT'LL DEFO BE WORTH IT IF THERE'S ALOT BETTER TO COME!!

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...SO YOU MIGHT ASWELL FOOKIN LIVE IT!!
madmaz how good was the weekender i didnt want it to end still buzzing now

im just me
deggs i am sooo jealous - i only dream of catchin events like this. if they have another next year, i'll structure a whole europe hardcore vacation around it.

Mattikake The Tidy weekenders get a lot of foreigners. Dutch, Scandanavians, even a couple from the US etc. It would be nothing new. Probably just long enough to warrant the trip...

-------------------
Old old old-skool
Chickenwinger Hiya guys....I just wondered. Are there gonna be any more weekenders like the one I just missed!! bugger!!! ? lol

Bring it on!!!

It took 3.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page